PDA

View Full Version : Glen Rose

mc_roach
10-15-2003, 11:33 PM
I want people to tell me what they think of GR and what will happen the rest of the season.

I know that they lost to Venus, but the team was not playin like i know they can. They have a very good d-fence with players like Tracy,Frazee,burch,and agular,GATOR, as well as good passing with may,riggs,Simpson,and frazze and feaster ant the QB.

WHAT WILL BECOME of THE TIGERS??

GO GR

Wild-KTown
10-16-2003, 12:06 AM
All i know that GR will get beat by Kennedale, their "D" can't hold both Kennedale.

3afan
10-16-2003, 07:39 AM
all i know is last time forney played glen rose in a bi-district game at the gopher bowl i locked my keys in my car ... :rolleyes:

BrainDamage
10-16-2003, 08:52 AM
Who have you guys played so far? Besides Venus... Have ya'll played Everman yet? When do ya'll play them? Who do ya'll play this week?

I think if the tigers do make it to the playoffs it will be cut short yet again with a first round loss.

<small>[ October 16, 2003, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: BrainDamage ]</small>

3afan
10-16-2003, 09:27 AM
BrainDamage:
Who have you guys played so far? Besides Venus... Have ya'll played Everman yet? When do ya'll play them? Who do ya'll play this week?

I think if the tigers do make it to the playoffs it will be cut short yet again with a first round loss.go to www.dpoll.com (http://www.dpoll.com) and all that info is readily available

Chief Woodman
10-17-2003, 01:37 PM
The loss to Venus hurt real bad. Chances of even making the playoffs may be gone. All Venus has to do is best DHJ, Carter -riverside and Godley. They would then be third place and Glen Rose would be shut out.

Matthew328
10-17-2003, 05:51 PM
Glen Rose will be 4th place....