PDA

View Full Version : Week 1: Needville -vs- Spendora

IHStangFan
08-30-2008, 01:28 AM
Needville had a narrow win against Houston Worthing in Week 0. Spendora made mince meat out of Stafford in Week 0. This should be an early test for the young Blue Jays. Will the Jays get that passing game going to back their rushing attack? I think they will have to to get the win next week. NOW GO GET 'EM JAYS!

Stats from Week 0: were somewhat similar in the terms of they seem to favor a running attack with Spendora throwing a little more. Needville seems to spread the ball around more in terms of using several backs to get the job done, where as Spendora has one featured back that gets the bulk of the carries.

Needville vs Houston Worthing
297 Yds Offense
272 Rushing
25 Passing

Spendora vs Stafford
292 Yds Offense
193 Rushing
99 Passing

IHStangFan
09-01-2008, 11:53 AM
Can I get a poll added to this thing? :)

HEMOTOXIC
09-01-2008, 03:46 PM
Needville by atleast 21. Wait, where are they playing? Hard to get some calls in Splendora.

IHStangFan
09-01-2008, 04:55 PM
I believe the game will be in Needville. I don't know if the Jays win by 21. Keep in mind we're young at the positions that count, and our OL is basically all new. I think it'll be a good game honestly. Splendora looked decent against Stafford I hear. Or Stafford may be that bad, not sure.

On a side note, did I type "Spendora" that many times and not catch it, or did a mod edit my post trying to be funny?

It's SPLENDORA!

Necks_Fan
09-02-2008, 01:48 PM
Hmmm. In Nerdville?

I'm not going to even pretend like I know something about Splendora besides their softball, so....

I just say Nerdville wins because they are in 26-3A.