PDA

View Full Version : Bellville/Livingston Update

rancher
09-05-2008, 08:50 PM
Bellville 20 Livingston 7 Half

KL3
09-05-2008, 09:02 PM
Bellville fumbled on their own 6 yard line on their first offensive play to set Livingston up for their only points of the game.

Old Tiger
09-05-2008, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by KL3
Bellville fumbled on their own 6 yard line on their first offensive play to set Livingston up for their only points of the game. excuses:rolleyes:

rancher
09-05-2008, 10:22 PM
Final Bellville 26 Livingston 22

HEMOTOXIC
09-05-2008, 10:23 PM
Congrats Bulls!

IHStangFan
09-05-2008, 10:25 PM
good job Bellville!

BTownVBall3
09-05-2008, 10:27 PM
Bellville team might be the real deal last year..Haven't had a team really worth getting excited about since the brandon eagan/jess buenger eras..

jrhernandez7
09-05-2008, 10:31 PM
wow this district went 4-1 last week now smithville , bellville, la grange, and giddings rolling if sealy an columbos can pull it out this district would be 10-1 over two weeks, now thats impresive

Pudlugger
09-05-2008, 10:41 PM
Good win Bellville. Way to represent.:)

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-05-2008, 11:23 PM
Bellville looked good and not so good at times. Livington will be a team to contend with the rest of the way. Both teams lost the ball tonight, but the most dispointing thing that stand out in this game was the ref crew. Bellville won but their were 3 calls that looked to be called wrong that lead to 2 Lion scores, and took 1 away from Bellville.
Good win for the 3a over the 4a, Bellville will give Navasota all they want in 2 weeks in the FSN DQ game of the week.

trg
09-05-2008, 11:35 PM
Congratulations Bulls. Way to play tonight!!!!

HEMOTOXIC
09-05-2008, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Bellville looked good and not so good at times. Livington will be a team to contend with the rest of the way. Both teams lost the ball tonight, but the most dispointing thing that stand out in this game was the ref crew. Bellville won but their were 3 calls that looked to be called wrong that lead to 2 Lion scores, and took 1 away from Bellville.
Good win for the 3a over the 4a, Bellville will give Navasota all they want in 2 weeks in the FSN DQ game of the week.

Bring on the Bulls!:D

Bull's-eye
09-06-2008, 12:03 AM
Bellville's defense came up big time after time and picked off the Livingston QB 4 times. They were put in some tough situations as the Bellville RB's coughed up the ball several times. I agree with FBB, the officials weren't very good and I'm still scratching my head on some of their calls. The biggest blunder was when a Bellville defender stripped the ball and was running for an easy TD. The Ref ruled the runner down, but didn't realized the ball had been stripped a few yards earlier.

zebrablue2
09-06-2008, 08:54 AM
congrats to the bulls. keep it going.:clap:

Brahma84
09-06-2008, 11:38 AM
Wow, what a game. A team effort. Nunn(1 TD) never really got going last night, but the team picked him up. Runnels(2 TD's), Houston(1 TD) and Browning all ran well for Bellville. QB Mueller also scrambled well. The defense forced 4 fumbles and had 4 INT's. Moreno, J. Jackson, Gilmore recovered fumbles while Tallerine(2), Moreno and Kennedy had INT's. Houston had a 90 YD kick-off return for a TD to start the 3rd quarter. Babin, Stark and Gilmore played well on the line. In the 4th quarter, Bellville gave up fumbles on their 22 and on Livingston's 25, but the Defense came up big with 2 INT's and Bellville was able to run out the clock to hang on to a 26-22 win.

Necks_Fan
09-06-2008, 11:43 AM
Good Job Brahmas!

That brings me to another point.

I always thought it was Brahmas (Rhymes with "mom")

But when we played ya'll in Katy, the announcer was saying brahmas (Rhymes with "gay")

So which is it? I always wondered since then.

Buffgal
09-06-2008, 12:19 PM
When we have played Bellville, either home or away, I have only heard the announcers call them "the bulls"

Bellville poster needs to confirm the correct way to say Bellville Brahmas as far as their mascot

However, as far as the correct pronunciation in cattle terms it is the first one (rhymes with mom)

But in east TX dialect

I have heard many call this breed of cattle
Breemers/Brimmers (rhymes w/swimmers) as in "I went to check on her calf and That ole tiger stripe Breemer cow ran me in the crick

wimbo_pro
09-06-2008, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan

But when we played ya'll in Katy, the announcer was saying brahmas (Rhymes with "gay")

you're projecting, Neck.

Buffgal
09-06-2008, 12:27 PM
He should have said "rhymes with HAY"

Necks_Fan
09-06-2008, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
you're projecting, Neck. I'm what?

RedStorm
09-06-2008, 01:11 PM
its brAhmas

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-06-2008, 03:26 PM

Nothing Gay about a Bellville Brahma. Are you trying to start somthing?

Necks_Fan
09-06-2008, 03:29 PM
Nothing Gay about a Bellville Brahma. Are you trying to start somthing? No, I was asking a question. You are trying to put words in my mouth?

I want to know if it is Braaaaaahmas or Braymas.......

Geez.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-06-2008, 03:46 PM
brahmas (Rhymes with "gay")

Is this not your post?

trg
09-06-2008, 04:31 PM
It's Braymas.....rhymes with hay. LOL

Necks_Fan
09-06-2008, 04:35 PM
Is this not your post? It is my post, but I wasn't insinuating that Brahmas are gay. I wanted to know how to pronounce Brahmas. Is it Brahmas that RHYMES with "gay or hey" or whatever or is it Brahmas that RHYMES with mommas?

Bull's-eye
09-06-2008, 04:39 PM
It is my post, but I wasn't insinuating that Brahmas are gay. I wanted to know how to pronounce Brahmas. Is it Brahmas that RHYMES with "gay or hey" or whatever or is it Brahmas that RHYMES with mommas?

Sure! Your infactuation with Sealy and your use of the word gay has started to make me wonder. :rolleyes:

zebrablue2
09-06-2008, 04:42 PM
It is my post, but I wasn't insinuating that Brahmas are gay. I wanted to know how to pronounce Brahmas. Is it Brahmas that RHYMES with "gay or hey" or whatever or is it Brahmas that RHYMES with mommas?

its hay got dog-it--LOL... don't let FBB bother you. he just gets a little uneasy about the G. word--LOL..:stirpot:

Necks_Fan
09-06-2008, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Sure! Your infactuation with Sealy and your use of the word gay has started to make me wonder. :rolleyes: Not infatuated at all. I just think Sealy is going to be good and I got my bandwagon greased up and ready to go early. And yea, anybody that even uses the word "gay" must be homosexual, no matter the context.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bull's-eye
09-06-2008, 04:54 PM
Not infatuated at all. I just think Sealy is going to be good and I got my bandwagon greased up and ready to go early. And yea, anybody that even uses the word "gay" must be homosexual, no matter the context.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I could of thought of several other better words, but you probably used the first word that popped into your head. I'm sure it's your indirect way of trying to put down Bellville and their posters. PS, I wouldn't hold it against you if you were gay. "Greasing up my bandwagon"? :confused:

Necks_Fan
09-06-2008, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
I could of thought of several other better words, but you probably used the first word that popped into your head. I'm sure it's your indirect way of trying to put down Bellville and their posters. PS, I wouldn't hold it against you if you were gay. "Greasing up my bandwagon"? :confused: Lol. Man. You are almost funny.

I mean I was doing my best to put down Bellville and it's posters in an indirect way, but I guess you caught me. Dang.:clap: :hand:

Bandwagon greased up... in other words, if and when Sealy does well... I will be sitting there telling you I told ya so cuz I have been backing em the whole way.