*Taylor Esquivel: 2Att, 42Yds, 21Yds/Att

WR:
*Shea Lehman: 6Rec, 39Yds, 7Yds/Cth

*Garrett Janke: 2Rec, 22Yds, 11Yds/Cth

*Mason Briscoe: 1Rec, 15Yds, 15Yds/Cth

GO JAYS!!!

WylieBulldog92
09-06-2008, 01:04 AM
Looks like you guys got a couples of hausses at tailback.

IHStangFan
09-06-2008, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
Looks like you guys got a couples of hausses at tailback. We've got Grant who is our "speedy" guy, then LaCroy who goes about 5'9" and 220...speaks for itself, he doesn't go down on initial contact, then you have Hadjik who fills in the gap..hes not as fast as grant, but runs like a man possessed....to watch him run, it appears that he loves contact and would rather run through someone than around them. These kids play hard. Fun to watch.

WylieBulldog92
09-06-2008, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
We've got Grant who is our "speedy" guy, then LaCroy who goes about 5'9" and 220...speaks for itself, he doesn't go down on initial contact, then you have Hadjik who fills in the gap..hes not as fast as grant, but runs like a man possessed....to watch him run, it appears that he loves contact and would rather run through someone than around them. These kids play hard. Fun to watch.
Wow sounds exactly what I thought of the LH RB's lol

IHStangFan
09-06-2008, 01:16 AM
Wow sounds exactly what I thought of the LH RB's lol LOL...I don't know if I'd compare us to LH...but we have a wide array of RBs that all serve a specific purpose it would appear...something we did not have last year. We are very young, but there is some hope in Needville. Our QB is another one I don't remember seeing last year, He's 6'1 and has a cannon....would like to see the O mix it up just a bit more w/ Pass/Run. Being multi-dimensional is a big plus, especially in HS ball. I know you guys know what I'm talking about. Sounds like it was a great one tonight against LH for you guys. I'd say you guys definitely deserve your ranking, and probably should move up a few spots if you ask me.

WylieBulldog92
09-06-2008, 01:20 AM
LOL...I don't know if I'd compare us to LH...but we have a wide array of RBs that all serve a specific purpose it would appear...something we did not have last year. We are very young, but there is some hope in Needville. Our QB is another one I don't remember seeing last year, He's 6'1 and has a cannon....would like to see the O mix it up just a bit more w/ Pass/Run. Being multi-dimensional is a big plus, especially in HS ball. I know you guys know what I'm talking about. Sounds like it was a great one tonight against LH for you guys. I'd say you guys definitely deserve your ranking, and probably should move up a few spots if you ask me.
Thanks, I know exactly what you're talking about with the multi-dimensional style of play, our defense is usually different week to week depending on what style of offense they other team runs, and our offense was more pass than run tonight, the total opposite of last week.

IHStangFan
09-06-2008, 01:25 AM
Thanks, I know exactly what you're talking about with the multi-dimensional style of play, our defense is usually different week to week depending on what style of offense they other team runs, and our offense was more pass than run tonight, the total opposite of last week. yeah, the ability to adapt like that is probably a major contributing factor as to why you guys have the success you do. We (I've only lived here for 2 yrs now...so I'm speculating beyond that) seem to be more run oriented, but seeing us throw the ball a bit more is exciting. Our D is quick to the ball and defends the run fairly well, but we are kinda small. We'll see how it all pans out. I am hopeful we can make the playoffs and have a shot at the district title.

WylieBulldog92
09-06-2008, 01:31 AM
yeah, the ability to adapt like that is probably a major contributing factor as to why you guys have the success you do. We (I've only lived here for 2 yrs now...so I'm speculating beyond that) seem to be more run oriented, but seeing us throw the ball a bit more is exciting. Our D is quick to the ball and defends the run fairly well, but we are kinda small. We'll see how it all pans out. I am hopeful we can make the playoffs and have a shot at the district title.
Same here on the being small part our biggest players are big though at both starting guard positions.
Although we adept to whatever the gameplan is calling for, our season play total usually does end up being 50/50.