PDA

View Full Version : BabyStangFan is SO Happy it's Football Season

IHStangFan
08-30-2008, 10:19 PM
See how happy she is? LOL. She'll be 7 months on the 8th of Sept, growing like a weed and in the last week has started "talking" Tonight she was saying "da-da" and the other day she was in the kitchen saying "kitty kitty kitty" looking at the cats, LOL. I laughed so hard.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a290/BAClanton/JettaDaDa.jpg

Ranger Mom
08-30-2008, 10:24 PM
She is a DOLL!!! She looks extremely happy!!

IHStangFan
08-30-2008, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
She is a DOLL!!! She looks extremely happy!! we are extremely lucky..she is a VERY happy baby, everything is funny. If she's not laughing she's asleep.

PS...thank you for the kind words. We love her very much :)

IHStangFan
08-30-2008, 10:27 PM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a290/BAClanton/JettaDaDa2.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a290/BAClanton/JettaHorsey.jpg

ProudHornetMom
08-30-2008, 10:28 PM
You can tell she's a happy baby...naturally happy look and beautiful as well. A very sweet smile.

IHStangFan
08-30-2008, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by ProudHornetMom
You can tell she's a happy baby...naturally happy look and beautiful as well. A very sweet smile. Thank you :)

We took her to the Needville scrimmage last week, she had a great time, LOL. She sat there and watched the field as if she was really watching the games. Anything bright and colorful she goes ape over. It's quite funny actually.

Ranger Mom
08-30-2008, 10:34 PM
Ahhh!! You are so lucky she takes a pacifier...my granddaughter wouldn't....now we are having one heck of a time trying to break her from her bottle!!!:eek: :eek:

IHStangFan
08-30-2008, 10:36 PM
Ahhh!! You are so lucky she takes a pacifier...my granddaughter wouldn't....now we are having one heck of a time trying to break her from her bottle!!!:eek: :eek: hehehe, I've heard that some babies just wont take em. For Jetta, if we want her to go to sleep, we just give her a passy. She's still on the bottle some, but she eats baby food and baby cereal as well. She's also developed a habit of picking up water bottles, coke cans, etc. and trying to drink from them. LOL.

AP Panther Fan
08-30-2008, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
hehehe, I've heard that some babies just wont take em. For Jetta, if we want her to go to sleep, we just give her a passy. She's still on the bottle some, but she eats baby food and baby cereal as well. She's also developed a habit of picking up water bottles, coke cans, etc. and trying to drink from them. LOL.

She is adorable. Funny, I have had three and at first they were called binkys, and then passys.....can't wait to see her! Let me know if you are coming to town! :D

Ranger Mom
08-30-2008, 10:54 PM
hehehe, I've heard that some babies just wont take em. For Jetta, if we want her to go to sleep, we just give her a passy. She's still on the bottle some, but she eats baby food and baby cereal as well. She's also developed a habit of picking up water bottles, coke cans, etc. and trying to drink from them. LOL.

My granddaughter is 16 months old. She has been eating "real" food since she was a year and drinking out of sippy cups since she was about 7 or 8 months old....but by gosh, when it's bedtime, she better have a bottle and her "banky" or there will be hell to pay!!!:eek:

I had her for 4 nights when her mom and dad went on a little vacation, I thought I would try to break her then.

Yeah...that didn't work out so well!!!!

IHStangFan
08-30-2008, 10:58 PM
My granddaughter is 16 months old. She has been eating "real" food since she was a year and drinking out of sippy cups since she was about 7 or 8 months old....but by gosh, when it's bedtime, she better have a bottle and her "banky" or there will be hell to pay!!!:eek:

I had her for 4 nights when her mom and dad went on a little vacation, I thought I would try to break her then.

Yeah...that didn't work out so well!!!! Yup, I hear ya, Jetta still likes a bottle before bed as well.

IHStangFan
08-30-2008, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
She is adorable. Funny, I have had three and at first they were called binkys, and then passys.....can't wait to see her! Let me know if you are coming to town! :D Not sure when the next time we're gonna be down there is, but I'll let ya know if we head that way. :)

LH Panther Mom
08-31-2008, 08:22 PM
What a cutie!!! I LOVE the one of her passed out! :D

44INAROW
08-31-2008, 09:36 PM
aaww she's precious...... how much longer before you have her in a cute little Jay's cheerleader uniform?:D

IHStangFan
09-01-2008, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
aaww she's precious...... how much longer before you have her in a cute little Jay's cheerleader uniform?:D LOL...we'll see. She seemed to enjoy the scrimmage we took her to a few weeks ago.

navscanmaster
09-01-2008, 05:12 AM
I wish my baby was that happy.:(

Mine is just gorgeous, I will get some pics later if I remember, but she has colic, reflux, and infant acne. I feel so bad for her and my wife. She can't put her down for more than 15 minutes before gas wakes her up. That's why I am up right now, LOL! I can't sleep. I mean, it is so wonderful when she falls asleep on my chest, or in my arms, but it takes 5-10 minutes of crying and thrashing before she calms down and goes to sleep. I know other people have gone through this, please weigh in.:(

zebrablue2
09-01-2008, 09:57 AM
we are extremely lucky..she is a VERY happy baby, everything is funny. If she's not laughing she's asleep.

PS...thank you for the kind words. We love her very much :)

so glad she looks like your wife--LOL. she is a little darling. make sure and keep the pictures coming. always fun to see how she changes. getting more beautiful all the time... better buy that shotgun now. they aren't going to get any cheaper--LOL...