PDA

View Full Version : LOL! Is anybody watching the Astros?

IHStangFan
08-31-2008, 02:34 PM
This clown of a ump keeps calling strikes for Wandy, (keep in mind I'm a huge Astros fan) but they are clearly NOT strikes....they're balls, and now one of the Cards batters just got tossed I think, and now Big Tony is out there chewing the ump up and down, and you can CLEARLY see what he's saying to him and it ain't nice! LOL. Comical for sure!

navscanmaster
08-31-2008, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
This clown of a ump keeps calling strikes for Wandy, (keep in mind I'm a huge Astros fan) but they are clearly NOT strikes....they're balls, and now one of the Cards batters just got tossed I think, and now Big Tony is out there chewing the ump up and down, and you can CLEARLY see what he's saying to him and it ain't nice! LOL. Comical for sure!

Watching it now. How did Wandy get injured?

IHStangFan
08-31-2008, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Watching it now. How did Wandy get injured? crap, I don't know, did he? I just switched over to Kentucky/Louisville.

navscanmaster
08-31-2008, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
crap, I don't know, did he? I just switched over to Kentucky/Louisville.

Well, Sampson has looked pretty good. Wellemeyer has only given up four knocks to Astros, while the Cards have gotten nine, but the Cards haven't been able to plate one yet. I hope we can get some insurance here, 1-0 is not a good lead with Pujols coming up again.

IHStangFan
08-31-2008, 03:09 PM
Well, Sampson has looked pretty good. Wellemeyer has only given up four knocks to Astros, while the Cards have gotten nine, but the Cards haven't been able to plate one yet. I hope we can get some insurance here, 1-0 is not a good lead with Pujols coming up again. yeah, amen to that, and it seems like the "typical" Astros game...lead with a slim margin, and ultimately end up losing by a run. COME ON STROS!

navscanmaster
08-31-2008, 03:39 PM
Wigginton two run bomb to deep left center. He is on fire in August.:clap:

IHStangFan
08-31-2008, 07:17 PM
Wigginton two run bomb to deep left center. He is on fire in August.:clap: yes he is!

headhunter
08-31-2008, 07:36 PM
The astros can only lose 2 games the rest of the season and still have a chance at the playoffs. 90 wins still may not get them in the playoffs. I am please with the way they came on strong at the end. Hopefully they can get a consistant 2nd and 3rd baseman and find a good bullpen. Wigginton came on strong but he was terrible at the beginning of the year.