PDA

View Full Version : Sign of Addiction????

Lion_Addict
08-30-2008, 05:42 AM
I wake up this morning at 5:00 am but didn't have my alarm set till 6:00 am. I need to go ahead and jump in the shower and start getting ready to head to San Antonio, but instead I run straight to the computer, turn it on, dash to the kitchen to get the coffee started while the computer loads, then hurry back to this chair and go immediately to this site! What is happening to me???? I think "I gotta feva" :twitch: , and in about 10 hours I'll have plenty of "cowbell" at the Dome ;) . Anyways......is there rehab for this kinda thing? Any of yawl had to do it? :thinking: . I think I'm losing it! :crazy1: . Someone :helpme: please!!

P.S.

Yawl have a great weekend & be safe! Sure I'll be back on here sometime Sunday when we get back (staying the night on the Riverwalk)......hopefully "crowing" instead of eating it. GO LIONS!!!! :D

Ranger Mom
08-30-2008, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
I wake up this morning at 5:00 am but didn't have my alarm set till 6:00 am. I need to go ahead and jump in the shower and start getting ready to head to San Antonio, but instead I run straight to the computer, turn it on, dash to the kitchen to get the coffee started while the computer loads, then hurry back to this chair and go immediately to this site! What is happening to me???? I think "I gotta feva" :twitch: , and in about 10 hours I'll have plenty of "cowbell" at the Dome ;) . Anyways......is there rehab for this kinda thing? Any of yawl had to do it? :thinking: . I think I'm losing it! :crazy1: . Someone :helpme: please!!

P.S.

Yawl have a great weekend & be safe! Sure I'll be back on here sometime Sunday when we get back (staying the night on the Riverwalk)......hopefully "crowing" instead of eating it. GO LIONS!!!! :D

ROFL!! I just made a comment on the Alamodome M&G thread that you should change your name from Lion_Addict to 3adl_Addict and then I come in here and read this!!! :D :D :D

We do have a 12 step program in the works to help people like you.....stay tuned!!:D

Sweetwater Red
08-30-2008, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict

P.S.

Here's a test for you to take when you get back. Just insert
3Adownlow where it says internet.:D

http://www.netaddiction.com/resources/internet_addiction_test.htm

Ranger Mom
08-31-2008, 11:31 AM
I guess I must be more addicted!! When I go out of town, I make sure I am in a room that has wireless capabilities and make sure I pack my laptop!!:nerd:

STANG RED
08-31-2008, 02:30 PM
I used to think dipping snuff, drinking beer, and smoking cigs were my worst habits. But I now believe this place has taken over the number one spot.:D

Dont even bother trying to kick this habit though. Just take the ride and enjoy. It's pretty much impossible to kick anyway, so why waste you time trying.;)

navscanmaster
08-31-2008, 02:33 PM
My wife hates 3Adownlow. That should say enough right there. This site gets me in more trouble with her than anything else.

STANG RED
08-31-2008, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
My wife hates 3Adownlow. That should say enough right there. This site gets me in more trouble with her than anything else.

HA HA, yea my wife often asks me "Are you on that damn 3Adownlow again?".:D

Lion_Addict
09-01-2008, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Here's a test for you to take when you get back. Just insert
3Adownlow where it says internet.:D

http://www.netaddiction.com/resources/internet_addiction_test.htm

Test Results:

"You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the "3A Downlow". You should consider their full impact on your life."

ADDICTED! :2thumbsup :D

pirate4state
09-01-2008, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
My wife hates 3Adownlow. That should say enough right there. This site gets me in more trouble with her than anything else. haha :eek: :eek: Is it because you put off doing stuff she asks you to do? :D :D

navscanmaster
09-01-2008, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
haha :eek: :eek: Is it because you put off doing stuff she asks you to do? :D :D

Yeah, mostly. But she doesn't really like it when I am on the computer at all. I just have to get on when I can, whether she gripes or not.

sinton66
09-01-2008, 08:40 PM
My wife wouldn't DARE!:D

LH Panther Mom
09-02-2008, 06:48 AM
During football season, the statewide chapter of 3ADL Anonymous meets in the chat room many evenings. :D

Lion_Addict
09-02-2008, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
During football season, the statewide chapter of 3ADL Anonymous meets in the chat room many evenings. :D

HA HA! Nice! I'll have to check that out soon :D .