PDA

View Full Version : LH/AW Meet & Greet

Ranger Mom
09-02-2008, 01:52 PM
The T-shirt will be going to LHPM this week so she should have it at the game.

Any M&D ideas?? Do we wanna plan something before AND at halftime??

I have only been the AW field once...is there a place to meet up at halftime??

Also....what time do the gates open? I can only speak for myself, but I would like to be there at that time in order to get a seat!!!

Texasfootball2
09-02-2008, 02:10 PM
Gates are usual open by 6:00. As far as a meet and greet. The area directly underneath the scoreboard is not a bad place. Sometimes it's a little crowded because it is between the two concession stands. As far as before the game. Amanda's ( formally Enrique's) is very close by and large enough to handle groups on a busy Friday. You can also usually get out of there relatively fast and it's not real expensive. I'm open for anything.

Ranger Mom
09-02-2008, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
Gates are usual open by 6:00. As far as a meet and greet. The area directly underneath the scoreboard is not a bad place. Sometimes it's a little crowded because it is between the two concession stands. As far as before the game. Amanda's ( formally Enrique's) is very close by and large enough to handle groups on a busy Friday. You can also usually get out of there relatively fast and it's not real expensive. I'm open for anything.

Whatever works for everyone else is good for me. I am only working half a day that day.

Do you happen to know what exit I take off of I-20? It's been a while since I have been there. Is it the same exit as the Flying J??

Texasfootball2
09-02-2008, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Whatever works for everyone else is good for me. I am only working half a day that day.

Do you happen to know what exit I take off of I-20? It's been a while since I have been there. Is it the same exit as the Flying J??

You can take the Flying J exit but you will have to know where your going after that. All I can tell you is that when you get to Hwy. 277 and stop, after you cross 277 you go about 1/4 of a mile and turn left. Not sure if is says Antilley Rd. or not but once you turn left you can't miss the stadium because that road goes right to it.

Ranger Mom
09-02-2008, 02:22 PM
You can take the Flying J exit but you will have to know where your going after that. All I can tell you is that when you get to Hwy. 277 and stop, after you cross 277 you go about 1/4 of a mile and turn left. Not sure if is says Antilley Rd. or not but once you turn left you can't miss the stadium because that road goes right to it.

Yeah...I remembered all that, I just couldn't remember if it was that exit.

Is there another way you recommend?

nobogey72
09-02-2008, 02:30 PM

Is there another way you recommend? You can get to the stadium by going through Llano. It's a long way out of the way, but it is a pretty drive.:cool:

Ranger Mom
09-02-2008, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
You can get to the stadium by going through Llano. It's a long way out of the way, but it is a pretty drive.:cool:

Cute!;)

Texasfootball2
09-02-2008, 02:45 PM

Is there another way you recommend? Yeah, actually I would.....

Exit business 20/Hwy 80
turn right on the loop
exit Buffalo Gap
Turn rt on Buffalo Gap
Approx. 2 miles turn right on Antilley rd
Stadium will be on the right

Good thing is that once you get on the loop going south you are headed towards all the eating places. Starting at So. 27th exit thru Buffalo Gap, there every choice you could possibly want to eat.

Ranger Mom
09-02-2008, 03:09 PM
I used to live a couple of blocks behind the mall on Countryside. If I am remembering correctly, that is Buffalo Gap road right there that runs beside the mall!!!

Texasfootball2
09-02-2008, 03:18 PM
I used to live a couple of blocks behind the mall on Countryside. If I am remembering correctly, that is Buffalo Gap road right there that runs beside the mall!!! yes !:2thumbsup

nobogey72
09-02-2008, 03:22 PM
I used to live a couple of blocks behind the mall on Countryside. If I am remembering correctly, that is Buffalo Gap road right there that runs beside the mall!!!

Another way to get there is to go through Snyder. It is also out of the way, but you might have a chance to run into Black-Magic and get an autograph.:rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
09-02-2008, 03:28 PM
Another way to get there is to go through Snyder. It is also out of the way, but you might have a chance to run into Black-Magic and get an autograph.:rolleyes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/umno.gif

WylieBulldog92
09-02-2008, 08:10 PM
I'll probably be at the M&G!

LH Panther Mom
09-02-2008, 08:17 PM
I'll be there! Just tell me when & where. :)

DU_stud04
09-02-2008, 08:19 PM
ill be playing golf before the game, and busy during halftime.... ill be at buffalo wild wings getting some wings and beer after the game though..... :D

WylieBulldog92
09-02-2008, 08:21 PM
Both of these suggestions sound great to me, LHPM and RM whatever is convenient for you, although if we do the scoreboard one it would be nice if it was at halftime.

Ranger Mom
09-03-2008, 08:13 AM
Okay.....I vote for halftime under the scoreboard!!!

If anyone wants to meet before the game, that sounds good too! But I still plan on getting to the stadium early enough to get a good seat!

Ranger Mom
09-03-2008, 11:11 AM
Okay....this is last time I am TTTing this.

If no response, then I will just see yall at halftime!!

LH Panther Mom
09-03-2008, 11:28 AM
Okay.....I vote for halftime under the scoreboard!!!

If anyone wants to meet before the game, that sounds good too! But I still plan on getting to the stadium early enough to get a good seat! I'm open to pre-game suggestions or not, depending on responses. :D Halftime under the scoreboard is a definite!

WHO YA ROOTIN' FOR?.................L-H-H-S!!!

nobogey72
09-03-2008, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
ill be playing golf before the game, and busy during halftime.... ill be at buffalo wild wings getting some wings and beer after the game though..... :D

Where are you playing golf?

LH Panther Mom
09-03-2008, 12:11 PM
The shirt arrived! :clap: :clap: Thanks, fury900! :)

nobogey72
09-03-2008, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Was my name on it? I was so drunk I can't remember! :D

Or maybe it's that I'm so old I can't remember.:(

Texasfootball2
09-03-2008, 12:23 PM

Is it a T shirt, and are you going to where it if it rains?:D I hope you have your sense of humor on today:)

ronwx5x
09-03-2008, 12:25 PM

Or too drunk to remember that you're old?:p

LH Panther Mom
09-03-2008, 12:27 PM

I have to open it and check first. :D

Is it a T shirt, and are you going to where it if it rains?:D I hope you have your sense of humor on today:)
Of course! :D And I almost always have my sense of humor. :)

garciap77
09-03-2008, 12:28 PM

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

Texasfootball2
09-03-2008, 12:30 PM
I have to open it and check first. :D

Of course! :D And I almost always have my sense of humor. :) :inlove: :kiss: :smoker: :cheerl:

RMAC
09-03-2008, 12:32 PM

I too lived in Countryside for 15 years until we moved to Graham.

DaHop72
09-03-2008, 12:33 PM

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85560

Yeppers.:D :D

nobogey72
09-03-2008, 12:57 PM
IMO, under the scoreboard at halftime will be a jumbled mess. That is where both concession stands are, and it is usually elbow to elbow. I'm thinking that meeting at the opposite end of the stadium (south end) would be a whole lot easier. I'll be pretty easy to find either place. Just look for a man standing next to a woman, and the woman will have anywhere from 6-10 corny dogs in her hand and mustard all over her face.:D

Anyway, some of you Wylie posters give me your thoughts on where to meet.:thinking:

Ranger Mom
09-03-2008, 12:58 PM
IMO, under the scoreboard at halftime will be a jumbled mess. That is where both concession stands are, and it is usually elbow to elbow. I'm thinking that meeting at the opposite end of the stadium (south end) would be a whole lot easier. I'll be pretty easy to find either place. Just look for a man standing next to a woman, and the woman will have anywhere from 6-10 corny dogs in her hand and mustard all over her face.:D

Anyway, some of you Wylie posters give me your thoughts on where to meet.:thinking:

Just let me know or else I will be standing under the scoreboard looking like an idiot!!

LH Panther Mom
09-03-2008, 01:30 PM

Oh thank goodness! I was afraid you were going to tell us to follow the trail of Milk Duds! :doh: :doh: :p

Texasfootball2
09-03-2008, 01:58 PM
Just let me know or else I will be standing under the scoreboard looking like an idiot!! NUFF SAID!:taunt:

Ranger Mom
09-03-2008, 02:06 PM
NUFF SAID!:taunt:

:(

LH Panther Mom
09-03-2008, 02:08 PM
:(
Don't worry, RM...I'll be looking like an idiot too, if you are. :D

Texasfootball2
09-03-2008, 02:31 PM
Don't worry, RM...I'll be looking like an idiot too, if you are. :D

Well I can assure both of you wonderful gals, if there is a trail of Milk Duds leading to the scoreboard area, Nobogey's wife will be in a dead sprint to suck'em up off the ground. In fact, it's probably about the only thing that could drag here out to the game, that and maybe some chocolate moon pies.:D

Stownhorse
09-03-2008, 02:38 PM
Where are we meeting?!

buff4life
09-03-2008, 02:47 PM
Where was the T-shirt last week when i met LHPM??? :mad: :mad:

AND i can't really remember, did LH fill up the visitor side in Giddings or not? I thought it would be overflowing but with the mileage and price of gas i rethought, wonder how many will make the trip...

will be hell for jv teams on thursday

Texasfootball2
09-03-2008, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by buff4life

AND i can't really remember, did LH fill up the visitor side in Giddings or not? I thought it would be overflowing but with the mileage and price of gas i rethought, wonder how many will make the trip...

Speaking of JV, I doubt that AbWylie/LH JV's are going to play. Does anyone know who either of these JV's are playing?:thinking:

nobogey72
09-03-2008, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Where are we meeting?!

OK. Here's the official M & G meeting place. Under the scoreboard , but as close to the field as you can get. There is a chainlink fence surrounding the field that is about 20 or 30 yds from the scoreboard but directly in line with the scoreboard. We can meet up against that chainlink fence, which is about half way between the concession stands and the North goal post. Got it? FYI--- Anybody that makes fun of my wife gets their A$$ whooped. You'll never see it coming! She has good hearing and peripheral vision. She used to have nice teats, but they've gotten really long the last few years.:( Hopefully she'll wear her purple and gold coveralls so they won't show.:inlove:

Stownhorse
09-03-2008, 03:00 PM
haha :clap:

Texasfootball2
09-03-2008, 03:02 PM
OK. Here's the official M & G meeting place. Under the scoreboard , but as close to the field as you can get. There is a chainlink fence surrounding the field that is about 20 or 30 yds from the scoreboard but directly in line with the scoreboard. We can meet up against that chainlink fence, which is about half way between the concession stands and the North goal post. Got it? FYI--- Anybody that makes fun of my wife gets their A$$ whooped. You'll never see it coming! She has good hearing and peripheral vision. She used to have nice teats, but they've gotten really long the last few years.:( Hopefully she'll wear her purple and gold coveralls so they won't show.:inlove:

You won't have to see it coming, you can smell it. Warning to everyone, if the aroma of chocolate is in the air, be prepared to duck and cover because Bogey's ol'lady is probably nearby stirring up dust like the tazmanian devil:smoker:

WylieBulldog92
09-03-2008, 08:38 PM
You won't have to see it coming, you can smell it. Warning to everyone, if the aroma of chocolate is in the air, be prepared to duck and cover because Bogey's ol'lady is probably nearby stirring up dust like the tazmanian devil:smoker:
Lol don't tell me what happened when she was the chocolate rain video!

garciap77
09-03-2008, 08:56 PM
:2thumbsup

LH Panther Mom
09-03-2008, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by buff4life

It wasn't packed, but there wasn't a lot of extra seats. I was impressed with our crowd, even if some of them were from Elgin. :D

Speaking of JV, I doubt that AbWylie/LH JV's are going to play. Does anyone know who either of these JV's are playing?:thinking:
I understand our JV will be open tomorrow. Freshman & Super team will be playing Leander Rouse. First year high school that has a freshman class ONLY that have enough to be 3A if they were in this 2-year alignment.

WylieBulldog92
09-03-2008, 09:14 PM
JV (A) does not have a game against Liberty Hill and I don't believe the Freshmen do either.

DU_stud04
09-03-2008, 10:02 PM
Where are you playing golf? im thinking diamond back, should be a fun time right before the game. it all depends what time i get out of work.

gibby
09-04-2008, 02:46 PM

Is there another way you recommend?

The Flying J exit is really called the TYE exit. Take that and turn rt
to go over the rr tracks. Go through the 277 intersection. At the next intersection (Buffalo Gap Rd.) go left to Antilley rd. Turn left and stadium is on the right.

blowfish
09-04-2008, 03:20 PM
Our JV is playing Albany here at 500pm. Hope to see everyone at the M&G Friday.