PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else kind of excited

Old Tiger
09-06-2008, 12:41 PM
about Miami/Florida matchup? I am intrigued because of all the great young talent on the Miami team. Sean Spence is a beast!

WylieBulldog92
09-06-2008, 12:42 PM
I might have picked Miami in an upset if they a good QB situation.

Old Tiger
09-06-2008, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
I might have picked Miami in an upset if they a good QB situation. The true freshmen Jacory Harris is awesome I remember watching him shred SLC's defense when they came to texas! he's smart and athletic and can throw!

WylieBulldog92
09-06-2008, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
The true freshmen Jacory Harris is awesome I remember watching him shred SLC's defense when they came to texas! he's smart and athletic and can throw!
He came from that thug nasty school, I remember watching that game don't think the SLC's coach had a very good gameplan for either side of the football.

Old Tiger
09-06-2008, 12:52 PM
He came from that thug nasty school, I remember watching that game don't think the SLC's coach had a very good gameplan for either side of the football. That school has gotten better....it isn't like it was depicted in the year of the bull movie. Plus that is an inner city miami school in dade county....those kids are doing good just being on the field ;) Gotta have respect for that ;)

WylieBulldog92
09-06-2008, 12:53 PM
That school has gotten better....it isn't like it was depicted in the year of the bull movie. Plus that is an inner city miami school in dade county....those kids are doing good just being on the field ;) Gotta have respect for that ;)
Actually they were talking about that during the game remember? They cleared out about half of the main staff there or something ridiculous like that!

Old Tiger
09-06-2008, 12:54 PM
Actually they were talking about that during the game remember? They cleared out about half of the main staff there or something ridiculous like that! I was actually at the game....so i didn't hear the TV comments. Their fans traveled well i know that for sure!

LH Panther Mom
09-06-2008, 01:22 PM
Nope - I personally don't think I could care less about this game. :D

Old Tiger
09-06-2008, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Nope - I personally don't think I could care less about this game. :D well you better conjur up any caring bone in your body just to care a little bit :p

Sweetwater Red
about Miami/Florida matchup? I am intrigued because of all the great young talent on the Miami team. Sean Spence is a beast!

Florida is a 21 point favorite. I'll tune in at halftime and if it's close,
I'll watch it.

Old Tiger
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Florida is a 21 point favorite. See Ohio U vs Ohio STate game ;)

Sweetwater Red
09-06-2008, 01:25 PM
See Ohio U vs Ohio STate game ;)

and the McDuffie Wolverines vs. Miami (OH).:(

JR2004
09-06-2008, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Nope - I personally don't think I could care less about this game. :D

I do. Shawnbrey McNeal from Madison is one of the RB's for the U. As long as he's there I care what the Canes do. :)

CheerMom
09-06-2008, 01:33 PM
I'll be watching to see if Rice's former QB gets any playing time....

JR2004
09-06-2008, 01:34 PM
The true freshmen Jacory Harris is awesome I remember watching him shred SLC's defense when they came to texas! he's smart and athletic and can throw!

Too bad that Shannon isn't starting him again this week. It was fun watching him last year out at SMU. Kinda ridiculous in my opinion to put him back on the bench in favor of Marve who is back from his one game suspension, but we'll see I guess. I hope the Canes win, but I'm not holding my breath. I think next year is when Miami gets back to being Miami. This year might be the last one for a good while that they are just an average team.

Old Tiger
09-06-2008, 01:34 PM
I heard he was taking reps in practice as punter

CheerMom
09-06-2008, 01:36 PM
I think that would be good....he's one hell of a punter...

daug
09-06-2008, 01:36 PM
Hope the Canes upset them.

ILS1
09-06-2008, 01:39 PM

I thought you were gonna talk about Rockdale going 2-0!!!!

:D :D :D

Old Tiger
09-06-2008, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
I thought you were gonna talk about Rockdale going 2-0!!!!

:D :D :D I heard hutto is 2-0 with that easy schedule :p

ILS1
09-06-2008, 03:52 PM
I heard hutto is 2-0 with that easy schedule :p

Definitely would not call LBJ easy!!! Both opposing teams did make they playoffs last year. But I don't know about that powerhouse 0-10 Lampasas!!

:D :D :D