PDA

View Full Version : Potw?

Necks_Fan
09-06-2008, 09:10 AM
Are we doing Regional POTW this year or what?

If we are then I would like to Nominate:

Jason Morgan DE Columbia.

He had 5 sacks I think and I don't even know how many tackles. He was absolutely rediculous.

And on offense, how bout the Lewis Bros?

Dexter and Daymond.... I'll see if I can pull up indiviual stats.

Dexter had over 100 yds rushing and a TD, played every snap on defense, and returned KO's too.

Daymond was Qb'n and returning KO's as well. He had about 35-40 yds rushing and probably another 40 passing.

Put em together and you really have something.

Necks_Fan
09-06-2008, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Are we doing Regional POTW this year or what?

If we are then I would like to Nominate:

Jason Morgan DE Columbia.

He had 5 sacks I think and I don't even know how many tackles. He was absolutely rediculous.

And on offense, how bout the Lewis Bros?

Dexter and Daymond.... I'll see if I can pull up indiviual stats.

Dexter had over 100 yds rushing and a TD, played every snap on defense, and returned KO's too.

Daymond was Qb'n and returning KO's as well. He had about 35-40 yds rushing and probably another 40 passing.

Put em together and you really have something. Morgan also had a fumble recovery I think.

pirate4state
09-06-2008, 10:01 AM
My guess is that it would be up to the Region Editors.

Necks_Fan
09-06-2008, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
My guess is that it would be up to the Region Editors. I think we should do it, and if not.... then we could just dedicate a thread each week to who did the best on each team. Little shout outs. Ya know what I'm saying? :)

pirate4state
09-06-2008, 10:07 AM
Having done it in the past it's not as easy as you make it sound. Region Editors will have first choice, if they don't want to do it then someone else (you or any volunteer) can do it, but they have to COMMIT to doing it EVERY WEEK!

Necks_Fan
09-06-2008, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Having done it in the past it's not as easy as you make it sound. Region Editors will have first choice, if they don't want to do it then someone else (you or any volunteer) can do it, but they have to COMMIT to doing it EVERY WEEK! I'm just saying.

Every week I will shout out to who had the best performances at our game. Nothing special..... but a little recognition.

We could just start a thread each week and posters form different schools could commend a player or 2 if we don't end up doing the real thing.

coach
09-06-2008, 12:32 PM
ladarius brakens rb from fairfield...he scored the last 16 points in a thriller over feris..

he scored the touchdown at the end of regulation to put us within two then scored the two point conversion to send it into ot and scored the td in ot and scored agaain on a two point conversion for the win

im not sure how many yards he piled up but i will get you those results asap