PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill vs Giddings - Live webcast 7pm

duckpluck
08-29-2008, 03:11 PM
Ought to be a good one.

www.kmacsports.com

K-MAC SPORTS (http://www.kmacsports.com )

LHexPlayer
08-30-2008, 11:29 AM
Nice job guys. I went and listened to the archive today. Also if Tim Dean has a heart attack when he gets too excited from a first down. Give me a shout out to step in.:D

It sounded a lot better than I thought it would being in the stands. I was afraid nobody would be able to hear ya. But you guys were very professional as usual.

LH Panther Mom
08-30-2008, 11:33 AM
I hope to have time to listen before we leave for Plano. I got a text from marlin fan during the game saying "I can hear your bell". :D

Necks_Fan
08-30-2008, 12:01 PM
So LH barely beats a ":down" Giddings team?

28-26?

LH Panther Mom
08-30-2008, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
So LH barely beats a ":down" Giddings team?

28-26?
Explain "down" Giddings team? By whose information are you basing this? Oh, and last time I looked "barely" still counts in the W column, unless there's some new rule I don't know about. :doh:

Necks_Fan
08-30-2008, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Explain "down" Giddings team? By whose information are you basing this? Oh, and last time I looked "barely" still counts in the W column, unless there's some new rule I don't know about. :doh: Didn't sound like a #1 team to me.

And by down I mean without their Mr. Everything Fitzhenry.... and also their next best player after that.... Doc....

I don't think anybody expected Giddings to be within range of winning this game. Yes, it is still a win.... but.... Did they perform against an inferior Giddings team?

Maybe they are better than people give them credit for.... but I was just wondering what happened.

Old Tiger
08-30-2008, 01:12 PM
Didn't sound like a #1 team to me.

And by down I mean without their Mr. Everything Fitzhenry.... and also their next best player after that.... Doc....

I don't think anybody expected Giddings to be within range of winning this game. Yes, it is still a win.... but.... Did they perform against an inferior Giddings team?

Maybe they are better than people give them credit for.... but I was just wondering what happened. It has been speculated that Giddings would be all around better without Fitzhenry. If you want to say who they miss the most my guess would be Alan Dock.

Plus anyone who has ever played in Giddings knows they got the best home cooking. ;)

LH Panther Mom
08-30-2008, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
It has been speculated that Giddings would be all around better without Fitzhenry. If you want to say who they miss the most my guess would be Alan Dock.

I agree with that, with my limited knowledge. Both teams return the SAME amount of starters. Giddings "best known" to be replaced were Brock, Dock & Locke (best known off the top of my head). LH's "best known" were Allman, Gonzales & Poitier (best known to the rest of the state). So replacing the same amount of players means one is down, yet the other should beat the crap out of the first? :doh:

Yes, we're the 2x defending champs, which comes from beating all teams in the playoffs! With a better TEAM aspect (again, my limited knowledge), Giddings will have anything but a "down" year.

Necks_Fan
08-30-2008, 01:25 PM
I agree with that, with my limited knowledge. Both teams return the SAME amount of starters. Giddings "best known" to be replaced were Brock, Dock & Locke (best known off the top of my head). LH's "best known" were Allman, Gonzales & Poitier (best known to the rest of the state). So replacing the same amount of players means one is down, yet the other should beat the crap out of the first? :doh:

Yes, we're the 2x defending champs, which comes from beating all teams in the playoffs! With a better TEAM aspect (again, my limited knowledge), Giddings will have anything but a "down" year. I'm just saying the hype for LH was endless and there was NO hype for Giddings... yet 28-26....

And yea.... no matter how many returning starters you got..... with a #1 ranking... I expect you guys to POUND everybody and everything in your way. Not so much this time.

Old Tiger
08-30-2008, 01:27 PM
I'm just saying the hype for LH was endless and there was NO hype for Giddings... yet 28-26....

And yea.... no matter how many returning starters you got..... with a #1 ranking... I expect you guys to POUND everybody and everything in your way. Not so much this time. i think your own image of hype is skewing your opinion...Giddings has been a 3 round deep team the past 3 years so it's not that big of a deal

Necks_Fan
08-30-2008, 01:29 PM
i think your own image of hype is skewing your opinion...Giddings has been a 3 round deep team the past 3 years so it's not that big of a deal Maybe not.... but I asked a question earlier and LHPM got all defensive on me and here you come..... to ride LH's jock too.

Old Tiger
08-30-2008, 01:29 PM
Maybe not.... but I asked a question earlier and LHPM got all defensive on me and here you come..... to ride LH's jock too. well you act like 2 good teams can't have a close game cause one is ranked #1

Necks_Fan
08-30-2008, 01:32 PM
well you act like 2 good teams can't have a close game cause one is ranked #1 JMO.

The #1 ranked team could have impressed more.

LH Panther Mom
08-30-2008, 01:41 PM
I'm just saying the hype for LH was endless and there was NO hype for Giddings... yet 28-26....

And yea.... no matter how many returning starters you got..... with a #1 ranking... I expect you guys to POUND everybody and everything in your way. Not so much this time.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Why I'm bothering with you, I have no clue. I've seen you post "reality check" a couple of times last night/today. So, here's a REALITY CHECK for you and a lesson in Liberty Hill football!

We are the TWO TIME defending state champs and have won 25 straight games, playing some of the best teams in the state in the process. Coach Vance has intentionally increased the caliber of teams that we play in non-district in order to prepare us for the playoffs. You don't see any private schools or 2A teams on our schedule, do you? No, you see teams like Giddings, Brownwood, Abilene Wylie and those are the teams we CHOSE to play! The last 2 years, we CHOSE to play defending state champs Wimberley, 4A Burnet (who had owned the series for a number of years) and Cuero.

The reality check is we won against a good Giddings TEAM. What YOU expect from OUR team means nothing. What our team expects from themselves is what counts to me. They were not happy with the way they played and EXPECT to improve each week, which is good enough for this mom.

LH Panther Mom
08-30-2008, 01:43 PM
LH 1-0
WC 0-1

Now I'm going back to my corner and back to NOT bragging on us.

Necks_Fan
08-30-2008, 01:45 PM
:They were not happy with the way they played and EXPECT to improve each week Blah.....:rolleyes:

This is all you had to say. I just wanted an honest opinion..... Dang....

And I REALLY don't care what you did the last 2 yrs.... or who you schedule....

My point is...... Celina should be #1.

JR2004
08-30-2008, 01:46 PM
LH 1-0
WC 0-1

Now I'm going back to my corner and back to NOT bragging on us.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Old Tiger
08-30-2008, 01:46 PM
Blah.....:rolleyes:

My point is...... Celina should be #1. Why? LH was the last team to beat them. Because they beat up on a weak team?

Necks_Fan
08-30-2008, 01:48 PM
LH 1-0
WC 0-1

Now I'm going back to my corner and back to NOT bragging on us. Last time I checked.... we were not ranked #1.:rolleyes:

LHexPlayer
08-30-2008, 01:48 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Why I'm bothering with you, I have no clue. I've seen you post "reality check" a couple of times last night/today. So, here's a REALITY CHECK for you and a lesson in Liberty Hill football!

We are the TWO TIME defending state champs and have won 25 straight games, playing some of the best teams in the state in the process. Coach Vance has intentionally increased the caliber of teams that we play in non-district in order to prepare us for the playoffs. You don't see any private schools or 2A teams on our schedule, do you? No, you see teams like Giddings, Brownwood, Abilene Wylie and those are the teams we CHOSE to play! The last 2 years, we CHOSE to play defending state champs Wimberley, 4A Burnet (who had owned the series for a number of years) and Cuero.

The reality check is we won against a good Giddings TEAM. What YOU expect from OUR team means nothing. What our team expects from themselves is what counts to me. They were not happy with the way they played and EXPECT to improve each week, which is good enough for this mom.

I too wonder why you bother with him. If he wants to really know what happened he can read the other game thread. It is explained in there that our fumbles caused this game to be close. Oh crap why did I bother.:confused:

Necks_Fan
08-30-2008, 01:50 PM
Why? LH was the last team to beat them. Because they beat up on a weak team? LH beating Celina 2 yrs ago has alot to do with this season right?

I was impressed. They didn't just beat up..... they DESTROYED. LH almost lost.

LH Panther Mom
08-30-2008, 01:51 PM
Blah.....:rolleyes:

My point is...... Celina should be #1.

Why in your expert opinion? Because they spanked "power house" Lytle? Because they have "so many returning starters"? (Another "reality check" - it's less than WE have.) Because they won state last year? (That would be living in the past, wouldn't it? And the past doesn't matter....isn't that what you said?)

Old Tiger
08-30-2008, 01:52 PM
LH beating Celina 2 yrs ago has alot to do with this season right?

I was impressed. They didn't just beat up..... they DESTROYED. LH almost lost. Wow they destroyed a south texas team....last time i check there isn't such a thing as almost losing you either do or you don't

Necks_Fan
08-30-2008, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by LHexPlayer
I too wonder why you bother with him. If he wants to really know what happened he can read the other game thread. It is explained in there that our fumbles caused this game to be close. Oh crap why did I bother.:confused: I lready read it. The game was close to begin with. Never more than a 2 TD spread.

Necks_Fan
08-30-2008, 01:54 PM
Why in your expert opinion? Because they spanked "power house" Lytle? Because they have "so many returning starters"? (Another "reality check" - it's less than WE have.) Because they won state last year? (That would be living in the past, wouldn't it? And the past doesn't matter....isn't that what you said?) Lol. Moms get'n mad.

Celina #1 because they impressed. LH-:hand:

Necks_Fan
08-30-2008, 01:56 PM
Wow they destroyed a south texas team....last time i check there isn't such a thing as almost losing you either do or you don't Are you serious?

I hope you're getting some Brownie points for all this brown nosing.

Old Tiger
08-30-2008, 01:56 PM
Lol. Moms get'n mad.

Celina #1 because they impressed. LH-:hand: a powerhouse like celina beating an average lytle team is impressive? lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/funny-pictures-bird-cat-cage.jpg

Old Tiger
08-30-2008, 01:58 PM
Are you serious?

I hope you're getting some Brownie points for all this brown nosing. Yes I am serious. If that South Texas team was Cuero or CC West Oso i'd think different but it's lytle

Necks_Fan
a powerhouse like celina beating an average lytle team is impressive? lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/funny-pictures-bird-cat-cage.jpg 57-0 at half is a little more than just a regular beating.

Old Tiger
57-0 at half is a little more than just a regular beating. All that tells us is that lytle is awful.....

LHexPlayer
08-30-2008, 01:59 PM
I lready read it. The game was close to begin with. Never more than a 2 TD spread.

Ok, since you are trolling, I'll bite. Why are you talking about who should be number one right now? Who cares? We sure as hell don't and I doubt Celina does. You didn't watch our game so you know nothing about what happened there last night. You also have no idea how Celina would have done against Giddings, and neither do I. What I don't get is why are you picking at LH? Is it because you have nothing to add to this board about your team? If you were impressed with Celina last night, how about you share some info with us on that game. You would add much more to this board if you can share your opinions on something you actually witnessed.

LH Panther Mom
08-30-2008, 02:00 PM
I was impressed. They didn't just beat up..... they DESTROYED.
The last time we played Lytle, the score was 62-7 (sounds like destruction). No offense to the teams in that area, but it has not been a strong district.

Here, maybe this helps you. We're replacing a buttload of talent with a lot of kids that have never started a varsity game. Some had not seen the field in a varsity game, other than pre-game warmups. Maybe some year WC will have a target on their back because of accomplishments instead of a kid crapping on the accomplishments of others. (Apologies to the rest of you Columbia folks. :( )

Necks_Fan
08-30-2008, 02:07 PM
Ok, since you are trolling, I'll bite. Why are you talking about who should be number one right now? Who cares? We sure as hell don't and I doubt Celina does. They can name your sorry a@@ team number one if that will make you feel better. You didn't watch our game so you know nothing about what happened there last night. You also have no idea how Celina would have done against Giddings, and neither do I. What I don't get is why are you picking at LH? Is it because you have nothing to add to this board about your team? If you were impressed with Celina last night, how about you share some info with us on that game. You would add much more to this board if you can share your opinions on something you actually witnessed. LOL @ you.

1. Obviously LHPM does, because she blew a gasket.
2. I believe that would be a personal attack against a Team. Not cool.
3. I read the entire thread about what happened.
4. I'm picking at LH because you people are uptight and sensitive and it's funny.
5. There are plenty of threads about my team with thoughts and whatnot on it.
6.I was at a game..... thoughts already posted... so yea..... basically your last 4 sentences make 0 sense.

Necks_Fan
08-30-2008, 02:08 PM
Here, maybe this helps you. We're replacing a buttload of talent with a lot of kids that have never started a varsity game. Some had not seen the field in a varsity game, other than pre-game warmups. Oh how defensive...... This is all I wanted...

I never knew such "nice" LH people could be so... well you know....

JR2004
08-30-2008, 02:09 PM
I hope to have time to listen before we leave for Plano.

When are you heading to Plano?

LH Panther Mom
08-30-2008, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
When are you heading to Plano?
We're leaving in about 20 minutes. I had hoped we'd leave by 2, but there were gnats to be dealt with.

JR2004
08-30-2008, 02:14 PM
We're leaving in about 20 minutes. I had hoped we'd leave by 2, but there were gnats to be dealt with.

Enjoy your trip. I live about a mile from the Plano city limits on the west side of town. It's about 5 minutes from Hebron and 10 minutes from Plano West.

It's about time for me to get ready to head out as well. Gotta stop by the hospital in Plano to see Mr. Witherspoon and his wife (posted a thread a few weeks ago about her having liver cancer. I go to a lot of football games with him and his son.) before going to Madison's game up in Denton tonight.

LHexPlayer
08-30-2008, 02:15 PM
Oh how defensive...... This is all I wanted...

I never knew such "nice" LH people could be so... well you know....

See just like LHPM said. Why bother with you? You obviously have an agenda. You have a problem with LH. That's fine, enjoy it. If you really want to know anything about LH football, I'll tell you straight up. I won't sugar coat it. I have no problem being honest about this team. I think people deserve honest opinions. And for the record I wish we were not ranked at all. Those polls mean nothing in high school football. It's not like we use them for playoff placement.

LH Panther Mom
08-30-2008, 02:16 PM
LOL @ you.

1. Obviously LHPM does, because she blew a gasket.

You have no clue! I don't care about rankings, heck I don't even "do" 3ADL rankings. What I do care about is you ragging on our kids for not beating a good team as bad as you thought we should. :hand:

JR2004
08-30-2008, 02:16 PM
See just like LHPM said. Why bother with you? You obviously have an agenda. You have a problem with LH. That's fine, enjoy it. If you really want to know anything about LH football, I'll tell you straight up. I won't sugar coat it. I have no problem being honest about this team. I think people deserve honest opinions. And for the record I wish we were not ranked at all. Those polls mean nothing in high school football. It's not like we use them for playoff placement.

Rankings really aren't that important. I remember in 2002 that Texas Football didn't even rank Burnet to begin the year. I saw them week two against Gatesville and had to laugh about that one about 2 minutes into the game.

LH Panther Mom
08-30-2008, 02:18 PM
Rankings really aren't that important. I remember in 2002 that Texas Football didn't even rank Burnet to begin the year. I saw them week two against Gatesville and had to laugh about that one about 2 minutes into the game. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: We were at # 30 (unranked) in '06. It's not where you start, it's where you finish!

LHexPlayer
08-30-2008, 02:18 PM
Rankings really aren't that important. I remember in 2002 that Texas Football didn't even rank Burnet to begin the year. I saw them week two against Gatesville and had to laugh about that one about 2 minutes into the game.

True. Rankings are just there for fun and the fans. It's for the papers. Any team worth a dang wouldn't get caught up in rankings. If you do that too much you will be watching the playoffs while the good teams are still playing.

Necks_Fan
08-30-2008, 02:20 PM
You have no clue! I don't care about rankings, heck I don't even "do" 3ADL rankings. What I do care about is you ragging on our kids for not beating a good team as bad as you thought we should. :hand: All I'm saying is you tripped out..... touchy subject I guess...

LOL @ all the LH folks... this has made my day.

LH Panther Mom
08-30-2008, 02:30 PM
LOL @ all the LH folks... this has made my day. :thumbsup: Good! It's not everyone that their day is made by acting like a turd.

Necks_Fan
08-30-2008, 02:35 PM
:thumbsup: Good! It's not everyone that their day is made by acting like a turd. Atleast I can say I didn't take a personal shot at a team, unlike Go Blue and your LH buddy....

I just wanted to know why they didn't perform to the hype. Nobody gave Giddings a chance.

LHexPlayer
08-30-2008, 02:42 PM
Atleast I can say I didn't take a personal shot at a team, unlike Go Blue and your LH buddy....

I just wanted to know why they didn't perform to the hype. Nobody gave Giddings a chance.

Yep I took a shot at your team. Shouldn't have but I did. I apologize to the players of WC. But you are wrong. I gave Giddings a chance. I said this will be a tough win. Giddings is a good team. They may have lost some key players last year, but they have more people contributing now. And that to me makes them tough to beat. If they stick with the double wing option, WATCH OUT. Their line is very big and can run block with the best of them.

The hype from Liberty Hill mostly comes from other people. Not people from LH for the most part. Sure we have some people that get a little carried away. We all can do that from time to time.

Necks_Fan
08-30-2008, 02:48 PM
Yep I took a shot at your team. Shouldn't have but I did. I apologize to the players of WC. Yep, a bit uncalled for, and pretty messed up. But don't worry... they'll let that one slide....

But as for me..... if I said that...... SEE YA!

LHexPlayer
08-30-2008, 02:51 PM
Yep, a bit uncalled for, and pretty messed up. But don't worry... they'll let that one slide....

I edited it off there. But if anyone feels the need to ban me go ahead. Good luck to you guys this year. It sounds like you have a lot of work to do like us.

Necks_Fan
08-30-2008, 02:54 PM
I edited it off there. But if anyone feels the need to ban me go ahead. Good luck to you guys this year. It sounds like you have a lot of work to do like us. Not near as much. Way too many penalties and TO's. LH will be there..... and we will go 0-10 because GB says so..

LHexPlayer
08-30-2008, 02:58 PM
Not near as much. Way too many penalties and TO's. LH will be there..... and we will go 0-10 because GB says so..

We had two turnovers at about the 15 yd line. I have to think we would have scored on those drives. That killed us the second half. If not for those, I think we score 42. That is not bad for an opening game but those fumbles have to be fixed. Our penalties were not too bad. We had one on defense on a 4th and 17. And it was a personal foul too. So that kept a drive alive for Giddings. I think they scored on that drive after that too. Other than that it was a typical sloppy first game.

K-MAC Chuck
08-30-2008, 03:04 PM
LHPM,

Always good to see you (like last night).

Have a safe trip to Plano. My sister Patty, who moved here last December, is from Plano.

Necks_Fan
08-30-2008, 03:06 PM
We had two turnovers at about the 15 yd line. I have to think we would have scored on those drives. That killed us the second half. If not for those, I think we score 42. That is not bad for an opening game but those fumbles have to be fixed. Our penalties were not too bad. We had one on defense on a 4th and 17. And it was a personal foul too. So that kept a drive alive for Giddings. I think they scored on that drive after that too. Other than that it was a typical sloppy first game. Well, we had 2 TOD's on the Goalline and an int in the end zone, and one inside the 5....

We had about 10 penalties, 1 was simliar to yours on a 4 down punt.... we had a personal foul and it gave them a 1st down at about the 20 yd line.

Killer.

Anyway, we had plenty of yds and first downs and we showed signs of brilliance, but then we messed up. That's how it goes in the first game.

We definitley could have played better and even beat an average 4A B'port team.... I think anyway.

LH Panther Mom
08-30-2008, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by K-MAC Chuck
LHPM,

Always good to see you (like last night).

Have a safe trip to Plano. My sister Patty, who moved here last December, is from Plano.
It was nice to see you & the crew! How did it feel to be in the "cheap seats"? :D ;)

Displaced Texan
08-30-2008, 03:58 PM
NeckFan,
What is Celina record and Liberty Hills record? Does it count more in the win loss column if you beat a team 9 touchdowns or 2 points? Just curious...:rolleyes:

rundoe
08-30-2008, 04:06 PM
I have to pay more attention. I didn't realize what I was missing on this thread. I was still on the thread about the game, lol.

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p82/stevieschumacker/jack.jpg

RattlerDude
08-30-2008, 04:06 PM
JMO.

The #1 ranked team could have impressed more.
Even the #1 team can have a close game. Last year Liberty Hill only beat the super sorry Rockdale team by twelve. In the playoffs they smashed everyone. Their average margin of victory was probably 30+ points... They will probably show their true colors in the weeks to come. The first real game is all about working out the kinks.

pirate4state
08-30-2008, 06:08 PM
Yep, a bit uncalled for, and pretty messed up. But don't worry... they'll let that one slide....

If you did that it, it would be "SEE YA!" because you've been banned before as we are all aware by the pride exhibited in your signature.

You won't be banned for being annoying. If we did that we wouldn't have a message board! We are all annoying to someone!

orange machine
08-30-2008, 06:12 PM
Im very shocked at how close this game was. I would have truly thought it would have been a 21 or more win by LH.

rundoe
08-30-2008, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
If you did that it, it would be "SEE YA!" because you've been banned before as we are all aware by the pride exhibited in your signature.

You won't be banned for being annoying. If we did that we wouldn't have a message board! We are all annoying to someone!

I never annoy, (well maybe the mods, lol)

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p82/stevieschumacker/jack.jpg

Buffgal
08-30-2008, 07:51 PM
I listened to the broadcast of the game this afternoon. Good job, great excitement. Wish I could have actually watched the guys calling this game, sounded like they were about to pee in their pants. Very obviously called from the LH point of view but understandbly so. Awesome that LH has a radio personality.

One of my favorite parts of the broadcast (other than Rush's debut/TD's etc):inlove:

was when they sarcastically commented that Giddings had blown their train whistle when we made a first down. Then a little while later when things turned around AGAIN Liberty Hill made a crucial first down and they in turn blew their train whistle. They didn't have much to say about that. Cracked me up.

And also there were several comments about the fireworks. Giddings is not imitating the recent Olympics, this tradition was started several years ago and our hat's are always off to the volunteers who miss the game so that we can have something special to watch and the unnamed sponsors who dish out the $$ for the show.

As far as the game, I knew it would be close, didn't expect two points, maybe seven was my secret guess. Old and Wise enough not to post any predictions on here about scores. I'm also too old to know how to post links but Austin paper has the stats from the game. Ironic that They are almost identical for both teams. Fumbles hurt the Panthers and the penalties hurt the Buffs.

All I can say is...A great way for both teams to start their seasons and from the mom view, I AM REALLY REALLY GLAD THAT THE FIRST GAME IS OVER. Too many unknowns and new positions and new kids, &&& now we know. Let's Go Buffs.

Runnin Panther
08-30-2008, 11:41 PM

Hey Necks why all the animosity towards Liberty Hill?

By the way, I’m with you I hope the pollsters drop us down to about 14th that’s a much better place to play from, especially if it shrinks the target on our back a little bit. Regardless of where they rank us, it’s not going to change anything. However it is a little amazing the Panthers are held to a different standard than the rest of the football world, where “Ws” are all that really matter.

I’ll give you credit for one more thing, we did not play like a state championship team last night. LH folks know what a state championship team looks like and we are not there YET. We looked like a team with great potential playing their first game of the season against another potential playoff team. Our kids and coaches know what it takes to go the distance and I have every faith that we will be right there in the thick of things come playoff time.

nunya
08-31-2008, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Runnin Panther
Hey Necks why all the animosity towards Liberty Hill?

By the way, I’m with you I hope the pollsters drop us down to about 14th that’s a much better place to play from, especially if it shrinks the target on our back a little bit. Regardless of where they rank us, it’s not going to change anything. However it is a little amazing the Panthers are held to a different standard than the rest of the football world, where “Ws” are all that really matter.

I’ll give you credit for one more thing, we did not play like a state championship team last night. LH folks know what a state championship team looks like and we are not there YET. We looked like a team with great potential playing their first game of the season against another potential playoff team. Our kids and coaches know what it takes to go the distance and I have every faith that we will be right there in the thick of things come playoff time.

Unfortuantely, both teams are down some from last year.

sabre1
08-31-2008, 09:02 AM
I too wonder why you bother with him. If he wants to really know what happened he can read the other game thread. It is explained in there that our fumbles caused this game to be close. Oh crap why did I bother.:confused:

The only two fumbles ya'll had ya'll recovered. The other two were striped from the running backs. There is a diffence. So don't blame it on that.
Two good teams got together and it was close. Both have some growing pains to adjust to. Hope to see you in the State Championship game