PDA

View Full Version : Everman 35 Burnet 14 Final !!!

Bulldog Fan
12-14-2002, 08:59 PM
Final

eye of the tiger
12-14-2002, 09:08 PM
Back to Back. Way to go Everman.

Jacket2000
12-14-2002, 09:22 PM
Coulda been worse. Maybe Burnet shoulda spent less time on message boards, eh?
J2K

sinton66
12-14-2002, 09:37 PM
Well, they certainly CAN'T say we didn't try to warn them. Fortunately for Burnet, they will return a ton of talent next year.

aamove
12-14-2002, 11:12 PM
Congratulations to Everman on a good victory. And also to Burnet for a great season.

SintonFan
12-15-2002, 01:24 AM
Congratulations to Everman on your 2nd consecutive state title!!! You guys are awesome! Do I smell a dynasty? :)
What makes your victory so sweet is yall have so many quality kids on that team with alot of class. Great job! :) :) :)
Don't hang your heads Burnet, yall had a wonderful season! :)

spaniard
12-15-2002, 01:36 AM
congrats to the everman bulldogs, you guys basically handed us our butts tonight. you guys outplayed us, and i just want to say congratulations. my prayers will most definitley be with you guys player and friend, and his family.

and to our guys, you guys had an awesome season, thanks for the good stuff to yell about at all the games, and i hope to see it next year too!! congratulations to you guys from everyone in burnet and around here too!

jason
12-15-2002, 01:52 AM
Congrats Everman...I think it's time ya'll went back to 4A so my Jackrabbits can win a title. Congrats to Burnet also on a fabulous season. Hold your heads high, you earned it.

beefy
12-15-2002, 10:48 AM
The everman bulldogs have my respect. Coach Keeling and his staff have done a wonderful job with those kids. The young men of Everman played with great intensity and emotion, and were very gracious in victory. As a Burnet coach, I appreciate the impact the Everman coaching staff is making in the lives of their young men. I hope and pray for the recovery of the fallen player.
Happy holidays to everyone. Let us all remember the true meaning of the season....Coach Willmann

Sinton_Playa 70
12-15-2002, 11:07 AM
Congrats to Everman on another STATE CHMAMPIONSHIP!! You guys played awesome and know one could have expected more from you guys. As for Burnet you guys played with heart and determination. It shows because you made it to the big game and played to the best of your ability. Not many teams make it this far and you should be proud. Ya'll represented Burnet, Region 4 and the whole state of Texas extremely well. Everman you guys showed a great ability to play as a team and it payed off because once again you guys are the State Champs. I'll be looking forward to next year and hopefully us here in Sinton will get to cross paths with both Burnet and Everman once again. Congratulations on a great season!!

HotDawg89
12-15-2002, 12:16 PM
What can I say? I am in awe. Everman has a fantastic team! What a terrific display of powerful coaching and outstanding ability.

I asked one of the Sinton posters why he felt Everman had a better team this year than thier own, and he replied, "because I have seen them" WOW! Everman is just remarkable. Their defense was superior, and their offensive line was so strong!

Burnet worked so hard all year, it is hard to see it slip away, but no one should be ashamed to say they lost to the 2x State Champions- especially one of this calibur.

topdawg
12-15-2002, 12:31 PM
great game everman, you proved that you are the best team in 3A

olddawggreen
12-15-2002, 06:17 PM
Congratulations Everman, you were outstanding. You are definatly State Champions. We will keep Corey and his family in our prayers and hope for a full and speedy recovery.