PDA

View Full Version : Football board run by Women?

warpig
09-02-2008, 02:09 PM
What is the deal with all the women moderating a football board? Something seems to be a little backwards with the estrogen ruling over the testosterone.

Am I the only one who sees this as ironic?

Necks_Fan
09-02-2008, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by warpig
What is the deal with all the women moderating a football board? Something seems to be a little backwards with the estrogen ruling over the testosterone.

Am I the only one who sees this as ironic? Lol. I can see the bashing you will get coming.... Although i do think it's true.

Women running a site that is a predominantly male sport.

Makes you wonder.

Texasfootball2
09-02-2008, 02:12 PM

I would say it's more "estrogen MODERATING over testosterone", instead of ruling! I have no problem with it. Somebody has to do it, and they do a great job. :2thumbsup

Ranger Mom
I guess you need to ask the "men" who put is in this position of power!!:)

wimbo_pro

No, you arent the only one to see it...however, you ARE the only one to verbalize it at the risk of having your account cancelled and your family terrorized.

espn1
09-02-2008, 02:13 PM
I'm pretty sure everybody is aware! Welcome to Den 3!

DaHop72
09-02-2008, 02:14 PM

Am I the only one who sees this as ironic? :thinking: Nice post war_ _ _, I mean warpig. There is a site out there that just might suit you though.:hand:

Sweetwater Red
09-02-2008, 02:16 PM

nm

espn1
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
No, you arent the only one to see it...however, you ARE the only one to verbalize it at the risk of having your account cancelled and your family terrorized. It's impossible to be romed if you have the skills! Of course you might need to get a new user!One word Anonimizer! :D :D :D

firstcat
But it must be to our credit (in your eyes) that nobody (unless it is in our moniker) knows who the women are....at least some of them...

wimbo_pro
09-02-2008, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by firstcat
But it must be to our credit (in your eyes) that nobody (unless it is in our moniker) knows who the women are....at least some of them...

Yeah...they go to the Meet and Greets with bags over their heads.

espn1
09-02-2008, 02:18 PM
Truthfully the Mods are what make it fun! I might go away if they leave! It's fun to Jack with people on the board!

pirate4state
09-02-2008, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:thinking: Nice post war_ _ _, I mean warpig. There is a site out there that just might suit you though.:hand: I'm sure he is already a part of it.

I have found that the REAL men of this board don't mind so much that us women folk are the moderators of this board.

Ranger Mom
09-02-2008, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:thinking: Nice post warlok, I mean warpig. There is a site out there that just might suit you though.:hand:

Nah...it's not Warlok!!

cshscougar08
09-02-2008, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I have found that the REAL men of this board don't mind so much that us women folk are the moderators of this board.

I personally love the idea. I have no problem with it. Ya'll make this site worthwhile!!! :D

warpig
09-02-2008, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by espn1
I'm pretty sure everybody is aware! Welcome to Den 3!
Where is it?
I might be interested.

espn1
09-02-2008, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by firstcat
But it must be to our credit (in your eyes) that nobody (unless it is in our moniker) knows who the women are....at least some of them... I've met everybody except p4S, unless I met her and forgot! anyway I'm a man and there's no friggen way I could have 26,000+ posts. I'm definitely not volunteering for the job! This is the only board that's worth a crap so weight it all out. I'm getting teary eyed! :D :D :D

Gobbler Fan
09-02-2008, 02:43 PM

Well you certainly know which board to come too if you ever need a cooking recipe .

:devil: :D

Gobbler Fan
09-02-2008, 02:45 PM
This is the best football site around ... they *moderators* must be doing something right .

BobcatBenny
09-02-2008, 02:51 PM
There is not a lot of sport in a sports forum that is run by men.

These ladies make it fun. Especially ... when p4s spanks me for being bad! :eek: :D :inlove:

Necks_Fan
09-02-2008, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Especially ... when p4s spanks me for being bad! :tmi: :tmi: :ack!: :ack!: :tisk:

Gobbler Fan
09-02-2008, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
There is not a lot of sport in a sports forum that is run by men.

These ladies make it fun. Especially ... when p4s spanks me for being bad! :eek: :D :inlove:

:tmi: :tisk:

buff4ever
09-02-2008, 03:00 PM
what! women run this board? I gotta get outta here man!!

JK:D :D :D :D :D

wimbo_pro
09-02-2008, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan
Well you certainly know which board to come too if you ever need a cooking recipe .

Goodbye Gobbler Fan...it's been nice knowing you.

LH Panther Mom
09-02-2008, 03:13 PM
The countdown may have begun. :rolleyes:

espn1
09-02-2008, 03:23 PM

:devil: :D LMAO! We're going to learn how to sew next week!:D :D :D

sinton66
09-02-2008, 03:23 PM
The four MALE site owners all agree that our ladies do a great job of moderating the board. It couldn't possibly be in better hands.

44INAROW
09-02-2008, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
The four MALE site owners all agree that our ladies do a great job of moderating the board. It couldn't possibly be in better hands.

spoken like and by a real man ;)

R4Editor
09-02-2008, 03:35 PM
Around the 3ADL, women are allowed to actually put shoes on, leave the kitchen and contribute to "society" Welcome to the 21st century. Enjoy your stay with us.

LH Panther Mom
09-02-2008, 05:28 PM

I did provide what sounded like a scrumptious recipe for CROW the other day. :p :D

Trashman
09-02-2008, 06:09 PM
Ladies; you are doing a great job! Warpig is just a pig.:D

Old Green
09-02-2008, 08:50 PM

Am I the only one who sees this as ironic? You answered your own question. Testosterone !:p :D We think the ladies do a better job at it than us guys. ;)