PDA

View Full Version : Universities - Best Looking Girls?

WylieBulldog92
08-31-2008, 09:12 PM
Inspired by reading the first page of the A&M is fixing to be beat thread.
I came up with a question what college university has the best looking girls?

MY VOTE - ASU or Oregon

piratebg
08-31-2008, 09:15 PM
I can't think of one I've been to where there girls are ugly. I guess I've been fortunate that way. :D

headhunter
08-31-2008, 09:16 PM
Lets adjust this thread and narrow it down to best in Texas.

I will go with University of Texas or Texas State University, I will throw SMU in their but it does not have a big student body.

Texas State by far has the best looking ladies per capita.

headhunter
08-31-2008, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
I can't think of one I've been to where there girls are ugly. I guess I've been fortunate that way. :D

I agree, I have never had a terrible time at any specific college tailgate or party

WylieBulldog92
08-31-2008, 09:28 PM
Am I going to have to take a college day at Texas State?

headhunter
08-31-2008, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
Am I going to have to take a college day at Texas State?

It will be the best day of your life.

It is just Beautiful there!!!

IHStangFan
09-01-2008, 12:48 AM
I've got to agree...I've "partied" at A&M, Texas, Univ. of Tenn, NC State, UNC, Ohio State, and I have to say, they ALL had good looking girls, although, Univ. of Tenn. stands out in my mind. Never had better times in my life than when we used to drive over from Ft. Bragg, NC on the weekends to hang out w/ my buddy's brother, watch Peyton Manning and the Vols, etc. AWESOME place to be for a home game.

navscanmaster
09-01-2008, 02:37 AM
Well, I know Texas A&M the best since I live nearby, and they are loaded with hotties. You can't go anywhere in Bryan-College Station without getting an eyeful of fine women. Other than that, I know that many of the hottest girls I went to school with went to either San Marcos or Austin.

BobcatBenny
09-01-2008, 11:35 AM
Leave it to the female mods to move a sports thread over here.

Female watching is the number one spectator sport in this nation!

So now we have a sports thread in the Non-Sport Forum. This is why this split forum thang is a pain! :p

espn1
09-01-2008, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Leave it to the female mods to move a sports thread over here.

Female watching is the number one spectator sport in this nation!

So now we have a sports thread in the Non-Sport Forum. This is why this split forum thang is a pain! :p That's why you can never let a Woman be President. That's also why McCain just lost the election.

BobcatBenny
09-01-2008, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by espn1
That's why you can never let a Woman be President. That's also why McCain just lost the election.
Would this worry you if we had a female President?

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd235/SokothQultuq/BigRedButton.jpg

Old Tiger
09-02-2008, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by headhunter

Texas State by far has the best looking ladies per capita. and the most sexually transmitted infections

lynx_rufus
09-02-2008, 12:44 PM
According to this study, only Texas and TCU make the top 50.

http://www.popcrunch.com/hottest-student-bodies-top-50-universities-ranked-by-looks/

WylieBulldog92
09-02-2008, 08:01 PM
Yeah I'll go with the "study" and ASU:) :clap: :clap: :D

eppy 12
09-04-2008, 11:31 AM
LSU :cool:

Phil C
09-05-2008, 09:13 AM
When I went to college in Kingsville many years ago the girls there were very pretty. They were also very smart and nice. I meant one who came down there for one year from North Dakota but that's another story. ;)

eppy 12
09-05-2008, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
When I went to college in Kingsville many years ago the girls there were very pretty. They were also very smart and nice. I meant one who came down there for one year from North Dakota but that's another story. ;) KVILLE?