PDA

View Full Version : Cameron / Gatesville

cameron91
09-05-2008, 10:00 PM
Cameron - 14

Gatesville - 16 ........ 3:35 left in the game..........

Old Tiger
09-05-2008, 10:00 PM
:rolleyes:

lets go district 24!

cameron91
09-05-2008, 10:14 PM
final..........

Cameron 14

Gatesville 16............:D GREAT COACHING JOB MULLINS

King_LeYoeNidas
09-05-2008, 11:26 PM
crap what an ugly game. First home game I have been to in nearly two years as I didn't make any last year (had alot goin on, football not a priority at the time.) Anyway.......thoughts on the game....
Cameron has a running back? Really? Interesting. I don't remember him getting the ball tonight. Why was that?

Gatesville has a pretty good defense but their offense was horrendous in the red zone. They scored once and all other points were field goals What WAS impressive was their ball control. They had very long drives that would either end with no points or 3. Cameron finally shut them down at the end but it was too little, too late. If Gatesville can learn how to actually get IN the end zone, they will cause problems. They have lots of big, hard hitting guys. Should be interesting.

Cameron is in an interesting position. Next week their 1st string RB comes back.
Gatesville lost a tight game to Mexia.....
who played China Spring to a close game.
Next week they (Cameron) plays Lexington....
who beat and shocked Mart tonight....yet they lost to Smithville (!?) last week.

I still think Cameron will pull off a win the next two weeks but they have ALOT to work on before district. Other than Rudder, no game will be a gimmie IMO.

87 TIGER
09-06-2008, 11:04 AM
No game is ever a gimmie. D 24 gonna be pretty tough. Does Cameron travel to Lexington?