PDA

View Full Version : MY roommate

coach
08-30-2008, 05:42 AM
im not going to say who but he is on this forum, lives with me and decided to go home this weekend. We live in a dorm that has a living room and our own bedrooms. We have keys to the place that unlocks the dorm and our rooms but my key cant unlock his room and his key cant unlock my room. 2 hours ago his alarm clock goes off and will not shut off bc nobody is in there to turn it off. So i tell the people at the front desk and they tell me i have to wait until he gets back bc they cant unlock the door with their spare key bc its against the rules! I have a few words with them and they said they will glad to open up the room at 6...so please ev turn your alarm clock off before you leave next time

mwynn05
08-30-2008, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by coach
im not going to say who but he is on this forum, lives with me and decided to go home this weekend. We live in a dorm that has a living room and our own bedrooms. We have keys to the place that unlocks the dorm and our rooms but my key cant unlock his room and his key cant unlock my room. 2 hours ago his alarm clock goes off and will not shut off bc nobody is in there to turn it off. So i tell the people at the front desk and they tell me i have to wait until he gets back bc they cant unlock the door with their spare key bc its against the rules! I have a few words with them and they said they will glad to open up the room at 6...so please ev turn your alarm clock off before you leave next time id be mad too...i was wondering why you were postin so early...do yall room doors automatically lock or something becaus ei have a roommate and neither one of us ever lock out room doors

Ranger Mom
08-30-2008, 10:19 AM
im not going to say who but he is on this forum, lives with me and decided to go home this weekend. We live in a dorm that has a living room and our own bedrooms. We have keys to the place that unlocks the dorm and our rooms but my key cant unlock his room and his key cant unlock my room. 2 hours ago his alarm clock goes off and will not shut off bc nobody is in there to turn it off. So i tell the people at the front desk and they tell me i have to wait until he gets back bc they cant unlock the door with their spare key bc its against the rules! I have a few words with them and they said they will glad to open up the room at 6...so please ev turn your alarm clock off before you leave next time

That is hilarious!!!!!

I feel sorry for you, an alarm going off and off and off is MAJOR annoying!!!

So...did they come and unlock the door at 6 for you??

pirate4state
08-30-2008, 11:32 AM

hahahaha

"im not gonna say who.....so please EV turn your alarm clock off next time...."

:spitlol:

sorry coach...i hate mornings too :D

Sweetwater Red
08-30-2008, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

"im not gonna say who.....so please EV turn your alarm clock off next time...."

:spitlol:

Right! I won't say his user name. Instead, I'll say what everyone
calls him for short.:doh: :D

KingRob
08-30-2008, 12:05 PM
Any way that you could turn the power off, then back on? That might reset the clock. Just an idea.

coach
08-30-2008, 12:44 PM
guys i tried everything i looked for the breaker box i checked the window i tried to pick the lock....and i said i wont name any names not their poster name abd yes mark thy can lock automatically

Sweetwater Red
08-30-2008, 12:50 PM
....and i said i wont name any names not their poster name

Well hell. If you would of used his real name 99% of us on here
wouldn't have had a clue who it was. As stands you used his
user intitials and now everyone knows who you are talking about.:doh:

coach
08-30-2008, 03:04 PM
i was just kidding lol thats not the important thing. the important thinmg is he left his damn alarm on

Sweetwater Red
08-31-2008, 10:10 AM
i was just kidding lol thats not the important thing. the important thinmg is he left his damn alarm on

A joke that went straight over my head. I just got it 24 hrs.
later.:doh: :nerd:

eagles_victory
08-31-2008, 07:58 PM
First off its not my fault that the electricty went off and reset all my settings on my alarm clock. Secondly if Coach didnt have stragglers in our room all the time I wouldnt have to lock my door when I left to go home. I cant control the electricity going off.

coach
09-01-2008, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
First off its not my fault that the electricty went off and reset all my settings on my alarm clock. Secondly if Coach didnt have stragglers in our room all the time I wouldnt have to lock my door when I left to go home. I cant control the electricity going off.

no kidding i was cussing him under my breath all the way to the front desk lol and guess what lee he is still here

eagles_victory
09-01-2008, 02:20 PM
no kidding i was cussing him under my breath all the way to the front desk lol and guess what lee he is still here lol i guess its both of our stragglers but yea that doesnt surprise me