PDA

View Full Version : Celina Bobcats best in 3A!

cats 2008
09-02-2008, 10:19 PM
No one will beat them this year!

slingshot
09-02-2008, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by cats 2008
No one will beat them this year! Not...

BobcatBenny
09-02-2008, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by slingshot
Not...
Don't get all worked up slingshot, it is just an old timer under a new ID stirring the pot. ;)

cats 2008
09-02-2008, 10:26 PM
Just watch and you will see:)

Necks_Fan
09-02-2008, 10:40 PM
The infamous Kof96 reincarnated.

BILLYFRED0000
09-03-2008, 07:58 AM
Ya know a little humility goes a long way. We will be good but the football Gods will not be mocked.

Orange Defense
09-03-2008, 08:05 AM

Them ?????????? When a Real or True Celina Bobcat speaks its always WE or US!!!!!THEM vs WE or US... HA HA HA

garciap77
09-03-2008, 08:05 AM

Benny is that you? Come on man fess up!:D

Ranger Mom
09-03-2008, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Orange Defense
Them ?????????? When a Real or True Celina Bobcat speaks its always WE or US!!!!!THEM vs WE or US... HA HA HA

Good Point!!!

Cats 2008 is nothing but a "wannabe!!"

WildTexan972
09-03-2008, 09:00 AM
humility on a message board makes ZERO difference in the outcome of a season....

if a poster wants to toy with the board, let em have at it....I doubt most posters REALLY believe all that "humble" crap about all the Celina folks anyway, specially if they have ever sat on the same side of the field as them at a game and heard just how cocky most of them are during the games....

Celina is good year in and year out because they have a great coaching staff, a great player minor league feeder system, and the players work hard all year....."humble" has nothing to do with it....

espn1
09-03-2008, 09:08 AM
Another Jock sniffer thread! Please! Get your face away from the fumes!

Orange Defense
09-03-2008, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by espn1
Another Jock sniffer thread! Please! Get your face away from the fumes!

Naw, he's just a move in who jumped on the band wagon. There's a million of'em!!!!! People take winning for granted!!! It took the coaches, Fans and QB Club years to build a program like Celina has and people don't realize this sort of program does not come cheap or easy.

Ranger Mom
09-03-2008, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by WildTexan972
I doubt most posters REALLY believe all that "humble" crap about all the Celina folks anyway, specially if they have ever sat on the same side of the field as them at a game and heard just how cocky most of them are during the games....

I have!!:D :D

Celina Vs. Paul Pewitt

espn1
09-03-2008, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Orange Defense
Naw, he's just a move in who jumped on the band wagon. There's a million of'em!!!!! Make sure to tell all the player to wash their jocks, if not you'll find the little fellers burrowed in! You know they go on a feeding frenzy this time of year!:D :D :D

BILLYFRED0000
09-03-2008, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I have!!:D :D

Celina Vs. Paul Pewitt

You know at that game there were a bunch of non Celinians at that game as well. Where were you sitting RM.

Ranger Mom
09-03-2008, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
You know at that game there were a bunch of non Celinians at that game as well. Where were you sitting RM.

They were ALL wearing Celina shirts, so who knows....on second thought, they had way too much orange paraphernalia to be anything other than a Celinanite

Facing the Celina stands I was on the left hand side probably a couple of rows up from the second tier thingy!! Probably close to the 30 yd. line....I don't really remember. Maybe Jason, Emerson or Kaorder remembers better, they were all there too!!!

BILLYFRED0000
09-03-2008, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
They were ALL wearing Celina shirts, so who knows....on second thought, they had way too much orange paraphernalia to be anything other than a Celinanite

Facing the Celina stands I was on the left hand side probably a couple of rows up from the second tier thingy!! Probably close to the 30 yd. line....I don't really remember. Maybe Jason, Emerson or Kaorder remembers better, they were all there too!!!

Well sorry bout that. We do tend to believe rather fiercely. I was at the 50 sitting next to GA moore and alaska cat and Craig James was a couple of seats over on my right. What a spot. I had Plano East football players and a coach behind me. Needless to say it was a conversational hot spot with lots of points of view.