PDA

View Full Version : Progresso wins again!!

IHStangFan
09-05-2008, 11:48 PM
Progresso Red Ants win again!!

Progresso 26
Brownsville St. Joseph 0
FINAL

Red Ants gonna make a run at the district title this year?

Ray_BearKat
09-05-2008, 11:53 PM
excellent start for the red ants but district will provide a tougher challenge, with that said we are their first opponents in district so i hope my Kats can come out with their first district win in 32-3A...

by the way its Progreso with 1 s :)

footballgal
09-05-2008, 11:54 PM
A much more improved team, did they improve enough to make a run for the DC??That is still yet to be determined, it will be a tough district race, for sure.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-05-2008, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Progresso Red Ants win again!!

Progresso 26
Brownsville St. Joseph 0
FINAL

Red Ants gonna make a run at the district title this year? maybe for a spot in the playoffs, early on looks like Rio Hondo and Raymondville for the district title. PI having offensive problems early and might need time to get that going otherwise it could be battling for the 3rd spot.

footballgal
09-05-2008, 11:56 PM
Hey my bud Ozzy! How are you?? Good to see ya around. Boy your Bearkats did sure put on an offensive show tonight. Big win against 4A Kingsville. 32-3A better pay close attention!

Ray_BearKat
09-06-2008, 12:03 AM
hey gal, i'm good glad that its football season again...still in school and keeping busy with work. hope all is well with you.

Yeah the kats really put the points up quick i was very impressed we're still showing some experience problems but hopefully we can clean it up before district starts.

whats up with the rgv forum I was gone for a while then when i tried to go back it was gone? i haven't registered at the new one since it seems kinda dead...

footballgal
09-06-2008, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Ray_BearKat
hey gal, i'm good glad that its football season again...still in school and keeping busy with work. hope all is well with you.

Yeah the kats really put the points up quick i was very impressed we're still showing some experience problems but hopefully we can clean it up before district starts.

whats up with the rgv forum I was gone for a while then when i tried to go back it was gone? i haven't registered at the new one since it seems kinda dead...

Glad your doing well, the new one is actually an old one now, well the new one is an old one too... lol

Just go to http://www.rgvsn.com/forum/index.php

Much improved forum alot of toys for the posters! Make sure you join us over yonder!

Ray_BearKat
09-06-2008, 12:30 AM
thanks gal...will do.