PDA

View Full Version : KENNEDALES BIG LOSS

GRbaseball_playerWW
11-05-2003, 09:10 AM
THE KENNEDALE GAME WAS OVER AFTER KENNEDALES FIRST PLAY WHEN #33 BURCH PLANTED POOR LITTLE REX IN THE GRASS.

CatsDen
11-05-2003, 09:23 AM
The game was over after the failed pass on 3rd and 15 in the fourth quarter with Kennedale trailing by 8 points(followed by the failed hook and ladder play on 4th down-strange call). Rex finished the game with 152 yards and 2 TDs. Chris Morris finished with 129 yards and 3 TDs. Kennedale racked up a total of 418 yards against Glen Rose. The 3 Wildcat turnovers sure didn't help.

"Poor little Rex" now has a total of 1292 yards on 119 carries with 24 TDs. he is-by far- dominating the District.

KKB
11-05-2003, 09:36 AM
Do you play football? If not then why are talking trash about Rex? I would be willing to bet that you couldn't tackle poor little Rex. I think it's awesome that you support your team but why don't you do it in a positive manner. If you want to talk trash then get out on the field where you have the opportunity to back it up (or not). Quit letting Burch do it.

tigerdaddy
11-05-2003, 09:54 AM
I can promise you he doesn't play football. It's not hard figuring out who you are when you sign your name at the bottom. Get off the internet and get back to class.

KTownBalla
11-05-2003, 09:59 AM
I promise everman will not take Glen Rose lightly, nor will kennedale take any team from here on out lightly. We've learned our lessons...ie Ballinger and Glen Rose.

Losings honestly sucks...but not only does it suck...it hurts..badly...and personally i don't want to lose again, nor do i want to take any other team lightly. I know i'm not the only one that feels this way. Look for us to take the heads off of any opponent in our way...