PDA

View Full Version : Okay okay okay...

Gobbla2001
02-10-2004, 02:05 PM
To avoid anymore wrong conclusions being made about my Region 3 complaints etc... I'm going to drop it...

Apparently my gripes have made me seem like I don't like WO-S or that I don't think they can win... WRONG! I think they could prolly run Cuero into the ground pretty deap... Then on the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised to see Cuero do the same... Why? Because I haven't seen them play (as most of you have never seen the top Region 4 teams play)...

The consistancy of tough teams/district in Region 3 is greater than in 1/2/4 in my opinion and I am willing to admit that... There must be something in the water or something... But I also believe that the other regions can hold their own if that's okay with everyone here...

I'll just leave it with that...

Good luck to everyone!

sinton66
02-10-2004, 02:13 PM
Somebody kicked the soapbox/triangle? :D :D :D

JasperDog94
02-10-2004, 02:42 PM
Looks like a mystery to me... eek! :D

Buckeye80
02-10-2004, 02:49 PM
Gobbla2001:
To avoid anymore wrong conclusions being made about my Region 3 complaints etc... I'm going to drop it...

Apparently my gripes have made me seem like I don't like WO-S or that I don't think they can win... WRONG! I think they could prolly run Cuero into the ground pretty deap... Then on the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised to see Cuero do the same... Why? Because I haven't seen them play (as most of you have never seen the top Region 4 teams play)...

The consistancy of tough teams/district in Region 3 is greater than in 1/2/4 in my opinion and I am willing to admit that... There must be something in the water or something... But I also believe that the other regions can hold their own if that's okay with everyone here...

I'll just leave it with that...

Good luck to everyone!How dare you run down Reg. II like that!!!! Why I oughta...... :D :D