PDA

View Full Version : Giddins Vs. La Vernia (split - NF)

nunya
09-03-2008, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I won't say this is always the case, but in buff4ever's case it is. He has been here 2 years, has reached the number of posts he has under one name, never received a warning, and all the while providing insight (somtimes homerish, sometimes not) into his team. Not all posters on this board (and others) can say the same thing. :)

Homerish is putting it mildly, but attacking all Caldwell supporters (unless they offer no perspective about Giddings) seems a bit lopsided.

How much has he donated?

Bull19
09-03-2008, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by nunya
Homerish is putting it mildly, but attacking all Caldwell supporters (unless they offer no perspective about Giddings) seems a bit lopsided.

How much has he donated? you cant be serious. if you are getting offened by buff4ever you need a big time reality check.

LH Panther Mom
09-03-2008, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by nunya
How much has he donated?
I have no idea if he has donated anything, nor how much if he has. Not all donating members "want" to have the icon as recognition, some prefer to be anonymous. I can say that donating status has ZERO bearing on whether or not rules are enforced, and I'm fairly certain there are donating members who can attest to it!

I wish we had some La Vernia folks on here to provide some insight into their team. :)

Old Tiger
09-03-2008, 02:26 PM
I used to donate but I got ROM'ed so I was like whatever see if I ever donate again.

Old Green
09-03-2008, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
brave has nothing to do with it.....i run these moderators.....i say jump and they jump i say be quiet and they tell me to shut up :vrycnfsd: :lies::D

sinton66
09-03-2008, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
I used to donate but I got ROM'ed so I was like whatever see if I ever donate again.

I can say without fear of rebuttle that Go Blue has NEVER donated to this site.

Old Tiger
09-03-2008, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
I can say without fear of rebuttle that Go Blue has NEVER donated to this site. correct Go Blue has not :D