How did Goliad look like against Sinton

gobbler grad
09-03-2008, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Chillimaru
How did Goliad look like against Sinton

:vrycnfsd:

Ranger354
09-04-2008, 06:55 AM
They looked good against Sinton. It was a close game until half time or just before. On the last play before half Goliad had the ball and had called a time out as the clock went to 00:00. They were ran one last play and fumbled the ball. Sinton scored on the play. Sinton scored three touch downs on defense.

Goliad throws the ball around good and has some tall receivers that can catch. Don't remember them running the ball very well though.

pirate4state
09-04-2008, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Ranger354
They looked good against Sinton. It was a close game until half time or just before. On the last play before half Goliad had the ball and had called a time out as the clock went to 00:00. They were ran one last play and fumbled the ball. Sinton scored on the play. Sinton scored three touch downs on defense.

Goliad throws the ball around good and has some tall receivers that can catch. Don't remember them running the ball very well though. They had 83 rushing yards, 30 of it coming from that TD run by #10. They had 230 yards of passing, :eek: but he also threw 3 picks! They have some good size, speed from #10, WRs have good hands, but alot of their players play both ways so depth is gonna be an issue for them.

When does OG play Goliad? Next week?

Chillimaru
09-04-2008, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
They had 83 rushing yards, 30 of it coming from that TD run by #10. They had 230 yards of passing, :eek: but he also threw 3 picks! They have some good size, speed from #10, WRs have good hands, but alot of their players play both ways so depth is gonna be an issue for them.

When does OG play Goliad? Next week?

Yes we play them next week and was just wondering what to expect we are open this week i dont like playing one game and then taking off a week but not much we can do about it, Thanks for the insight.

bulldog64
09-05-2008, 08:10 AM
Chillimaru, I wish the bye was during fair week, not the 2nd week of the season.

pirate4state
09-05-2008, 08:56 AM
Half our district has their bye week tonight. :(

I thought about going to watch Skidmore @ Mathis, but opted with Beeville @ Oso.

bulldog64
09-05-2008, 11:11 AM
That` where we`re heading also. Couldn`t decide between Cuero vs. rio hondo, but figured that would be one sided so Beeville vs. Oso seemed like the best choice and since we scrimmaged Beeville we know what they can play like, we figured we can see if Oso is as good as advertised.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-05-2008, 03:03 PM
Rio hondo and Cuero game is going to be closer than the Beeville and West Oso game ;)

SintonFan_inAustin
09-05-2008, 03:04 PM
and if i'm wrong its only 15 mins to West Oso from Robstown:)

pirate4state
09-05-2008, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Rio hondo and Cuero game is going to be closer than the Beeville and West Oso game ;) Score wise? I really don't care. I just want to see Oso for myself.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-05-2008, 03:15 PM
Score wise? I really don't care. I just want to see Oso for myself. they would be a very good team if they didnt get so many mental penalties. But they do have HomeRun backs that can turn a game around.

Old Green
09-05-2008, 03:18 PM
Half our district has their bye week tonight. :(

I thought about going to watch Skidmore @ Mathis, but opted with Beeville @ Oso. Call me with the scores:)

pirate4state
09-05-2008, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
Call me with the scores:)

:2thumbsup

Don't hurt my feelings again and ask "Who's this!" :p :p :D

Old Green
09-05-2008, 03:31 PM
:2thumbsup

Don't hurt my feelings again and ask "Who's this!" :p :p :D :p