PDA

View Full Version : Nobogey

RedWhiteBlue
09-05-2008, 11:07 AM
I have not quite felt the love from you this week. I think you owe me a special "shout out" tonight!! Oh and tell TM- he's a punk!!
Hometowns are off limits when talking trash on the DL!!!:kiss:

nobogey72
09-05-2008, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
I have not quite felt the love from you this week. I think you owe me a special "shout out" tonight!! Oh and tell TM- he's a punk!!
Hometowns are off limits when talking trash on the DL!!!:kiss:

You must have been over here on this non-sports deal. I always forget to come over here. I didn't mean to snub you---- it was purely unintentional. BTW--- If Clyde (2A) should somehow sneak up on yal'll tonight (unlikely, but you never know) and I rub it in a little next week, don't take it personally. OK? Peace on you.... I mean Peace to you. :kiss: :kiss:

WylieBulldog92
09-06-2008, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
BTW--- If Clyde (2A) should somehow sneak up on yal'll tonight (unlikely, but you never know) and I rub it in a little next week, don't take it personally. OK? Peace on you.... I mean Peace to you. :kiss: :kiss:

Well...lol

RedWhiteBlue
09-07-2008, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
You must have been over here on this non-sports deal. I always forget to come over here. I didn't mean to snub you---- it was purely unintentional. BTW--- If Clyde (2A) should somehow sneak up on yal'll tonight (unlikely, but you never know) and I rub it in a little next week, don't take it personally. OK? Peace on you.... I mean Peace to you. :kiss: :kiss:
It happened and I'm not all in to this football/ non-football thingy either, but oh well, change has never been a favorite of mine.
I guess we could meet and cry in our beers together this week??? NO WAY!!! Way too early in the season for that!
Hey, funny how this "Bigger than life district is going to start out, huh?"
Well, you and TM have a good one and give him a big wet...... smooch for me!!! :inlove: