PDA

View Full Version : region III dist 20

jambo67
09-04-2008, 06:59 PM
Brownsboro may make this district interesting and could very well make Region III take notice sometime around week 7 or 8 (hopefully around 9 ro 10). The Bears posted 44 points against a Kemp team which returned 8 defensive starters, not bad for a pass oriented offense which racked up 360 yards on the ground. An early strong running game should prove important while the passing game works out the typical kinks and timing issues. 7 defensive starters also returned and the 14 points given up were against Bear subs. Every year a new East Texas team emerges and makes a good run into the playoffs, this may be the Brownsboro Bears. Expect action!

mwynn05
09-04-2008, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by jambo67
Brownsboro may make this district interesting and could very well make Region III take notice sometime around week 7 or 8 (hopefully around 9 ro 10). The Bears posted 44 points against a Kemp team which returned 8 defensive starters, not bad for a pass oriented offense which racked up 360 yards on the ground. An early strong running game should prove important while the passing game works out the typical kinks and timing issues. 7 defensive starters also returned and the 14 points given up were against Bear subs. Every year a new East Texas team emerges and makes a good run into the playoffs, this may be the Brownsboro Bears. Expect action! kemp sucks every year

coach
09-04-2008, 08:04 PM
dude brownsborow played kemp thats equivalent to playing a 1A school...u can tell us how good brownsborow is when district is 2 or three weeks in..until then just pay attention to those fairfield eagles

jambo67
09-04-2008, 08:05 PM
That was a well thought out and articulate post. I stand corrected. Well played, Sir. Well played.

coach
09-04-2008, 08:09 PM
no prob rook

Necks_Fan
09-04-2008, 08:10 PM
LOL. Mildred, Tx.....

That name just makes the town sound boring and old.

;)

coach
09-04-2008, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
LOL. Mildred, Tx.....

That name just makes the town sound boring and old.

;)

trust me there is not much in mildred

Necks_Fan
09-04-2008, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by coach
trust me there is not much in mildred That's almost as bad as Gertrude.

LOL.

jambo67
09-04-2008, 08:23 PM
Dang, I can't win. In all honesty my nephew plays for Brownboro and I a think they look like a contender. I realize the name Mildred may give you "tiredhead" but we do have a good baseball team. Since I played for Ennis and love high school ball, especially the spread, I think I know a good spread offense when I see one. Fairfield does look like the favorite though.

Necks_Fan
09-04-2008, 08:26 PM
Dang, I can't win. In all honesty my nephew plays for Brownboro and I a think they look like a contender. I realize the name Mildred may give you "tiredhead" but we do have a good baseball team. Since I played for Ennis and love high school ball, especially the spread, I think I know a good spread offense when I see one. Fairfield does look like the favorite though. LOL man, I'm just giving you a hard time. Mildred just reminds me of some great granny. Lol.

Good luck to Brownsboro.

jambo67
09-04-2008, 08:33 PM
I took your reply in good spirit. "Mildrid" does not inspire confidence. I look forward to another year of good craptalk. Heck, I'll argue the Washington Generals will beat the Harlem
Globetrotters if you pick the Globetrotters.

"NO ONE EVER DROWNED IN A POOL OF SWEAT!"

jimmyceatworld
09-04-2008, 10:00 PM
Fairfield does look like the favorite though.

The best team in district 20

with a 3 game losing streak

eagles_victory
09-05-2008, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
LOL man, I'm just giving you a hard time. Mildred just reminds me of some great granny. Lol.

Good luck to Brownsboro. It was the name of our 80 year old 350 lbs lunch lady in high school. I actually know some people over in Mildred though.

But Yea as said earlier Kemp is terrible.