PDA

View Full Version : Here Blackie Blackie Blackie,,,,,,,,,,WHOP!

STANG RED
08-30-2008, 11:50 AM
So lets here the excuses for that highly vaunted Snyder D getting so totally whipped. Come on now Blackie, I know you have some mighty valuable insight that will make us all understand what happened. Lay it on us baby.:p

Sweetwater Red
08-30-2008, 11:57 AM
He's probably in the film room with a box of Kleenex nearby
right now.

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Bubba-Joe
08-30-2008, 12:06 PM
more like a case of falstaff and bottle of evan williams

STANG RED
08-30-2008, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
He's probably in the film room with a box of Kleenex nearby
right now.

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

I notice that Snyder participation in football discussions is mighty sparce this morning.
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: I guess their trying to perfect the best crow recipes they can find. And from the looks of things, they better find all the recipes they can. Looks like they'll be needing them regularly.:D

Bubba-Joe
08-30-2008, 12:11 PM
Roasted Crow Ingredients
2 Whole (1-1/2 to 2-pound) 1 md Onion, cut into wedges
1 ts Garlic salt 10 Fresh parsley sprigs
2 Carrots, sliced 1/4 c Butter or margarine, melted
2 Celery stalks, sliced 1 c Chicken broth

Instructions for Roasted Crow
Sprinkle each crow evenly with garlic salt. Place carrot and next 3 ingredients evenly into crow cavities. Tie legs together with string. Lift wingtips up and over back, and tuck under each bird. Place each bird, breast side up, on a rack in a roasting pan. Brush with butter. Pour broth over crow. Bake, covered, at 325? for 1 hour, basting every 20 minutes with broth. Uncover and bake 20 more minutes, basting often. Let stand 10 minutes.

LH Panther Mom
08-30-2008, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I notice that Snyder participation in football discussions is mighty sparce this morning.
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: I guess their trying to perfect the best crow recipes they can find. And from the looks of things, they better find all the recipes they can. Looks like they'll be needing them regularly.:D
This one sounds pretty "tasty".

Potted Crow:

6 crows
3 bacon slices
stuffing of your choice
1 diced carrot
1 diced onion
chopped parsley
hot water or stock
1/4 cup shortening
1/4 cup flour
buttered toast

Clean and dress crows; stuff and place them upright in stew-pan on the slices of bacon. Add the carrot, onion and a little parsley, and cover with boiling water or stock.
Cover the pot and let simmer for 2-3 hours, or until tender, adding boiling water or stock when necessary.
Make a sauce of the shortening and flour and 2 cups of the stock remaining in the pan.

Serve each crow on a thin slice of moistened toast, and pour gravy over all.

gobbler grad
08-30-2008, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
This one sounds pretty "tasty".

Potted Crow:

6 crows
3 bacon slices
stuffing of your choice
1 diced carrot
1 diced onion
chopped parsley
hot water or stock
1/4 cup shortening
1/4 cup flour
buttered toast

Clean and dress crows; stuff and place them upright in stew-pan on the slices of bacon. Add the carrot, onion and a little parsley, and cover with boiling water or stock.
Cover the pot and let simmer for 2-3 hours, or until tender, adding boiling water or stock when necessary.
Make a sauce of the shortening and flour and 2 cups of the stock remaining in the pan.

Serve each crow on a thin slice of moistened toast, and pour gravy over all.

you always had the best recipes...:D

garciap77
08-30-2008, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
So lets here the excuses for that highly vaunted Snyder D getting so totally whipped. Come on now Blackie, I know you have some mighty valuable insight that will make us all understand what happened. Lay it on us baby.:p

Where have all the Snyder posters gone? :confused:;)

bobcat1
08-30-2008, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Where have all the Snyder posters gone? :confused:;) I know one you won't run off. ;) Here Hoppy!

DaHop72
08-30-2008, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
I know one you won't run off. ;) Here Hoppy!
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
DANG it hop you are messing up all the trash crow ect... by coming on here and telling the truth
STOP IT......................

:D :D