PDA

View Full Version : sealy @ bellville district title????

sealyianite
10-30-2003, 02:44 PM
Bellville has a sure win game this week over the hempstead bobcats. Sealy has their last home game against columbus, a site where sealy is hard to be beat!!! Both teams need a win this week so secure a spot in the playoffs. Who do yall think will come out on top in district 23-3AAA if sealy has to play bellville for the district championship and why do you pick who you do???

nojoke
10-30-2003, 08:27 PM
bellville by 40

the tigers are back
10-30-2003, 08:29 PM
I think that we need not to be looking at bellville,but looking at c-town.I really don't think bellville have a chance on the run.I beleive that if sealy don't put pressure on jess;it could be a long night.I also think it will determine on who controls the ball more longer.This game should be interesting if the real sealy tigers come out that night.It should be the no.1 defense against the no.1 passing team,but sealy has the edge on the runningbacks.I think if the 0-line put out in this game i'm looking for Andrus and brown to really turn up the heat. :D wink

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-30-2003, 08:57 PM
This game is next week, dont you think it is a little early to look ahead? I would worrie about Columbus first. Lets get by this week then we can talk Bellville Sealy football after friday. You say Sealy has the edge at the running back spots, I wouldnt talk to early on that one, just wait tell you get a dose of Runnels and Bryant, plus a few others! Go Bellville Beat Hempstead!!!