PDA

View Full Version : How Lh will beat Wylie

Thefan1
09-04-2008, 02:32 PM
This will be a tough 1st and 2nd quarter than it shall be the pups going into the house lickin their wounds and coming out for the rest of their beating...!!!!:devil: LH will stick with them on D but the offense will gain momentum andd control the clock. Wylie will be exhausted by 3rd (cramps and excuses..same old crap). then it will be in the books!! So cmon wylie bring it!!:taunt: :taunt:

Texasfootball2
09-04-2008, 02:36 PM
And I thought this whole time that all they had to do was score more points than Wylie to win:doh: Stupid is as Stupid does:crazy1:

Sweetwater Red
09-04-2008, 02:39 PM
:thinking:

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85593

Thefan1
well anyone can make a comment but cmon now if all u got is forrest quotes .... well i guess thats normal in abilene dunno?;)

Texasfootball2
Originally posted by Thefan1
This will be a tough 1st and 2nd quarter than it shall be the pups going into the house lickin their wounds and coming out for the rest of their beating...!!!!:devil: LH will stick with them on D but the offense will gain momentum andd control the clock. Wylie will be exhausted by 3rd (cramps and excuses..same old crap). then it will be in the books!! So cmon wylie bring it!!:taunt: :taunt:

Dang, Register yesterday and came out swing'ing!:foul: The only cramps that the Dawgs will have will come from the varsity cheerleaders:blush: and we are already here, so if anybody is cmon I hope it's the panthers, seeing as I've already got my tickets.

Thefan1
09-04-2008, 02:42 PM
heck yes comin out swingin if not stay home in it to win it or whatever... tickets got'em!! game- the fall of the pups:rolleyes: