09-01-2008, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
I'm sitting on the Wylie side :eek: :D
Traitor! :rolleyes: :p

Daddy D 11
09-01-2008, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Traitor! :rolleyes: :p
I've made friends:cool: We are all going together! But dont worry, i'm going to be very mouthy:evillol:

LH Panther Mom
09-01-2008, 09:35 AM
Yeah, I see how you are. :(

Daddy D 11
09-01-2008, 09:38 AM
Yeah, I see how you are. :(

Talked to Braden last night for a while. I'm going to spy on some practices this week:1popcorn:

Even though it's useless, i heard Wylie can't even play football:p

BILLYFRED0000
09-01-2008, 09:57 AM
That was a nasty rumor spread by the Brownwood fans. Don't believe it.....:D

Daddy D 11
09-01-2008, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
That was a nasty rumor spread by the Brownwood fans. Don't believe it.....:D

I heard they spread it out of jealously?:thinking:

Trashman
09-01-2008, 10:03 AM
I'm sitting on the Wylie side :eek: :D

Why would you want to sit on the losing side?:stirpot:

Daddy D 11
09-01-2008, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Trashman
Why would you want to sit on the losing side?:stirpot:
Makes it a sweeter victory when you're walking out:devil:

Hill Man
09-01-2008, 10:04 AM
I've made friends:cool: We are all going together! But dont worry, i'm going to be very mouthy:evillol:

Be kind to the less fortunate while over there;)

LH Panther Mom
09-01-2008, 10:06 AM
But dont worry, i'm going to be very mouthy:evillol:
Nice edit :p and GOOD! :devil:

Lion_Addict
09-01-2008, 10:07 AM
I heard they spread it out of jealously?:thinking:

The "jealousy" comes from having an IHOP up the road, that's it..... :p :D

Trashman
09-01-2008, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
The "jealousy" comes from having an IHOP up the road, that's it..... :p :D
Don't forget Acdemy Sports!:doh:

wimbo_pro
09-01-2008, 10:11 AM

HaHa...as if thats possible!!!

Daddy D 11
09-01-2008, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Hill Man
Be kind to the less fortunate while over there;)

I'm trying:rolleyes:

Daddy D 11
09-01-2008, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
HaHa...as if thats possible!!!

Some of them are of the female variety:2thumbsup

Lion_Addict
09-01-2008, 10:19 AM
Don't forget Acdemy Sports!:doh:

Very true! But I gotta say, while on that thought, we stopped at a "Dick's Sporting Goods" in San Antonio yesterday to pick up some Receiver gloves (actually had the "Cutters" unlike Academy) & ankle brace for my son and that place totally rocked! 1st time I've been to one and it put Academy to shame.
Way :1offtopc: ......Sorry :D

pirate4state
09-01-2008, 10:25 AM
How is Wylie's rush defense? If LH wants to keep their streak alive they better hold onto the ball.

The Wylie band will be HUGE in this game. :nerd: :D

Seriously, this should be a great game for both teams to find out "where they are" and "how far they still have to go".

Good Luck & may the best team win!

Lion_Addict
09-01-2008, 10:29 AM
Really wish KTAB would look at airing this late Friday night, or even Saturday. They just look at doing that for Abilene High or Cooper games though huh? Would love to watch it.

Daddy D 11
09-01-2008, 10:45 AM
So what happened in the Wylie Vs Vernon game? I saw the final was 16-13, anyone wanna pass along some knowledge?

Trashman
09-01-2008, 10:54 AM
Wylie got punked and almost lost because of it?:stirpot: :D

wimbo_pro
09-01-2008, 11:23 AM
My memory is that LH puts ball on the carpet about 4/5 times a game, losing 2/3 of them. The announcers said during the game friday that LH fumbling 4 times is unusual. Has it changed over the last couple of years?

Daddy D 11
09-01-2008, 11:25 AM
My memory is that LH puts ball on the carpet about 4/5 times a game, losing 2/3 of them. The announcers said during the game friday that LH fumbling 4 times is unusual. Has it changed over the last couple of years?

Last year we rarely ever fumbled. Minus the Carthage game, where i think we fumbled 4 times in the 3rd. In years past we were prone to fumble about 4 times a game like you said.

wimbo_pro
09-01-2008, 11:26 AM
Last year we rarely ever fumbled. Minus the Carthage game, where i think we fumbled 4 times in the 3rd. In years past we were prone to fumble about 4 times a game like you said.

Thats what I thought. For your sake, I hope that bad habit doesnt come back...except when you come to our house.

Daddy D 11
09-01-2008, 11:29 AM
Thats what I thought. For your sake, I hope that bad habit doesnt come back...except when you come to our house.
haha it wont, Wimberley never has anyone that can put a hit on someone:p

wimbo_pro
09-01-2008, 11:57 AM
haha it wont, Wimberley never has anyone that can put a hit on someone:p

We shall see!!!!

slingshot
09-01-2008, 11:58 AM
Wylie got punked and almost lost because of it?:stirpot: :D Were you there? Didn't think so... 3 interceptions, missing our best back and a very stout 250 lb Vernon tailback kept them in the game--he's a load. If we play like we did against Vernon when we line up across from LH--we're in big trouble... however, if we clean up the mistakes and play to our potential and LH plays like they did against Giddings at our place--they're in trouble ;) . Just my opinion...

LH Panther Mom
09-01-2008, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by slingshot
and LH plays like they did against Giddings
Don't hold your breath.... ;)

Daddy D 11
09-01-2008, 12:02 PM
Both teams are going to clean up their acts, the great coaching staffs will make sure of that. It's going to be a doozie :cheerl:

Lion_Addict
09-01-2008, 12:04 PM
Don't hold your breath.... ;)

Awwww....go ahead and let him. One less Wylie supporter will brighten up the place :p :D .

P.S.
Notice the # of this post. It just had to be something evil :devil: , heh heh!

wimbo_pro
09-01-2008, 12:06 PM
Awwww....go ahead and let him. One less Wylie supporter will brighten up the place :p :D

We'll come to his rescue when he looks this color...:(

STANG RED
09-01-2008, 01:17 PM
Wylie often seems to struggle a bit early in the season, so I expect LH to win this one. But if this were November ball, I'd pick Wylie all the way, no matter where they play.

Rocket
09-01-2008, 02:00 PM
IMHO, Liberty Hill has everything to prove. They sure didn't do it in Week 0. I am talking about all the hype and the "unstoppable" offense. #1 Ranking? um no.

I am picking Abilene Wylie. I hope LH is undefeated when we play them, but I am going to laugh when they do get beat this week. Sorry, no disrespect, I just know it will make me chuckle.

At the same time, I am not saying that Brownwood doesn't have issues as well. All teams do this early. And I also heard that Giddings is somewhat legit. Time will tell. I also say that Brownwood is going to have to come to play to beat this La Vega Team, but we should handle them. I heard Marlin's team consisted of 10+ Sophs...

This will be a good week of Football!

sweetwater07
09-01-2008, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Wylie often seems to struggle a bit early in the season, so I expect LH to win this one. But if this were November ball, I'd pick Wylie all the way, no matter where they play.

agreed, Sandifer always gets his team shaped up for district play and especially playoffs

wimbo_pro
09-01-2008, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
IMHO, Liberty Hill has everything to prove. They sure didn't do it in Week 0. I am talking about all the hype and the "unstoppable" offense. #1 Ranking? um no.

I agree and disagree with you, Rocket. LH does indeed have something to prove this week. I am sure they know that. But as far as the #1 ranking? They won the game, they put up a lot of yards, they didnt let the opponent score THAT many points (26), I think they will keep their #1 ranking.

This could be a great game. I will be in at our Dripping Springs game, so will look forward to chatting with some LH fans late Friday.

Rocket
09-01-2008, 03:12 PM
I agree and disagree with you, Rocket. LH does indeed have something to prove this week. I am sure they know that. But as far as the #1 ranking? They won the game, they put up a lot of yards, they didnt let the opponent score THAT many points (26), I think they will keep their #1 ranking.

This could be a great game. I will be in at our Dripping Springs game, so will look forward to chatting with some LH fans late Friday.

They didn't live up to what you people are hyping them up to be... how's that?

What was Giddings ranked? Were they ranked? not sure on that...

sweetwater07
09-01-2008, 03:16 PM

i think giddings was 16

wimbo_pro
09-01-2008, 03:17 PM

Yes, they were ranked. Dave Campbell had Giddings at #13, but Abilene Wylie was ranked at #24!! So if you use these polls as a guide for the upcoming game, then AW shouldnt be as much as a threat as Giddings...we shall see.

LH Panther Mom
09-01-2008, 04:08 PM
This whole "unimpressive" thing cracks me up. It took us to Week 5 last season for someone to be "unimpressed". Last year's unimpressive win came to the tune of 35-10. Oh, the irony of it all. If we score too many "acceptable" points, then we're classless & running up the score, even with 2nd/3rd string playing. If we don't score enough points to "satisfy" the rest of you, or have a close game, we don't impress. :thinking: :thinking:

The last time I checked, the Panthers aren't too worried about "impressing" anyone. And frankly, if the # 1 ranking is undeserved, then my suggestion is that you go to the sticky at the top of the board and choose the rankings you see fit, and please rank the most "impressive" 3A team as # 1.

LH Panther Mom
09-01-2008, 04:10 PM
Yes, they were ranked. Dave Campbell had Giddings at #13, but Abilene Wylie was ranked at #24!! So if you use these polls as a guide for the upcoming game, then AW shouldnt be as much as a threat as Giddings...we shall see.
And Burnet was not ranked at all. :eek: :eek: :thinking:

wimbo_pro
09-01-2008, 04:12 PM
If we score too many "acceptable" points, then we're classless & running up the score, even with 2nd/3rd string playing.

I dont think anyone has grounds to complain about "running up the score" if a team plays the 2nd and 3rd string. There's little else you can do...minus the obvious things like kicking on-side kicks, going for it on 4th down, etc.

wimbo_pro
09-01-2008, 04:14 PM
And Burnet was not ranked at all. :eek: :eek: :thinking:

I wasnt going to say anything about that...

LH Panther Mom
09-01-2008, 04:15 PM
I wasnt going to say anything about that...
Thank you for leaving it there for me. :devil: ;)

Daddy D 11
09-01-2008, 04:18 PM
Once again Rocket has to say something stupid:dispntd:

But on another note, where in the world are all the Wylie people?:vrycnfsd:

wimbo_pro
09-01-2008, 04:18 PM
So...LH beats a ranked team, and Brownwood beats an unranked team. Advantage: Liberty Hill

hehehehe:D

Rocket
09-01-2008, 04:47 PM
This whole "unimpressive" thing cracks me up. It took us to Week 5 last season for someone to be "unimpressed". Last year's unimpressive win came to the tune of 35-10. Oh, the irony of it all. If we score too many "acceptable" points, then we're classless & running up the score, even with 2nd/3rd string playing. If we don't score enough points to "satisfy" the rest of you, or have a close game, we don't impress. :thinking: :thinking:

The last time I checked, the Panthers aren't too worried about "impressing" anyone. And frankly, if the # 1 ranking is undeserved, then my suggestion is that you go to the sticky at the top of the board and choose the rankings you see fit, and please rank the most "impressive" 3A team as # 1.

Seriously?

All I have heard from wimbo and others is how unstoppable this offense is and 10 minute drives and all that good stuff. I am no saying they are not good. But heck, the way others were building them up, I thought they would roll. IMHO, (which I am entitled to), LH is just another team based on what happened last Friday night. I hope they can handle that #1 Target because they have Wylie and then us.

I am sure LH is a better team. I have no doubt. I just expected A WHOLE LOT MORE. This week should tell the tale for Brownwood, La Vega, Wylie, and Liberty Hill. If they are all close games, then we know where the bar is set for all of 3A. If not, then there will be some teams that need to get their butt in gear, and Brownwood may very well be one of them.

Just because I am not kissing LH's butt, don't get mad at me. I just expected more from the greatest offense to ever step on a field.

Rankings don't mean anything to the person that is ranked, but it sure does to that team that isn't. ;)

Daddy D 11
09-01-2008, 04:50 PM
Seriously?

All I have heard from wimbo and others is how unstoppable this offense is and 10 minute drives and all that good stuff. I am no saying they are not good. But heck, the way others were building them up, I thought they would roll. IMHO, (which I am entitled to), LH is just another team based on what happened last Friday night. I hope they can handle that #1 Target because they have Wylie and then us.

I am sure LH is a better team. i have no doubt. I just expected A WHOLE LOT MORE. This week should tell the tale for Brownwood, La Vega, Wylie, and Liberty Hill. If they are all close games, then we know where the bar is set for all of 3A. If not, then there will be some teams that need to get their butt in gear, and Brownwood may very well be one of them.

Just because I am not kissing LH's butt, don't get mad at me. I just expected more from the greatest offense to ever step on a field.
We were expecting more from such an Elite Program like Brownwood also:hand:

wimbo_pro
09-01-2008, 04:52 PM
Kiss it!! Kiss it good!!!

By the way, the greatest offense to take the field was OURS in '05....get it straight!

Rocket
09-01-2008, 04:52 PM
We were expecting more from such an Elite Program like Brownwood also:hand:

There was never a doubt who would win our game... what about yours?

Rocket
09-01-2008, 04:53 PM
Kiss it!! Kiss it good!!!

By the way, the greatest offense to take the field was OURS in '05....get it straight!

Stephenville 1998
nice try wimbo...

wimbo_pro
09-01-2008, 04:54 PM

Against an unranked team, I would certainly hope not...seeing as how Brownwood has learned so much in 4A.

Rocket
09-01-2008, 04:55 PM
Against an unranked team, I would certainly hope not...seeing as how Brownwood has learned so much in 4A.

How long did LH's second teamers get to play last week?

I hope Wimberley can beat Burnet... We'll see...

Daddy D 11
09-01-2008, 04:58 PM

I wasnt at the game, but from what i've heard we never trailed. Yes 2 points is a very close game, heck i predicted that we would win by no more than 10. So i obviously wasnt very surprised by the final score. All i was saying is before you open your big mouth about how unimpressed you are with us, think about the fact that Giddings manhandled Burnet in their scrimmage just last week. So your extra TD margin of victory isnt much to feel good about. Both teams didnt play "amazing", but both teams damn sure better this week. I agree completly with what you said about setting the bar for 3A however.

LH Panther Mom
09-01-2008, 04:58 PM
There was never a doubt who would win our game... what about yours? I've not had a doubt in the last 25 games. It's possible that at some point, I'll be wrong....I was 26 & 27 games ago, so it could happen again.

Rocket
09-01-2008, 04:59 PM
I wasnt at the game, but from what i've heard we never trailed. Yes 2 points is a very close game, heck i predicted that we would win by no more than 10. So i obviously wasnt very surprised by the final score. All i was saying is before you open your big mouth about how unimpressed you are with us, think about the fact that Giddings manhandled Burnet in their scrimmage just last week. So your extra TD margin of victory isnt much to feel good about. Both teams didnt play "amazing", but both teams damn sure better this week. I agree completly with what you said about setting the bar for 3A however.

I can't be unimpressed in comparison to the amount of SMACK TALK that was presented about the great unstoppable Slot T? Who cares what I think anyways.... I am just an idiot on a messageboard...

Daddy D 11
09-01-2008, 05:00 PM
I've not had a doubt in the last 25 games. It's possible that at some point, I'll be wrong....I was 26 & 27 games ago, so it could happen again.

Can you say that about your team rocket?:D :taunt: :tongue:

wimbo_pro
How long did LH's second teamers get to play last week?

HaHaHa...this is getting good!

Look Rocket, you need to understand something. Seeing as how we must get through LH to reach our goals this year, I personally wouldnt mind seeing them fall off and start to be a very beatable team...nothing would help us here in Wimberley more than to have them get beat up during the season. My comments here are more as a response to the Brownwood smack talk that we all have seen. I just love a good rivalry, and you guys have developed one in short order. I would personally sleep very well with LH coming into Wimberley with a 1-and -7 record. I would also sleep very well knowing I had the winning Lotto numbers too...but....

Rocket
I've not had a doubt in the last 25 games. It's possible that at some point, I'll be wrong....I was 26 & 27 games ago, so it could happen again.

LOL...

Sure about that? Easy to say after the fact... your radio announcers were scared to death...

Daddy D 11
09-01-2008, 05:01 PM
I can't be unimpressed in comparison to the amount of SMACK TALK that was presented about the great unstoppable Slot T? Who cares what I think anyways.... I am just an idiot on a messageboard...

You're not an idiot. But was the Slot T stopped? No, no it wasn't. It won us the game, and the win streak grew from 24 to 25. Stopping the Slot T is beating LH, if you dont beat us..then you obviously didn't stop it.

wimbo_pro
09-01-2008, 05:02 PM
Who cares what I think anyways.... I am just an idiot on a messageboard...

Yes...yes you are.:D

Rocket
09-01-2008, 05:03 PM
HaHaHa...this is getting good!

Look Rocket, you need to understand something. Seeing as how we must get through LH to reach our goals this year, I personally wouldnt mind seeing them fall off and start to be a very beatable team...nothing would help us here in Wimberley more than to have them get beat up during the season. My comments here are more as a response to the Brownwood smack talk that we all have seen. I just love a good rivalry, and you guys have developed one in short order. I would personally sleep very well with LH coming into Wimberley with a 1-and -7 record. I would also sleep very well knowing I had the winning Lotto numbers too...but....

I know it is hard to stay on top. There has been an even amount of smack talk between Brownwood and Liberty Hill. Most of it coming from our stance on we like our chances way better in 3A, rather than 4A and we have not guaranteed a victory or state championship yet. From this, we got confronted with LH is the best thing since sliced bread and the Slot T is going to do this and that and can't be stopped. All I am saying in reply to that, NOT IMPRESSED.

What is the big deal? LOL

JR2004
09-01-2008, 05:04 PM
Yes...yes you are.:D

You've just insulted idiots everywhere by agreeing with the comparison!

Rocket
Originally posted by JR2004

Good one... HA HA

wimbo_pro
Originally posted by JR2004

hahahahaha...you made me chuckle on that one!

wimbo_pro
09-01-2008, 05:06 PM
From this, we got confronted with LH is the best thing since sliced bread ...

I never heard anyone say they were the best thing since sliced bread. I did, however, hear someone say that LH was the best thing since canned beer.

Rocket
09-01-2008, 05:11 PM
I never heard anyone say they were the best thing since sliced bread. I did, however, hear someone say that LH was the best thing since canned beer.

Yep, you. For the record, most of my jabbing is toward wimbo and LHExplayer and I consider them "friends". This is all just for fun people. Don't get so mad or upset. and please don't hate me. Last time I checked, I am entitled to an opinion, the funny thing is, you guys put way too much validity into it. ha ha

Daddy D 11
09-01-2008, 05:13 PM
Last time I checked, I am entitled to an opinion, the funny thing is, you guys put way too much validity into it. ha ha

Its cause your from Brownwood :p

wimbo_pro
09-01-2008, 05:14 PM
I dont think you need to worry about anyone putting way too much validity into what you say. Snap!!

LH Panther Mom
09-01-2008, 05:15 PM
LOL...

Sure about that? Easy to say after the fact... your radio announcers were scared to death... Seriously, I didn't have a doubt. I knew about a few defensive "plans" days before, so when I saw what was going on at the end, I had faith.

IMO, at some point in a game, if a team is "stopping" us, we have to punt. Either that, or we stray from our game plan, which would mean "forcing" passes that aren't there. (i.e. Cuero 2005 :( ) We had zero punts, and less than our 3-passes/game average.

Rocket
09-01-2008, 05:22 PM
I dont think you need to worry about anyone putting way too much validity into what you say. Snap!!

Ha ha..at least I am not a homer for another team...

Rocket
09-01-2008, 05:26 PM
Seriously, I didn't have a doubt. I knew about a few defensive "plans" days before, so when I saw what was going on at the end, I had faith.

IMO, at some point in a game, if a team is "stopping" us, we have to punt. Either that, or we stray from our game plan, which would mean "forcing" passes that aren't there. (i.e. Cuero 2005 :( ) We had zero punts, and less than our 3-passes/game average.

Yeah...I know what you mean. You guys won against a good team.

Remember, we played whoever Dave Campbell told us to play in this case. Other than that, we got our hands full and that is the way we like it. Sounds like LH has a pretty tough pre-district schedule as well. I didn't even realize LH played Wylie this year until Friday night! I am looking forward to that game as well...should be a great one.

headhunter
09-01-2008, 05:33 PM
How deep is Liberty Hill's backfield. I know they have one RB back but i have not kept up with them that much.

Knowing what i know, I think LH wins this one as long as they don't turn the ball over and do not fall behind by more than two scores. Wylie will have to score on every possession and try and blitz to disrupt LH's running game. It is important to try and get LH in 3rd and longs.

I do think Liberty Hill will come out on top. Should be a good week 2 match-up.

LH Panther Mom
09-01-2008, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by headhunter
How deep is Liberty Hill's backfield. I know they have one RB back but i have not kept up with them that much.
Starting QB is back. Lattimore spent 5 1/2 games last season splitting time with another, and he's always ready & willing to get his hands on the ball. We used 6 different backs this past Friday, and have a couple others that are almost "there".

Mcguirk
09-01-2008, 08:22 PM
Dang! Five pages and no one from Wylie posted yet? And the only defender of the AW program is from Brownwood:D
I'm curious after last week. I think Wylie's success will depend on which AW team shows up, the one that Vernon shut down frequently, or the one that stopped the Lions on the last drive and went on a 80+ yard drive to run out the clock. Perkins, Gilmore, and Ramos can all run the ball and both QB's are capable if the receivers can hold on to the ball this week. Jennings at LB will have to have a monster game, and I expect he will.
So who do we look for at LH? I know we'll never know who has the ball until it's run into the endzone :thinking: but who should we pay attention to in pregame warmups? Looking forward to this game. We'll pray everyone has a safe trip.

wimbo_pro
09-01-2008, 08:25 PM
Ha ha..at least I am not a homer for another team...

Well, there you go calling me a homer again. I guess to you, anyone who sees things as they are and calls it as it is and doesnt fall for the line you are posting, which is..."look at the tough classification we were in...waaaaaaa....even though we didnt do well, it was really tough! Waaaaaa!!! You don't know how tough it was!!! Waaaaaaaa"...is a "homer". Sheesh.

I say it isnt LH who has something to prove...they already have...its Brownwood. Waaaaa!!!!!

popcorn screen
09-01-2008, 08:50 PM
Liberty Hill will roll in this one. I predict 31 - 14.

popcorn screen
09-01-2008, 08:51 PM
Wylie posters are not going to touch this one...they no better.:kiss:

WylieBulldog92
09-01-2008, 08:55 PM
Wylie poster...posted happy?

wimbo_pro
09-01-2008, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
Wylie poster...posted happy?

Can you tell us a bit about the prospects for Wylie? How many returning starters, the key players, schedule, etc.

injuredinmelee
09-01-2008, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by popcorn screen
Wylie posters are not going to touch this one...they no better.:kiss:

I predict that LH wins this one. But if anyone can develop a game plan and get 22 kids to execute it well enough to beat LH its Sandifer.

WylieBulldog92
09-01-2008, 09:03 PM
Can you tell us a bit about the prospects for Wylie? How many returning starters, the key players, schedule, etc.

Wylie will probably never have more than 6 returning starters at a time, that number should be disregarded when talking about our school. We do have 4 returning though... We play 3 of the top 4 teams in the state only one team that didn't make the playoffs (Breckinridge). Players to watch would be Chance Perkins and Jesse Jennings I guess. We have the best coach in state of Texas...lol

:thinking: don't have anything else I guess.

Trashman
09-01-2008, 09:04 PM
There is nothing wrong with being a homer!:D

mrmcd
09-01-2008, 09:04 PM
Can Wylie beat Monahans?
During the scrimmage it seemed to be an even battle and I think Wylie only had 1 first down in 2 quarters.
Just curious.

wimbo_pro
09-01-2008, 09:08 PM
All I know about Wylie is I gained a lot of respect for them in the 2 years we played them...as I remember, we won against them here at home ('06), and then lost the next year in their house. Class team with good kids, thats the impression they left with me.

WylieBulldog92
09-01-2008, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by mrmcd
Can Wylie beat Monahans?
During the scrimmage it seemed to be an even battle and I think Wylie only had 1 first down in 2 quarters.
Just curious.
...I thought this was a AW vs LH thread?
But honestly IDK, coach uses scrims as just more often than not just to do evaluating or to send home scouts with nothing, actually I sat down by a scout that wore red and blue didn't have a graham mascot, so I'm guessing he was a different school we are playing, after the scrimmage he only had two plays written down.

R1Editor
09-01-2008, 09:22 PM
Liberty Hill Panthers visit Abilene Wylie, does the Panther win streak continue or does it end at the Dawg House??

solocam
09-01-2008, 09:30 PM
Cats by ten

WylieBulldog92
09-01-2008, 09:30 PM
I'm so ready to see this game already!

IHStangFan
09-01-2008, 09:38 PM
man...that's a tough one. I think I'm gonna have to hold off on my vote for another day or two to think it over. :D

slingshot
09-01-2008, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Mcguirk
Dang! Five pages and no one from Wylie posted yet? And the only defender of the AW program is from Brownwood... Hey--I chimed in here on page 2! I think we'll bother to show up for this one...

Snydertigersrul
09-01-2008, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
man...that's a tough one. I think I'm gonna have to hold off on my vote for another day or two to think it over. :D

Bulldogs by 14

mwynn05
09-01-2008, 09:49 PM
Im probably going dono which side ill sit on....ill sit on which ever side buys me a shirt for their team haha

LH Panther Mom
09-01-2008, 09:54 PM
but who should we pay attention to in pregame warmups? All of them! :devil: :p

Seriously, if you like the offensive side, #'s 12, 74 :inlove: , 72, 66, 56, 33, 26, 35, 21, 8, 22 and some others that I've either forgotten their # or they might be a surprise. ;) Defensively, 6, 21, 10, 5, 20, 3.....I don't quite have everyone's numbers down yet.

I'm looking forward to the game. :)

Snydertigersrul
09-01-2008, 09:56 PM
All of them! :devil: :p

Seriously, if you like the offensive side, #'s 12, 74 :inlove: , 72, 66, 56, 33, 26, 35, 21, 8, 22 and some others that I've either forgotten their # or they might be a surprise. ;) Defensively, 6, 21, 10, 5, 20, 3.....I don't quite have everyone's numbers down yet.

Looking in my crystal ball, I see a very long night for Liberty Hill.

:D

Mcguirk
09-01-2008, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by slingshot
Hey--I chimed in here on page 2! I think we'll bother to show up for this one...
Sorry! I missed yours. I think we'll show too. I love games against teams with good programs, that we've never played before.

LH Panther Mom
09-01-2008, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
Im probably going dono which side ill sit on....ill sit on which ever side buys me a shirt for their team haha
How do you feel about wearing "purple"? :D

mwynn05
09-01-2008, 10:02 PM
How do you feel about wearing "purple"? :D both are purple...i could make it work haha

Rocket
09-01-2008, 10:03 PM
Well, there you go calling me a homer again. I guess to you, anyone who sees things as they are and calls it as it is and doesnt fall for the line you are posting, which is..."look at the tough classification we were in...waaaaaaa....even though we didnt do well, it was really tough! Waaaaaa!!! You don't know how tough it was!!! Waaaaaaaa"...is a "homer". Sheesh.

I say it isnt LH who has something to prove...they already have...its Brownwood. Waaaaa!!!!!

We didn't do well last season. We did quite well in 2006. I am trying to make sense of the rest of your post..Looks like I struck a nerve... LOL sweet...

pirate4state
09-01-2008, 10:04 PM
All I know about Wylie is I gained a lot of respect for them in the 2 years we played them...as I remember, we won against them here at home ('06), and then lost the next year in their house. Class team with good kids, thats the impression they left with me. I agree. I was very impressed with them last year after the Gilmer game. I wish I could see this one live to see if "the man" can give LH fits on D. :D

Good Luck to both teams!

duckpluck
09-01-2008, 10:49 PM
Yes LH won by only 2 but take 2 of the fumbles aways and LH wins by over 2 TDs. Then no one here would be doubting the result. I know fumbles are part of the game but that fact is Giddings is a really good team and they could not stop the offense.
LH offense was never stopped Friday night. They stopped themselves by fumbles.
LH Defense does have some holes (I think 2) they better get filled or they will have some problems stopping some teams.

LIke I said earlier. The only way to beat LH is to outscore them. You wont stop them. You must outscore them. Your gonna need 30 or more points to beat them. If they dont fumble your gonna need 40 or 50.

Stownhorse
09-01-2008, 11:51 PM
Just an FYI, get there early if you want a decent seat. Supa early if you want a good seat. Those stands are a joke.

KingRob
09-02-2008, 02:50 AM
It will be close, but I think LH will take the win.

LH - 31
Wylie - 27

Hope both teams have a great game!

Nursebetty
09-02-2008, 06:41 AM
I'm gonna have to say:

LH: 35
Wylie: 28

I think it's going to be a very close, competitive game!

:)

Dominicfrank
09-02-2008, 09:53 AM
Vernon fan point of view:

I only listened to the Wylie webcast of the game and heard from people at the game for this opinion. Also, I did not play HS football, love it and passionate about it but I didn't play. (When dealing with West Texas, especially Wylie, Sweetwater, and Snyder, fans for some reason you need to add this disclaimer)

Wylie threw 3 INT's in the first half and Vernon's young offense didnt do anything with it. Vernon was at the goal line right before half and didnt score. Wylie cant really stop the pounding up the gut, which Vernon didnt realize until the second half. They do everything else very well. They have good speed and most of all really play their positions well. Wylie also has a nack for playing up to theri competition and always showing up for the big game. I would think this will be a good game, I dont know about LH this year but I know Wylie will be hard to beat. They are also getting a starter back on offense that they didnt have against Vernon. Being a home game for Wylie I would think this one will be close and wouldnt be surprised if Wylie pulled it off. Kudos to Wylie for always playing a killer schedule !

Dang! Five pages and no one from Wylie posted yet? And the only defender of the AW program is from Brownwood:D
I'm curious after last week. I think Wylie's success will depend on which AW team shows up, the one that Vernon shut down frequently, or the one that stopped the Lions on the last drive and went on a 80+ yard drive to run out the clock. Perkins, Gilmore, and Ramos can all run the ball and both QB's are capable if the receivers can hold on to the ball this week. Jennings at LB will have to have a monster game, and I expect he will.
So who do we look for at LH? I know we'll never know who has the ball until it's run into the endzone :thinking: but who should we pay attention to in pregame warmups? Looking forward to this game. We'll pray everyone has a safe trip.

Texasfootball2
09-02-2008, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Dominicfrank
Vernon fan point of view:

I only listened to the Wylie webcast of the game and heard from people at the game for this opinion. Also, I did not play HS football, love it and passionate about it but I didn't play. (When dealing with West Texas, especially Wylie, Sweetwater, and Snyder, fans for some reason you need to add this disclaimer)

Wylie threw 3 INT's in the first half and Vernon's young offense didnt do anything with it. Vernon was at the Goal line right before half and didnt score. Wylie cant really stop the pounding up the gut, which Vernon didnt realize until the second half. They do everything else very well. They have good speed and most of all really play their positions well. Wylie also has a nack for playing up to theri competition and always showing up for the big game. I would think this will be a good game, I dont know about LH this year but I know Wylie will be hard to beat. they are also getting a starter back on Offense that they didnt have against Vernon. Being a home game for Wylie I would think this one will eb close and wouldnt be surprised if Wylie pulled it oof. Kudos to Wylie for always playing a killer schedule !

Yes, the Perkins kid is going to play but I don't know how effective he will be. And he will more than likely only play defense for know. I doubt he plays any on offense for several weeks. Just my opinion, but I did talk to his parents at the game.

Texasfootball2
09-02-2008, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by duckpluck
Yes LH won by only 2 but take 2 of the fumbles aways and LH wins by over 2 TDs. Then no one here would be doubting the result. I know fumbles are part of the game but that fact is Giddings is a really good team and they could not stop the offense.
LH offense was never stopped Friday night. They stopped themselves by fumbles.
LH Defense does have some holes (I think 2) they better get filled or they will have some problems stopping some teams.

LIke I said earlier. The only way to beat LH is to outscore them. You wont stop them. You must outscore them. Your gonna need 30 or more points to beat them. If they dont fumble your gonna need 40 or 50.

If you want to open a sour can of worms, Wylie threw three int.'s in the first half while dominating the game. Half time score "could" have easily been 28-0 or 28-7 if Vernon had score right before half. Would of Could of is always an argument.

This should be an great game. This is a matchup that I think both towns have been looking for, for about 4 or 5 years. Can't wait till Friday. I hope the LH fans can turn out for this one. The atmosphere should be awesome. Lot's of Purple!

BwdLions
09-02-2008, 10:08 AM
I'm going with the Bulldogs in an upset in this one. I think Wylie was looking ahead to LH last week (no disrespect to Vernon intended).

Dogs 24
Panthers 21

Dominicfrank
09-02-2008, 10:10 AM
Your right, it could have been bad for Vernon but lets say he doesnt throw those three INT's but throws 3 different ones that were all returned to the house for Vernon TD's. I will leave that one alone for the sake of this being a thread about LH v Wylie.

If I were closer to Abilene I would defintley be at this game.

Originally posted by Texasfootball2
If you want to open a sour can of worms, Wylie threw three int.'s in the first half while dominating the game. Half time score "could" have easily been 28-0 or 28-7 if Vernon had score right before half. Would of Could of is always an argument.

This should be an great game. This is a matchup that I think both towns have been looking for, for about 4 or 5 years. Can't wait till Friday. I hope the LH fans can turn out for this one. The atmosphere should be awesome. Lot's of Purple!

Dominicfrank
09-02-2008, 10:12 AM
none taken, Vernon is young. At home that could easily be the outcome.

I assume this game will be on 98.1 again ?

Originally posted by BwdLions
I'm going with the Bulldogs in an upset in this one. I think Wylie was looking ahead to LH last week (no disrespect to Vernon intended).

Dogs 24
Panthers 21

nobogey72
09-02-2008, 10:14 AM
Once again Rocket has to say something stupid:dispntd:

But on another note, where in the world are all the Wylie people?:vrycnfsd:

Hey, I just now noticed the thread in the "sticky section". Hey Daddy D 11, I need a PM about some of these Wylie "friends" you have made. Especially the girl ones. I don't want someone from down there in the "liberal Austin area" corrupting any of our "pure as the driven snow" Wylie kids. Got it? :mad: ;)

injuredinmelee
09-02-2008, 11:09 AM
is there a M&G planned?
Before or after? During?

Texasfootball2
09-02-2008, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Dominicfrank
Your right, it could have been bad for Vernon but lets say he doesnt throw those three INT's but throws 3 different ones that were all returned to the house for Vernon TD's. I will leave that one alone for the sake of this being a thread about LH v Wylie.

If I were closer to Abilene I would defintley be at this game.

Hey Dom, I was just being a little spiteful. I was at the game. Typical early season game. Lot of silly, correctable mistakes on bothsides. I do think the best team won the game, but I would not want to catch Vernon in late Oct. and Nov. They looked like a team that could be hard to recon with later on. There was one thing that totally sureprised me though, and I would love to here an opinion from a Vernon fan who was at the game. Wylie got the ball with about 6:00 minutes +/- to go in the game and started moving the ball down the field. Vernon had three timeouts and never used one of them. Wylie ended up on about the one yardline at the end of the game. Because Vernon's coach made no attempt to stop the clock, Coach Sandifer chose to not even run a play at the end of the game. It wasn't as if Wylie was gashing the Vernon defense either. I just couldn't believe that Vernon didn't use some timeouts only being down "8" points. Would love to hear some thoughts from Vernon fans on this. :D

Runnin Panther
09-02-2008, 11:36 AM
All of them! :devil: :p

Really Mom really, that’s the #s that come to mind. It’s real funny how you always leave certain kids out. By the way there are a few other kids out there that have been instrumental to the success LH has had the past couple of years. LH has always played as a TEAM, this kind of thing is not healthy, so I will say no more on this subject.

pirate4state
09-02-2008, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Runnin Panther
Really Mom really, that’s the #s that come to mind. It’s real funny how you always leave certain kids out. By the way there are a few other kids out there that have been instrumental to the success LH has had the past couple of years. LH has always played as a TEAM, this kind of thing is not healthy, so I will say no more on this subject.

:confused:

Texasfootball2
09-02-2008, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
is there a M&G planned?
Before or after? During? I think it would be a shame if we don't have some kind of M&G with this game. Finally a matchup that many have want for a long time. Lost of DL posters from both sides. I always like getting to know some of the other posters from around the state. It's always nice putting a face with a name. Probably should have something before, but definitley during halftime.

nobogey72
09-02-2008, 11:46 AM

Wow!!! She said she was just posting #s that she knew. And, she was answering a question someone had asked. Sounds like someone needs some Midol or a nap.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

44INAROW
09-02-2008, 11:52 AM

wow - where did that come from?:eek:

Bullaholic
09-02-2008, 11:55 AM
Two of the most successful teams in 3A finally get to meet. Kudos to both coaches for scheduling this game. Quality programs both---Wylie, a venerable power in the West, and LH, the new power on the block in Centex, and new Reg I member.

I think the 3-headed monster slot-T of LH will be too much for the Bulldog "D" (with all due respect) to handle for 4 quarters.....I say LH by 7 in a good one----but I won't be shocked if the Bulldogs rally and pull this one out, purely because of the "Sandifer" factor---he prepares the Bulldogs each week better than most coaches, and historically is tough to beat in tight ballgames--- (ask Decatur).

Texasfootball2
09-02-2008, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Two of the most successful teams in 3A finally get to meet. Kudos to both coaches for scheduling this game. Quality programs both---Wylie, a venerable power in the West, and LH, the new power on the block in Centex, and new Reg I member.

I think the 3-headed monster slot-T of LH will be too much for the Bulldog "D" (with all due respect) to handle for 4 quarters.....I say LH by 7 in a good one----but I won't be shocked if the Bulldogs rally and pull this one out, purely because of the "Sandifer" factor---he prepares the Bulldogs each week better than most coaches, and historically is tough to beat in tight ballgames--- (ask Decatur).

Good Post Bull, by the way is appears that the Bulls look to be pretty potent this year. Breckenridge, though they may not win a game in district 2, is really not that bad and has some talented kids. The Bulls really handed to them Friday, and in Breckenridge.

michaelp23
09-02-2008, 12:14 PM
It seems to me that Wylie's best chance to win will be to find a way to slow down LH's slot-T, easier said than done I'm sure. I don't see Wylie outscoring anyone, at least not yet. We've got some issues on offense that will take a few more games to work out (ie. young O-line, inexperience and not a clear starter at QB, question mark at receiver, and Perkins being injured at RB). Even though we have two other good backs, Perkins' absence is hard to overcome.

So it looks to me like Jennings and his crew will have the burden on them to somehow hold LH to 21 or less. To me that's the magic number for us to have a chance. Just my take on things....

Bullaholic
09-02-2008, 12:15 PM
Good Post Bull, by the way is appears that the Bulls look to be pretty potent this year. Breckenridge, though they may not win a game in district 2, is really not that bad and has some talented kids. The Bulls really handed to them Friday, and in Breckenridge.

Thanks for the props for the Bulls, TF2. Breckenridge has a new coach and I know the tradition-rich Breck fans expect a good team every season, but it is going to take a little time for anyone to resurect their program. I wish them the best of luck---they will need it competing in that killer 2-3A district.
Like so many past seasons, I think the Bulls are going to move the ball and put points up on just about everybody---the big question mark will again be the "D's" ability to prevent sustained drives, especially by smash-mouth type offenses. The secondary is improved and should play the pass well, and the overall experience at all positions is greater. We're in a really tough neighborhood in Reg I this season, and I hope the Bulls can "peak" at the right time to make a deep playoff run.

firstcat
09-02-2008, 12:17 PM
LH 42
AW 28

Texasfootball2
09-02-2008, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by michaelp23
It seems to me that Wylie's best chance to win will be to find a way to slow down LH's slot-T, easier said than done I'm sure. I don't see Wylie outscoring anyone, at least not yet. We've got some issues on offense that will take a few more games to work out (ie. young O-line, inexperience and not a clear starter at QB, question mark at receiver, and Perkins being injured at RB). Even though we have two other good backs, Perkins' absence is hard to overcome.

So it looks to me like Jennings and his crew will have the burden on them to somehow hold LH to 21 or less. To me that's the magic number for us to have a chance. Just my take on things.... Very good analysis:clap: :2thumbsup

The Jennings boy (#12) is a stud no doubt. Wylie Def. coor. always seems to come up with good game plans in big games. I've heard so much about the Slot "T" and it must be nasty. The Bulldog defense will have to play good for us to have a chance to win. Is the LB from LH last year back or is he gone. I think his name was Pratt?? I'm glad my son graduated so I can just sit back and enjoy this game without sitting on pins and needles the whole time.

So anybody up for a M&G?

warpig
09-02-2008, 12:29 PM
And where do you think that streak will end this year?
Week 1, 3, 4, or 11?

garciap77
09-02-2008, 12:36 PM

So it looks to me like Jennings and his crew will have the burden on them to somehow hold LH to 21 or less. To me that's the magic number for us to have a chance. Just my take on things....

:iagree:

I think this game will end LH 28 Wylie 14!

Don't get me wrong! I want our dawgs to win, and maybe they will pull it off, but I just don't see that this early in the season! Now, later in the season the dawgs will be hard to beat!:)

LH Panther Mom
09-02-2008, 12:38 PM
Good Lord! It wasn't intentional and I don't ALWAYS leave anyone out. :rolleyes: :doh: I'll be back later with a full roster.

garciap77
09-02-2008, 12:39 PM
Very good analysis:clap: :2thumbsup

.................................................. .................................................. ................................
So anybody up for a M&G?

I'm up for it!

DaHop72
09-02-2008, 12:48 PM
:doh: I'll be back later with a full roster. http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

Rocket
09-02-2008, 12:50 PM
Good Lord! It wasn't intentional and I don't ALWAYS leave anyone out. :rolleyes: :doh: I'll be back later with a full roster.

Ahh don't worry about it LH... anybody that would take offense to that is immature at best...

injuredinmelee
09-02-2008, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
wow - where did that come from?:eek:

a parent whose kid doesnt start or see the field much? Just my guess.

BobcatBenny
09-02-2008, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif
:iagree: :iagree: :spitlol:

LH Panther Mom
09-02-2008, 01:17 PM
a parent whose kid doesnt start or see the field much? Just my guess.
No, not at all! And I do feel really bad! :( In racking my brain trying to remember numbers of new (to varsity or as starters) kids, I did leave some off unintentionally. # 77, 60, 14...and I'm certain that I've missed others. :( So, if I did, "All of them" will have to suffice until I am not relying on my brain & have a roster in front of me.

tigerchick_2013
09-02-2008, 01:24 PM
I pick the purple team to win....oh the one that doesn't have a yellow bulldog in the center of their field, and it will be somewhat of a cake walk, AW ur 2 full of urselves but that's the norm 4 yall, right.:cool:

Ranger Mom
09-02-2008, 01:34 PM
No, not at all! And I do feel really bad! :( In racking my brain trying to remember numbers of new (to varsity or as starters) kids, I did leave some off unintentionally. # 77, 60, 14...and I'm certain that I've missed others. :( So, if I did, "All of them" will have to suffice until I am not relying on my brain & have a roster in front of me.

You shouldn't feel bad, I would think forgetting numbers is totally understandable, especially after one game has been played......that was a NASTY accusation that was hurled at you, IMO!!

Daddy D 11
09-02-2008, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You shouldn't feel bad, I would think forgetting numbers is totally understandable, especially after one game has been played......that was a NASTY accusation that was hurled at you, IMO!!

I'll second that:eek:

Daddy D 11
09-02-2008, 01:45 PM
On another note, I see Wylie moving the ball on the defense when they need to. But, Wylie isn't going to be able to stop the Slot T this week. Vance will let those boys know that the ball wont be hitting the turf this week. With this said..my hypothesis is this....

Too close to call:vrycnfsd: :D

nobogey72
09-02-2008, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by tigerchick_2013
I pick the purple team to win....oh the one that doesn't have a yellow bulldog in the center of their field, and it will be somewhat of a cake walk, AW ur 2 full of urselves but that's the norm 4 yall, right.:cool:

I thought I told you to go back to watching Hanna Montana reruns, and leave us alone. But, you are right about one thing, the purple team will win. You should be doing your homework little tiger chick and not playing around with your parents computer. :D :D

tigerchick_2013
09-02-2008, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I thought I told you to go back to watching Hanna Montana reruns, and leave us alone. But, you are right about one thing, the purple team will win. You should be doing your homework little tiger chick and not playing around with your parents computer. :D :D

yea, i don't think that is showing today, she's not my speed so i'll just have to bug u (u should feel so honored to be classified with Hanna Montana, lol), does the truth hurt so much about u being full of urselves u have 2 pick on tiger chicks?? Oh well, 2 each his own, better get 'em ready cause the panthers r comin' to pounce on some yella bulldogs, peace out:D :cool:

tigerchick_2013
09-02-2008, 02:43 PM
http://www.smilieland.com/graphics2/dog25.gif

I luv that LHPM!:cool:

Texasfootball2
09-02-2008, 02:46 PM
I luv that LHPM!:cool:

That's been obvious from the beginning:2thumbsup

wimbo_pro
09-02-2008, 03:07 PM

If Wylie is struggling on offense, its going to be a long night for them.

LH Panther Mom
09-02-2008, 03:11 PM
And I forgot (I think) one of our starting DE's :( and need to verify his number (80-something...2? 4?). Heck there's several others & lots that should be noticed that may not start but will be on the field.

nobogey72
09-02-2008, 03:18 PM
On another note, I see Wylie moving the ball on the defense when they need to. But, Wylie isn't going to be able to stop the Slot T this week. Vance will let those boys know that the ball wont be hitting the turf this week. With this said..my hypothesis is this....

Too close to call:vrycnfsd: :D

Games like this, early in the season, are hard for me to even have a feel for. I'll never forget getting thrashed 44-7 by Decatur a couple of years ago, and then sending them home in December 14-13. What I'm saying is that with most good programs, winning a game in week 1,2,3 is not the ultimate goal and personnel is still being evaluated, etc. Having said that, I would have to say that I wouldn't be surprised if LH spanked us, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was the other way around. Last year, a very good 4A Frenship team came in here in week 2 and left with a pretty good butt-whoopin' and we were all pretty surprised that we had beaten them that soundly. So, like I say, nothing would surprise me, but I will say that both teams will be better having played each other.

Ranger Mom
09-02-2008, 03:22 PM
And I forgot (I think) one of our starting DE's :( and need to verify his number (80-something...2? 4?). Heck there's several others & lots that should be noticed that may not start but will be on the field.

At our game, one of our guys was running the ball and I was yelling for him....problem is, I was yelling the kids name who wore that number the PAST 2 seasons!!:doh: :doh:

Glad nobody jumped on me about it!!:eek:

It is so hard to me when the kids move on and someone else takes their number....by the end of the season, I usually have it down, only for it to happen again the next season!!

LH Panther Mom
09-02-2008, 03:44 PM
At our game, one of our guys was running the ball and I was yelling for him....problem is, I was yelling the kids name who wore that number the PAST 2 seasons!!:doh: :doh:

Glad nobody jumped on me about it!!:eek:

It is so hard to me when the kids move on and someone else takes their number....by the end of the season, I usually have it down, only for it to happen again the next season!!
Heck, I've called one of our kids by the wrong name for several years! His younger brother is in Adam's class, and probably 75% of the first time for the night yells, he gets called by little bro's name. Of course, I never seem to call the younger one by the older one's name. :doh: :doh:

michaelp23
09-02-2008, 03:52 PM

Note to Tiger Fans: Just worry about getting win number 1 for yourselves and let us worry about our own game! :rolleyes: :doh:

nobogey72
09-02-2008, 03:59 PM
Note to Tiger Fans: Just worry about getting win number 1 for yourselves and let us worry about our own game! :rolleyes: :doh:

OUCH !:eek:

garciap77
09-02-2008, 04:15 PM

After the Big Spring game I would not be talking!:D

garciap77
09-02-2008, 04:17 PM
http://www.smilieland.com/graphics2/dog25.gif :D :D :D

Cameron Crazy
09-02-2008, 04:40 PM
Liberty Hill rolls in this one.

wimbo_pro
09-02-2008, 04:44 PM

Dont worry about it, LHPM. You qualified your first post by saying you might be leaving some off the list due to memory...who can recall the entire roster off hand?

tigerchick_2013
09-02-2008, 04:59 PM

I'm not worried, when's the last time u got an arse whippen' by another purple team:taunt: :cool:

I do believe i'm entitled to vote and give my opinion, that's all it is, my my u yella dogs sure r sensitive i'm beginnin to think ur comin close to the same level as them "dirty water ponies".:D

LH Panther Mom
09-02-2008, 05:45 PM
Is the LB from LH last year back or is he gone. I think his name was Pratt??
Pratt is the RB from Navasota. Maybe you're thinking of Lattimore? He's started for the past 3 years & is one of the Seniors.

LH Panther Mom
09-02-2008, 05:48 PM
What I'm saying is that with most good programs, winning a game in week 1,2,3 is not the ultimate goal and personnel is still being evaluated, etc.
Exactly! We do still have positions that are being evaluated, it appears. Or maybe it's a case of spreading PT around more throughout the game, instead of toward the end. :thinking: Funny thing...they don't pay me to coach or make those decisions (for good reason :D ).

WylieBulldog92
09-02-2008, 07:15 PM
Irony at its best.

Mcguirk
09-02-2008, 07:38 PM
Sorry LHPM! I usually get to the stadium around 6:00 and I just wanted to know who to look for in warmups. We know you win as a team, but there is always someone who stands out.:)

LH Panther Mom
09-02-2008, 07:51 PM
Sorry LHPM! I usually get to the stadium around 6:00 and I just wanted to know who to look for in warmups. We know you win as a team, but there is always someone who stands out.:)
No sweat! It's not your fault. :( Heck, I haven't even learned the kicker's name yet, much less number. He had been scrimmaging with JV, but I still feel bad!

gobbler grad
09-02-2008, 08:08 PM
I'll take the Panthers in this one...good luck LH...:clap:

1st and goal
09-02-2008, 08:14 PM
I'd love to see this game but can't make it.

While I was looking at the map, I noticed the road to Abilene goes right thru Brownwood. Howabout you stop the bus for a couple of hours and settle another score "while your there"!!!

This game IMO is too tight to call, but if I'm going to guess, another close one with the nod to LH. I say less than 10 points.

WylieBulldog92
09-02-2008, 09:17 PM
Everybody at school is ridiculously excited about this game....pretty much what everybody is talking about and it's only Tuesday, the atmosphere for the first home game of the season is going to be electric!

garciap77
09-02-2008, 09:46 PM
Everybody at school is ridiculously excited about this game....pretty much what everybody is talking about and it's only Tuesday, the atmosphere for the first home game of the season is going to be electric! :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

garciap77
09-02-2008, 09:51 PM
yea, i don't think that is showing today, she's not my speed so i'll just have to bug u (u should feel so honored to be classified with Hanna Montana, lol), does the truth hurt so much about u being full of urselves u have 2 pick on tiger chicks?? Oh well, 2 each his own, better get 'em ready cause the panthers r comin' to pounce on some yella bulldogs, peace out:D :cool: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Peace out!
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

Daddy D 11
09-02-2008, 10:34 PM
Everybody at school is ridiculously excited about this game....pretty much what everybody is talking about and it's only Tuesday, the atmosphere for the first home game of the season is going to be electric!

:lies: :lies: :D

I visited with nobogey today:cool:

WylieBulldog92
09-02-2008, 10:38 PM
:lies: :lies: :D

I visited with nobogey today:cool:
Nobogey how are you associated with the school?

Daddy D 11
09-02-2008, 10:43 PM
Nobogey how are you associated with the school?

Huh?

WylieBulldog92
09-02-2008, 10:50 PM
Huh?
I was curious if he worked for the school.

Daddy D 11
09-02-2008, 11:15 PM
I was curious if he worked for the school.
My little smiley faces were just to spite you haha

the nobogey comment was completly non related..

garciap77
09-03-2008, 07:43 AM
My little smiley faces were just to spite you haha

the nobogey comment was completly non related..

I see you are hitting the books!:D ;)

See you at the game.:)

Runnin Panther
09-03-2008, 08:20 AM
No sweat! It's not your fault. :( Heck, I haven't even learned the kicker's name yet, much less number. He had been scrimmaging with JV, but I still feel bad!

I feel the need to clarify and try to do this in as few of words as possible. Maybe I came too harsh but it upset me that LHPM listed every starting offensive linemen except for my nephew who happens to play right next to her son. All of the newcomers were mentioned and it seemed a little purposeful considering my nephew has been PLAYING (as opposed to sitting on the bench) on varsity since he was a sophomore and his number has never changed. As far as my kids, my oldest son has also been playing on varsity since he was a sophomore and has started for 2 years now. My youngest son is new to varsity this year. Not that any of that matters what upset me is that when you go listing kids and you leave 1 off it sticks out like a sore thumb. And I know the coaches discourage the boys from reading these boards but they do and it can be hurtful when you leave 1 kid off. All of our kids are friends and have been playing together since they were in 7th grade they are a TEAM and I want them to remain that way. LHPM says it was a honest mistake and I take her at face value.

As far as who to watch, #21 Cody Lattimore is the #1 athlete in Liberty Hill anyone that has ever played us knows that. But LH plays as a TEAM and everybody does their job.

Now ya’ll can go back to bashing me.

Ranger Mom
09-03-2008, 08:21 AM
I feel the need to clarify and try to do this in as few of words as possible. Maybe I came too harsh but it upset me that LHPM listed every starting offensive linemen except for my nephew who happens to play right next to her son. All of the newcomers were mentioned and it seemed a little purposeful considering my nephew has been PLAYING (as opposed to sitting on the bench) on varsity since he was a sophomore and his number has never changed. As far as my kids, my oldest son has also been playing on varsity since he was a sophomore and has started for 2 years now. My youngest son is new to varsity this year. Not that any of that matters what upset me is that when you go listing kids and you leave 1 off it sticks out like a sore thumb. And I know the coaches discourage the boys from reading these boards but they do and it can be hurtful when you leave 1 kid off. All of our kids are friends and have been playing together since they were in 7th grade they are a TEAM and I want them to remain that way. LHPM says it was a honest mistake and I take her at face value.

As far as who to watch, #21 Cody Lattimore is the #1 athlete in Liberty Hill anyone that has ever played us knows that. But LH plays as a TEAM and everybody does their job.

I saw it more as defending LHPM rather than bashing you!

LH Panther Mom
09-03-2008, 08:26 AM
Maybe I came too harsh but it upset me that LHPM listed every starting offensive linemen except for my nephew who happens to play right next to her son.
Two spots over - but again, it wasn't intentional at all. (I haven't gotten used to someone other than Ryan being there.) Neither were the KEY defensive players that were left off. :( Many apologies to all.

# 1 will depend on what criteria is used (coaches' criteria is different), but IMO he has been starting on varsity for all years of high school for a very good reason. I'm pretty sure people laughed at me when the boys were 7th graders & I was telling them to watch out for him! :D

Pick6
09-03-2008, 08:29 AM
this kind of thing is not healthy, so I will say no more on this subject.

:rolleyes:

Runnin Panther
09-03-2008, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Pick6
:rolleyes:

Your right but everyone kept going on and on about it.

firstcat
09-03-2008, 09:05 AM
Your right but everyone kept going on and on about it.

RP, you had a concern and raised it, and LHPM answered accordingly...don't worry about what everyone else posted, ya'll settled it.

...and the only BASHING that is going to take place is on the AW field come Friday night!!!!!

BOW DOWN!!! ( I apologize in advance if that seemed too cocky).

Ranger Mom
09-03-2008, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by firstcat

ROFL...I read that as "BOW WOW" first!!!:p :p

michaelp23
09-03-2008, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
...good luck LH...:clap:

Someone still upset about the '04 state championship game? ;)

Texasfootball2
09-03-2008, 09:48 AM

Gee Wiz! & Boy Howdy!

I sure hope we don't have any typo errors in the program Friday night:D Sounds like it could be a catastrophic event to some people.:)

Have a safe trip to Abilene, spend as much money as you can in Abilene, and I hope you have a long ride home. It make take a few homer calls to pull it off, but I'm all in baby!

Bullaholic
09-03-2008, 09:59 AM
In any town, when it comes to the kids, honest oversights happen and are understood and forgiveable. Contrived omissions, hurtfull and thoughtless comments, and the like, fueled by jealousy, anger, or revenge, and intended to injure a kid, program, or coach are not. It is purely a matter of intent on the part of the author.

LH Panther Mom
09-03-2008, 10:31 AM

...and the only BASHING that is going to take place is on the AW field come Friday night!!!!!

BOW DOWN!!! ( I apologize in advance if that seemed too cocky). :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: Niiice! :D ;)

wimbo_pro
09-03-2008, 11:30 AM
Runnin_Panther,

I understand completely how your emotions can run away with you here on these boards when it comes to blood relationships to the kids playing. It's happened to me on more than one occasion. You explained yourself, and LHPM clarified, so no need to think people are going to bash you. you are OK in my book.

By the way, the kids reading this will understand it was an oversight...no need to worry about them, i would think.

garciap77
09-03-2008, 11:47 AM
RP, you had a concern and raised it, and LHPM answered accordingly...don't worry about what everyone else posted, ya'll settled it.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LH Panther Mom
09-03-2008, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
:p

http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/respect.gif

garciap77
09-03-2008, 12:32 PM
:p

http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/respect.gif

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

Stownhorse
09-03-2008, 01:32 PM
Im going with LH by 14. But will be rooting for Wylie. If this game was in the playoffs or late district(which would never happen). I would say the bulldogs by 14. They havent yet started to "click" but by week 6 or 7, you better watch out.

LH Panther Mom
09-03-2008, 01:38 PM
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

I like smilies, and that one seemed to fit. :)

nobogey72
09-03-2008, 03:32 PM
LPHM's son got some special mention last night at the Wylie Booster Club. Coach Sandifer always gives a short scouting report on that week's opponent. He spent most of his time talking about LH's O-line. His exact words were " #78 and #72 will be as big and athletic as any tackles we'll see all year." He also said that #78's mom has been known to charge the field when a holding call is called against her baby boy. One line judge had to be carted off when she got through with him. He went on to say that he understands where #78 gets his athletic ability because when she charged the field that time, that she moved pretty well for an older woman. Anyway, that's what he said.:eek: :eek:

LHexPlayer
09-03-2008, 03:39 PM
LPHM's son got some special mention last night at the Wylie Booster Club. Coach Sandifer always gives a short scouting report on that week's opponent. He spent most of his time talking about LH's O-line. His exact words were " #78 and #72 will be as big and athletic as any tackles we'll see all year." He also said that #78's mom has been known to charge the field when a holding call is called against her baby boy. One line judge had to be carted off when she got through with him. He went on to say that he understands where #78 gets his athletic ability because when she charged the field that time, that she moved pretty well for an older woman. Anyway, that's what he said.:eek: :eek:

I like that scouting report. Mainly because he wears #74.

nobogey72
09-03-2008, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by LHexPlayer

My bad. I meant 74.:doh: #78 doesn't even appear on their roster in fact.

garciap77
09-03-2008, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by LHexPlayer

Good catch!:)

pirate4state
09-03-2008, 04:11 PM
LPHM's son got some special mention last night at the Wylie Booster Club. Coach Sandifer always gives a short scouting report on that week's opponent. He spent most of his time talking about LH's O-line. His exact words were " #78 and #72 will be as big and athletic as any tackles we'll see all year." He also said that #78's mom has been known to charge the field when a holding call is called against her baby boy. One line judge had to be carted off when she got through with him. He went on to say that he understands where #78 gets his athletic ability because when she charged the field that time, that she moved pretty well for an older woman. Anyway, that's what he said.:eek: :eek: :spitlol: :clap: :D

nobogey72
09-03-2008, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:spitlol: :clap: :D

I thought you might like that one!!!:D

waterboy
09-03-2008, 05:20 PM
This is getting good!:1popcorn:

I'll take the purple team to win!:thumbsup:

Okay, they're both purple. I don't know for sure when it'll happen, but I will tell y'all this - Liberty Hill WILL lose a game this year. I don't know which game it'll be, but they will lose a game this season. It's bound to happen! Mark my words, the streak will end. :stirpot: :1popcorn: That's not a knock on the Panthers, I just feel it's gonna happen this year.

As for this game, I'll say LH will win by a TD ..... 28-21.

Mcguirk
09-03-2008, 07:38 PM
Can't we just all get along?:eek:
Sorry, I really just wanted to know who to look for in warmups. I don't care who is related to whom. I'll just be amazed by the whole team:p
And I already see the "you WILL be amazed by the whole team" comments coming, so you don't have to post them. I know you don't get to be state champions 2 years in a row, without being good. That's what is going to be great about this game. I've read so much about LH I can't wait to see them play.

buff4ever
09-03-2008, 08:30 PM
For my 1000 post, I pick LH in this one by 21. Their defense will not have a problem with wylie, and their offense will do its thing.

LH Panther Mom
09-03-2008, 08:53 PM
LPHM's son got some special mention last night at the Wylie Booster Club. Coach Sandifer always gives a short scouting report on that week's opponent. He spent most of his time talking about LH's O-line. His exact words were " #78 and #72 will be as big and athletic as any tackles we'll see all year." He also said that #78's mom has been known to charge the field when a holding call is called against her baby boy. One line judge had to be carted off when she got through with him. He went on to say that he understands where #78 gets his athletic ability because when she charged the field that time, that she moved pretty well for an older woman. Anyway, that's what he said.:eek: :eek: I think I know that lady! :D Seriously, I would've been rolling in the floor if you hadn't messed it up. :p

wimbo_pro
09-03-2008, 08:56 PM
LH by 13.

DaHop72
09-03-2008, 09:02 PM
LH by 13. SUW!!!!!!

:devil: :devil:

Thefan1
09-03-2008, 10:13 PM
score _ 28-25 LH only because AW will get a fluke busted play!!! lol!

LH Panther Mom
09-04-2008, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by warpig
And where do you think that streak will end this year?
Week 1, 3, 4, or 11?
I don't look ahead. Since it's week 1 right now, I'm confident that our team has what it takes to keep the streak alive. It's up to them to execute the plan the coaches have for them and it's not a task they take lightly. Whether they will or not, we'll all have to wait until tomorrow night to know. :)

LH Panther Mom
09-04-2008, 07:51 AM
http://www.smilieland.com/graphics2/wavingcat.gifhttp://www.smilieland.com/graphics2/dog25.gif

Texasfootball2
09-04-2008, 08:28 AM
Gotta like the way this whole game is setting up for the Bulldogs. Obviously a home underdog, something that almost never happens. I never count Sandifer out of any game, and like our chance even better being the underdog at home. The last time that Wylie was this big of an underdog was last year in the semi's against Gilmer. Outmanned in almost every position the Dawgs had it first and goal on the three yardline, score tied with 3:00 minutes left in the game. Yes, we lost, Give Gilmer all the credit in the world, but the Sandifer factor can never be underestimated. The last time Wylie was a overwhelming home underdog was when #4 ranked 4A Frenship came to town last year, and if I remember correctly they left town haven lost 35-7, an was there only loss until the quarterfinals of the playoffs. Not saying that Wylie will do the same to LH, because nobody has been able to beat them in almost two years, but I fully expect this to be a close game down to the bitter end.

I'm glad I no longer have one playing, it will be much more enjoyable watching without sitting on pins and needles every play.:D

LH Panther Mom
09-04-2008, 08:32 AM
the Sandifer factor
That is one of the intangibles that keeps Wylie at the top of their game every season. :thumbsup: How do you game plan that?

Lion_Addict
09-04-2008, 08:55 AM
http://www.smilieland.com/graphics2/wavingcat.gifhttp://www.smilieland.com/graphics2/dog25.gif

LMAO! Thank you for my 1st good laugh of the day.....that is great! :D

RedWhiteBlue
09-04-2008, 09:13 AM
LMAO! Thank you for my 1st good laugh of the day.....that is great! :D
That was a good one!!
This one is a hard one to call. The fact that this is being played at Wylie's house is a huge factor IMO. They are extremely hard to beat at home. But, LH will be bringing the team to do it.
Honestly, I wouldn't mind LH knocking them down a few notches- sorry, Dawgs.:kiss:
Have a safe trip, guys and girls!!

clemsmarina
09-04-2008, 09:17 AM
I'm going to go with the "Vance Factor" !!!

I know how steaming mad those boys were after last weeks game, and they knew the score should not have been anywhere near as close as it looked.....

LH 35
AW 21

Texasfootball2
09-04-2008, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by clemsmarina
I'm going to go with the "Vance Factor" !!!

I know how steaming mad those boys were after last weeks game, and they knew the score should not have been anywhere near as close as it looked.....

LH 35
AW 21

The "Vance Factor" vs. "Sandifer Factor" maybe we should charge double for this one. :D

Daddy D 11
09-04-2008, 10:44 AM
I was expecting way more buzz this week on the boards, but i guess both teams respect the other too much. Whats up with this? :p This is no fun:D

Wylie Stinks....:stirpot:

LH Panther Mom
09-04-2008, 11:03 AM
I came very close last night to telling nobogey not to believe a word out of your mouth, and now I can't because you said this. :devil: :devil:

nobogey72
09-04-2008, 11:56 AM
I was expecting way more buzz this week on the boards, but i guess both teams respect the other too much. Whats up with this? :p This is no fun:D

I was planning on waiting till I get a microphone in my hand to start talking smack. Especially now that I have made up some good dirt on some LH fans.:D

I'm not a smart maun, but I am smart enough not to talk trash the week that we are playing the #1 team in the state. I have a feeling there will be some smack talked next week by one or the other. The only other thing I have to say is -- GO LA VEGA!!!!!!:D

garciap77
09-04-2008, 12:24 PM

McM stinks in baseball!:D ;)

garciap77
09-04-2008, 12:27 PM

:D :p ;)

Lion_Addict
09-04-2008, 12:57 PM
I'm not a smart maun

You one of them half & half dudes? :p

Daddy D 11
09-04-2008, 01:06 PM
I came very close last night to telling nobogey not to believe a word out of your mouth, and now I can't because you said this. :devil: :devil:
:( That's the meanest thing anyones ever said to me..

no more (:kiss: 's) for you!

RedWhiteBlue
09-04-2008, 01:38 PM
I was wondering that myself. Here I have known Bogey a while and all the time he was a 'maun' and I didn't know it? Geez- where have I been?:thinking: :doh:

Daddy D 11
09-04-2008, 01:55 PM
McM stinks in baseball!:D ;)

:lies:

nobogey72
09-04-2008, 02:27 PM

No. That spelling was supposed to make it sound like Forrest Gump. You know.....I'm not a smart mayun.......:D

Texasfootball2
09-04-2008, 02:32 PM
No. That spelling was supposed to make it sound like Forrest Gump. You know.....I'm not a smart mayun.......:D
Stupid is as Stupid does! And thats all I have to say about that:speech:

LH Panther Mom
09-04-2008, 02:38 PM
:( That's the meanest thing anyones ever said to me..

no more (:kiss: 's) for you!
"Freak of nature" :D

I was afraid nobogey would get skeered and I just hate to see a grown man quiver in fear. :devil: ;)

And I still have :kiss: for you.

Thefan1
09-04-2008, 02:49 PM
So is Wylie ready for the beat down????:devil:

Texasfootball2
09-04-2008, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Thefan1

I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be. But, if by chance Sandifer and the Dawgs pull this one out! How do you like your "Crow" cooked. My guess is medium rare:D

Thefan1
09-04-2008, 02:56 PM
not to use to crow>>im sure the dawgs love it had it a couple years now i think.. well i think u guys would know the better cooking for that!

Texasfootball2
09-04-2008, 03:04 PM
So is Wylie ready for the beat down????:devil: Does anybody in Football town have a Benedryl:vrycnfsd:

garciap77
09-04-2008, 04:17 PM

nobogey72
09-04-2008, 04:35 PM

Hey Thefan1,

Beat this !!!!!!

Sincerely,

NB

Ranger Mom
09-04-2008, 04:51 PM
Hey Thefan1,

Beat this !!!!!!

Sincerely,

NB

:eek: :eek: :eek:

pirate4state
09-04-2008, 05:34 PM
Hey Thefan1,

Beat this !!!!!!

Sincerely,

NB

HEY!

What did exclamation marks ever do to deserve to be beat?!?!?!

GAH!

Lion_Addict
09-04-2008, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
HEY!

What did exclamation marks ever do to deserve to be beat?!?!?!

GAH!

LMAO! :clap: :clap: Still haven't figured out the "falling down laughing" smiley or it would be here. Be nice RM. :nerd:

BwdLion73
09-04-2008, 06:14 PM
Good Luck Wylie :clap: ........Hey they are in our district,what can I say?:rolleyes:

Lion_Addict
09-04-2008, 06:16 PM

I thought maybe that's what you were trying to get at. Ummmm.....isn't "mayun" some kinda Indian? :p OK, "that's all I got to say about that". :D

DaHop72
09-04-2008, 06:18 PM
LMAO! :clap: :clap: Still haven't figured out the "falling down laughing" smiley or it would be here. Be nice RM. :nerd: http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

This one.

:D :D

Lion_Addict
09-04-2008, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72

This one.

:D :D

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

Thank you sir!

Ranger Mom
09-04-2008, 08:44 PM
LMAO! :clap: :clap: Still haven't figured out the "falling down laughing" smiley or it would be here. Be nice RM. :nerd:

What did I say???:confused:

TigerPride
09-04-2008, 09:50 PM
Seriously?

I am sure LH is a better team. I have no doubt. I just expected A WHOLE LOT MORE. This week should tell the tale for Brownwood, La Vega, Wylie, and Liberty Hill. If they are all close games, then we know where the bar is set for all of 3A. If not, then there will be some teams that need to get their butt in gear, and Brownwood may very well be one of them.

Rankings don't mean anything to the person that is ranked, but it sure does to that team that isn't. ;)

someone needed a coffee break that day.......

GO TIGERS!!! ( the best 0-1 team in the state)

LH Panther Mom
09-04-2008, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by TigerPride

GO TIGERS!!! ( the best 0-1 team in the state) :hijacktd: :1offtopc:

WylieBulldog92
09-04-2008, 09:59 PM
:hijacktd: :1offtopc:

:clap: :clap: :clap: go the chat rooom!

garciap77
09-04-2008, 10:11 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/mean_club_bulldog_dog_tattoo1.jpghttp://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/183008525_e12e709be1-1.jpg

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty! Come to PAPA!:D

Mcguirk
09-04-2008, 10:12 PM
I'm prayin' all you LH fans have a safe trip to Abilene tomorrow night. I hope it's a looong trip home for y'all.;) If you come up Hwy 67 watch for the speed limit drop in Santa Anna. I think they used to make half the towns budget writing speeding tickets to Wylie fans going to Brownwood or Brady. Really looking forward to a good game tomorrow!

garciap77
09-04-2008, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by TigerPride
297 post since 10/05!!!!! i'm really looking to hijack a thread.....relaX

GO TIGERS!!!(the best 0-1 team in the state)

:2thumbsup :2thumbsup :2thumbsup

LH Panther Mom
09-04-2008, 10:15 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/mean_club_bulldog_dog_tattoo1.jpghttp://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/183008525_e12e709be1-1.jpg

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty! Come to PAPA!:D
ROFL! Nicely done! :D :clap: :clap:

garciap77
09-04-2008, 10:26 PM
ROFL! Nicely done! :D :clap: :clap:

Not as good as yours, but I had to come up with something!:)

BwdLion73
09-04-2008, 10:53 PM
Like the dagger thru the heart tat....by the way....is that a belt buckle? lol:o

garciap77
09-04-2008, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
Like the dagger thru the heart tat....by the way....is that a belt buckle? lol:o

injuredinmelee
09-04-2008, 11:09 PM
Look for me. I will keep an eye open for you. Still going to be in your regular spot? I will be up at the top rail. Easier to go and throw stuff at nobogey that way.

Daddy D 11
09-04-2008, 11:15 PM
Look for me. I will keep an eye open for you. Still going to be in your regular spot? I will be up at the top rail. Easier to go and throw stuff at nobogey that way.

hey be nice to nobogey!:mad:

injuredinmelee
09-04-2008, 11:19 PM

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u184/hsguru73/732_spanking-1.gif

injuredinmelee
09-04-2008, 11:22 PM
hey be nice to nobogey!:mad:

He just happens to get in the line of fire when I go after his partner (not that kind of partner).

injuredinmelee
09-04-2008, 11:23 PM
The Wylie fans have been kind enough to post some of these for your drive back to Liberty Hill

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u184/hsguru73/freecat.jpg

pirate4state
09-04-2008, 11:36 PM
Is it Friday yet? :D