PDA

View Full Version : Region IV Webcasts

R4Editor
09-03-2008, 02:31 PM
All,

I am going to start putting the webcast links for each week on the Region IV homepage. As for now, the only team that webcasts their games on a consistant basis is Cuero. I know Sinton did a few years back, but I believe that stationed changed ownership/format and no longer carries Pirate football. If any of you have any information on Reg. IV teams that may have broadcasts, please let me know and I will get it up on the Reg. IV homepage. I will do my best to dig up as many as possible so that we Reg. IV fans may be able to listen to a game here and there. Lets get on these coaches, school boards, etc. to find a sponsor, local station, etc. to carry your team's games online!! We're way behind the power curve in this compared to the other regions.

Thank you.

R4Editor
09-03-2008, 02:41 PM
Question...Bellville games are carried by a radio station up that way I believe, and they USED to have a webcast? Do they still carry a webcast of the games? Or did they ever?

Thanks!

Bull19
09-03-2008, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by R4Editor
Question...Bellville games are carried by a radio station up that way I believe, and they USED to have a webcast? Do they still carry a webcast of the games? Or did they ever?

Thanks! as far as i know they never have. the guys who call the game prolly dont even know how to turn on a computer much less set up a web cast

R4Editor
09-03-2008, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
as far as i know they never have. the guys who call the game prolly dont even know how to turn on a computer much less set up a web cast :D Thanks Bull.