PDA

View Full Version : Bandera-Lago Vista

bandera7
09-05-2008, 10:33 PM
Apparently we had quite a game in Bandera, with us ending up losing 33-31. Going on what I was told over the phone....

It was trading scores pretty much, with neither defense doing much. Bandera kickers couldnt make an extra point from what I heard. At one point, it was 25-19 Bandera. Lago Vista scored, went up 26-25. With that, Bandera drove down, scored and made it 31-26 with about 1:45 left. Lago Vista returned with a drive, and with 13 seconds left put the ball in, and made it 33-31. Bandera returned the kick off to the 30, with 3 seconds left. Threw it up, intercepted, but pass interference gave the bulldogs another chance. From the 45, threw it and got to the 25, with yet another pass interference. The bulldogs had the ball at the 40yard line, went for a throw, but nobody was open and so the QB ran, and was tackled at the five to end the game.

From what I was told, they switched the kickoff kicker after the dogs got ahead 31-25, and he kicked it out of bounds, leaving a shorter field for Lago Vista...