PDA

View Full Version : Everman (home) vs Kennedale (9/26)

bleedgreen
09-14-2003, 05:02 PM
This is my first post of the year. I don't know what enrollment figures are but Everman may be going "big" 3A again this year unless Kennedale passed them up. Anyone know the answer?
This year is "same song, second verse" for Kennedale only the quarterback is more mature and looking very confident. I've only seen the Crandall game and I left with Kennedale behind 45-44 and 25 seconds to go. Well, that was a big mistake. The Kats scored in 12 seconds which tells me you should never count them out.
Matthew 328, I know you'll be at the game. Look forward to your unbiased comments following the Kennedale victory. I know I'll hear from my good Bulldog (Alma Mater) friends having said that.

Chief Woodman
09-14-2003, 05:15 PM
That will be a great game, and important in District. I would be there if Decatur was not playing the 4A playoff team Spingtown that night. Should be a good game as well.

everman_guy
09-14-2003, 06:23 PM
Hey bleedgreen, what is Kennedale's enrollment? Matthew328 and I were wondering that yesterday. It doesn't affect D1 or D2 as the UIL uses the numbers from 2 years ago. Everman has close to or over 1100 now, so I doubt KHS has that much anyway.

TuM-TuM68
09-14-2003, 07:45 PM
kennedale can make big plays... ahh u should have stayed for.. the game ( bleed greeen )

those plays can certainly over come everman..

<small>[ September 14, 2003, 07:51 PM: Message edited by: TuM-TuM68 ]</small>