PDA

View Full Version : Graham,Clyde

GSteer
09-01-2008, 03:27 PM
Who wins?

Im going homer...

popcorn screen
09-01-2008, 08:32 PM
It wouldn't be right if you live in Graham and pulled for Clyde. What was the score between you folks last year?

BwdLions
09-02-2008, 10:56 AM
Who knows what kind of team Graham will have. They only scrimmaged Olney and didn't play last week. This game should be a toss up.

STANG RED
09-02-2008, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by BwdLions
Who knows what kind of team Graham will have. They only scrimmaged Olney and didn't play last week. This game should be a toss up.

Agreed!

But Clyde does already have a big win under their belt, so they may have the edge. I dont remember who, but they thumped somebody pretty bad last week.

nobogey72
09-02-2008, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Agreed!

But Clyde does already have a big win under their belt, so they may have the edge. I dont remember who, but they thumped somebody pretty bad last week.

Wichita Falls Hirschi

warpig
09-02-2008, 11:14 AM
I got Clyde by 14.

BwdLions
09-02-2008, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by warpig
I got Clyde by 14.

The game is in Graham, so I say it will be a 6-7 point game. I'm not sure which team to take in this one. I'll pick Graham.

Steers 20
Dogs 14

garciap77
09-02-2008, 11:24 AM
I'll say by 14!

jason
09-02-2008, 11:28 AM
graham 42
clyde 10

warpig
09-02-2008, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by jason
graham 42
clyde 10
I want some of what you are taking.
That has to be a chemical dependancy pick.

Texasfootball2
09-02-2008, 11:45 AM
I will be surprised if Graham doesn't win this game. Clyde will be good this year, but I can't see them being near as good as last year. Graham still has there QB and several other starters back. I do think it will be competitive but I think Graham will pull away a little in the 4th quater.

Graham 24
Clyde 7

I do think Clyde will make some noise in 2A this year.

VWG
09-02-2008, 06:26 PM
Kevil is gone from Clyde, he was a hoss. Best player on the team last year.
Graham lost a ton... D1 WR Cox, All State DE Guinn, LB Sparks, etc....
I've said it before and I will say it again. If Graham makes the playoffs this year it will be a huge credit to McCoy and his coaching staff.
Clyde throttled WF Hirschi something like 33-7.... but it was WF Hirschi.
Graham has many holes to fill from last years team, but their JV was 9-1.

DU_stud04
09-02-2008, 06:39 PM
ill say clyde by a doobie..... :2thumbsup

Phantom Stang
09-02-2008, 07:45 PM
I think Graham will be a contender by the start district play, but in Week 1 I'm picking Clyde.

lakers
09-02-2008, 10:50 PM
I've gotta go with CLYDE by 7

I think it should be a good one...

lion75
09-02-2008, 10:54 PM
Clyde by 4

wtxfootball08
09-04-2008, 10:33 AM
I got Clyde by 6

pero chato
09-04-2008, 11:11 AM
Clyde wins 20-14.

grmfan93
09-04-2008, 02:37 PM
Graham wins....Clyde isn't bad, we cant just expect to win easy....they are going to give a fight

Sweetwater Red
09-04-2008, 03:05 PM
Another matchup of two teams Sweetwater will face this
season.:thinking:

My guess...Clyde by 7.

gibby
09-04-2008, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by GSteer
Who wins?

Im going homer...

I'm with you homer. Steers by 14.

BwdLions
09-04-2008, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
I will be surprised if Graham doesn't win this game. Clyde will be good this year, but I can't see them being near as good as last year. Graham still has there QB and several other starters back. I do think it will be competitive but I think Graham will pull away a little in the 4th quater.

Graham 24
Clyde 7

I do think Clyde will make some noise in 2A this year.

I'll have to agree with VWG. Graham lost most of their starters to graduation. I figure they'll be competitive, but they are young and unproven.

popcorn screen
09-04-2008, 09:26 PM
I gues by the close score, Clyde played them tough last year. Graham has had a good run the last two years, but if a previous comment is correct and 16 players are new to Friday night, this might be a close game. I go with the home team to pull it out.

lakers
09-04-2008, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by popcorn screen
I gues by the close score, Clyde played them tough last year. Graham has had a good run the last two years, but if a previous comment is correct and 16 players are new to Friday night, this might be a close game. I go with the home team to pull it out.

dont forget that Clyde beat Graham 2 years ago...

It was a tough one like last year

garciap77
09-04-2008, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
I'll say by 14!

Graham over Clyde!

RedWhiteBlue
09-05-2008, 11:04 AM
HOMER here!!! I am pulling for our young 'uns to pull it out. Although, Clyde couldn't get their offense going against our tough D last year...... I have a feeling that they may have worked out some of those kinks and may be ready for a little revenge.
Our boys say they are ready to rock & roll and hey, I believe them!!! This is our house, come on over and play!!!
Expect to Win, Play to Win- Go Graham.... Whoo Rah!!!

nobogey72
09-05-2008, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
HOMER here!!! I am pulling for our young 'uns to pull it out. Although, Clyde couldn't get their offense going against our tough D last year...... I have a feeling that they may have worked out some of those kinks and may be ready for a little revenge.
Our boys say they are ready to rock & roll and hey, I believe them!!! This is our house, come on over and play!!!

You are starting to sound like an UnderArmour commercial.:rolleyes: :kiss:

Sweetwater Red
09-05-2008, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue

Clyde has a new OC. Oh wait! I'm talking to a woman....:doh: :devil:

Clyde has a new coach that calls the plays on offense. I don't
know if they're still running the spread this year. But, they did
put up 33 points last week.

BwdLions
09-05-2008, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

:vrycnfsd: I don't think she'll take too kindly to this statement SR.

nobogey72
09-05-2008, 01:39 PM

Wait until after Graham loses a game. She turns into a pit bull with lipstick. DO NOT rub it in if they lose. She is in law enforcement and she CAN find out where you live and work. Trust me on this one.:eek: :eek:

Sweetwater Red
09-05-2008, 01:39 PM

I'm sure RWB knows I was only joking.;)

RedWhiteBlue
09-06-2008, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

Gosh, being a poor. little old stupid woman I didn't know they got themselves a new coach.....:rolleyes: And I definitely know anything about coaching changes, etc. So thanks for the update!
Clyde had a good game. As expected, we struggled on offense and have some work to do on defense- but I will go along with what my fellow district buddies have been saying and "it will only get better from here!"
And by the way Bogey- I don't wear lipstick..... I favor lipgloss!
:kiss:

RedWhiteBlue
09-06-2008, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Wait until after Graham loses a game. She turns into a pit bull with lipstick. DO NOT rub it in if they lose. She is in law enforcement and she CAN find out where you live and work. Trust me on this one.:eek: :eek:
Turned out..... handcuffs are not a threat to Bogey in the least!!!!:doh: