PDA

View Full Version : Sinton's Week 1 Opponent is.......

piratebg
08-31-2008, 01:05 PM
The Bye Sexuals.

Sinton's offense moved the ball well but had trouble finding the endzone against Goliad in Week 0. The Pirate defense was the deciding factor, returning 2 interceptions and a fumble to the house.

The Bye Sexuals were open in Week 0 and are looking forward to getting down and dirty with the Pirates. Bye Coach Michael Hunt's offensive scheme is simple: Keep pounding it and pounding it right up the middle until we come up with a score. The Bye Sexuals defense can be described with in word: PENETRATION. They are relentless.

I think Sinton is up for the challenge. My prediction...

Sinton Pirates 14
Bye Sexuals 0

Bye will come up short in this grudge match.

OnceABucJr
08-31-2008, 02:10 PM
I can't wait to hear BPhill C's tale about when Freer played the Bisexuals to a tie in 1855!

piratebg
08-31-2008, 02:12 PM
What a mess that was :p

STANG RED
08-31-2008, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
The Bye Sexuals.

Sinton's offense moved the ball well but had trouble finding the endzone against Goliad in Week 0. The Pirate defense was the deciding factor, returning 2 interceptions and a fumble to the house.

The Bye Sexuals were open in Week 0 and are looking forward to getting down and dirty with the Pirates. Bye Coach Michael Hunt's offensive scheme is simple: Keep pounding it and pounding it right up the middle until we come up with a score. The Bye Sexuals defense can be described with in word: PENETRATION. They are relentless.

I think Sinton is up for the challenge. My prediction...

Sinton Pirates 14
Bye Sexuals 0

Bye will come up short in this grudge match.

I hear the Bye Sexuals would be more consistant if they could just figure out whether they are coming or going.:devil: