PDA

View Full Version : South Texas Football

pancho villa
09-05-2008, 09:01 AM
I heard they finally found someone smart enough to use a video camera in south Texas so they can now video the games. Is this true?

pirate4state
09-05-2008, 09:03 AM
What games? I thought we didn't play football down here?

Unless you are talking about stand around?

Shouldn't you be taking inventory of hurdles or something? :taunt:

Gobbler Fan
09-05-2008, 09:04 AM
:spitlol: :tisk: :tisk:

IHStangFan
09-05-2008, 09:25 AM
Isn't Pancho a West Columbia supporter? If that is the case...I think we're (our district) are considered "south" Texas as well. Not to mention I can think of more than a handful of "south" Texas teams that'd hand West Columbia their butts right about now :)

pancho villa
09-05-2008, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Isn't Pancho a West Columbia supporter? If that is the case...I think we're (our district) are considered "south" Texas as well. Not to mention I can think of more than a handful of "south" Texas teams that'd hand West Columbia their butts right about now :)

big talk from a former waterboy.

pirate4state
09-05-2008, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
big talk from a former waterboy. Bobby Boucher!

Johnny 5
09-05-2008, 10:27 AM
and here we go again

:doh:

NewYorkYankee
09-05-2008, 12:39 PM
I heard they finally found someone smart enough to use a video camera in south Texas so they can now video the games. Is this true?

im surprised this poster is still here...

nfcfan
09-05-2008, 12:39 PM

1st post on the topic is nothing but a derrogatory statement.

lets see what the rules link says...

What are the 3A DownLow Forum Rules??

Freedom of speech may not apply here in all cases. Posting here is a privilege, not a right.

We have adopted a "three strikes and you're out" policy,

(either can apply to this poster's post)

Under rules:

1). Keep it clean.
racial remarks will not be tolerated.

3). Do not engage in personal attacks and/or threats.
This is NOT a smack site. Bashing of students/athletes will NOT be tolerated. name calling and the use of derogatory terms toward others.

So how many strikes is it for Mr. Villa, now?

NewYorkYankee
09-05-2008, 12:45 PM
Like 20...

IHStangFan
09-05-2008, 12:48 PM
big talk from a former waterboy. waterboy? how dare you....I was the laundry boy/shoestring replacement boy! OH...and I handed out "save the seagulls" pamphlets in the parking lot too. waterboy...sheesh.

NastySlot
09-05-2008, 12:48 PM
maybe he just keeps fouling them off?

pancho villa
09-05-2008, 12:49 PM
Did I hit a nerve?

garciap77
09-05-2008, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by nfcfan

Under rules:

I believe Panchito is out! :D

Corre Panchito! Corre!:D

IHStangFan
09-05-2008, 12:51 PM
STRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIKE!!! OH...swing and a miss!!

JR2004
09-05-2008, 12:57 PM
I think some of the South Texas folks need to lighten up and quit getting offended so easily. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pancho villa
09-05-2008, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
I believe Panchito is out! :D

Corre Panchito! Corre!:D

Don't ever put Pancho and anything baseball in the same context.

IHStangFan
09-05-2008, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
I think some of the South Texas folks need to lighten up and quit getting offended so easily. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: HEY!! HEY!! last time I checked...Dallas wasn't in South Texas...your geography sucks!! Stay out of what doesn't concern you!!!

NewYorkYankee
09-05-2008, 01:18 PM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m38/jnewton_01/villa.gif

IHStangFan
09-05-2008, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by NewYorkYankee
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m38/jnewton_01/villa.gif LOL...okay...that's funny!

snowman
09-05-2008, 01:25 PM
Pancho is a disgruntled track coach that secretly wants to coach baseball in south texas...

Bull Butter
09-05-2008, 01:29 PM
He'd never make it as a baseball coach in South Texas. He doesn't know the way to Round Rock.:D

IHStangFan
09-05-2008, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by snowman
Pancho is a disgruntled track coach that secretly wants to coach baseball in south texas... really? I thought he was THIS guy....

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a290/BAClanton/pimpin.jpg

bulldog64
09-05-2008, 01:44 PM
Now that`s funny right thar`, I don`t care who ya are. The South Texas folks aren`t getting offended. We know we may not be as good as some Northern teams or Eastern or even Western teams, but that doesn`t mean we`re not going to support our student/athletes/children as much as possible, just like those folks that are perpetually in the deep rounds of the playoffs. I will say this, unlike some of the "competitive teams" posters I`ve seen on here, when one of our "local" teams makes the deep rounds of the playoffs we SUPPORT them instead of running them down. We may not be State Champs, but we`re just as proud of our kids, coaches, boosters, and fans as any State Championship team out there.

Sweetwater Red
09-05-2008, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by bulldog64
or even Western teams,

What the hell is this supposed to mean?:foul:

:D :devil: :D

bulldog64
09-05-2008, 01:55 PM
It means that the North,East and West, typically make it further into the playoffs than the South, and in no particular order. That`s all it meant, nothing more, nothing less, so don`t read anything offensive into.

pirate4state
09-05-2008, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by nfcfan

Under rules:

Dude, you have GOT to lighten up.

and don't tell us how to moderate the board.

That offends ME!

and since you are so familiar with our rules should know you are breaking rule #5. :)