PDA

View Full Version : Farmersville VS. Prosper who wins!!!!

PPSTATEBOUND
09-03-2008, 10:03 AM
Who wins and why????

Farmersfan
09-04-2008, 08:48 AM
I don't know why you would start a thread about these two teams but apparently nobody really cares. I will take a shot in the dark. Hopefully the Farmers find some kind of rhythm and Prosper isn't as good as some think. I was told yesterday that Prosper would beat Celina this year...........Can you imagine the total shock and disbelief that statement caused?????

Farmers by 4 points...........................

Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
Who wins and why????

cats 2008
09-04-2008, 09:06 AM
PROSPER ROLLS!!FARMERS ARE NOT THAT GOOD

BobcatBenny
09-04-2008, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
I don't know why you would start a thread about these two teams but apparently nobody really cares. I will take a shot in the dark. Hopefully the Farmers find some kind of rhythm and Prosper isn't as good as some think. I was told yesterday that Prosper would beat Celina this year...........Can you imagine the total shock and disbelief that statement caused?????

Farmers by 4 points...........................
New coach ... good players ... early in the season. A good step would be beating Prosper. However, as much as I like to tease and bust on Prosper, I just do not see that happening this season.

But ... I was looking at your schedule and after this week, things should look a whole lot brighter for the Farmers. ;)

WildTexan972
09-04-2008, 11:28 AM
EVERY year Prosper puts out the word that THIS IS THE YEAR they can beat Celina.....then they give up 62 at home and the story carries over to the next year....

If Noel Devine would have stayed in Prosper, they might have had a 1 year chance....

BobcatBenny
09-06-2008, 12:33 AM
4 Pollsters nailed it.

Pottsboro looks like they might have something. So there might be one more bump in the road for the Farmers.

Pick6
09-06-2008, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
4 Pollsters nailed it.

Pottsboro looks like they might have something. So there might be one more bump in the road for the Farmers.

Pottsboro coach is :thumbsup:

BobcatBenny
09-06-2008, 07:18 PM
Were all the Farmer's fans raptured?

Oh come on, the Farmers should still win the district and make the playoffs. It is called a tough start. Just ask Brownwood. :D