PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Cowboys

Old Tiger
08-29-2008, 02:24 PM
I hear thye are down a couple of receivers...they should try to get Anquan Boldin from Arizona

Texasfootball2
08-29-2008, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
I hear thye are down a couple of receivers...they should try to get Anquan Boldin from Arizona

I think the Cardinals would ask for way to much for Boldin. It wouldn't surprise me if Joe Horn surface's in Dallas this week. Didn't the Falcons cut him or maybe the rumor has it that he is going to be cut.

piratebg
08-29-2008, 02:55 PM
Another rumor I keep reading about is them bringing back Terry Glenn.

Old Tiger
08-29-2008, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Another rumor I keep reading about is them bringing back Terry Glenn. bring in a great young receiver.....

Texasfootball2
08-29-2008, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
bring in a great young receiver.....

But is there one available, and even if there is there to inexperiece to pick up an NFL offensive on the fly. Veterens like Horn and Glenn could step right in, especially Glenn.

piratebg
08-29-2008, 03:02 PM
I know Boldin had come out saying he wants out of Arizona, but who else is out there?

Old Tiger
08-29-2008, 03:05 PM
I'd rather get Joe Horn instead of Glenn. Hell Glenn can't stay healthy at all!

Necks_Fan
08-29-2008, 03:08 PM
Based on the Salary Cap, COULD the cowboys even attempt to go after Boldin?

Would he have to pay cut, which he might do to go to a playoff team.

CelinaCatFan
08-29-2008, 09:44 PM
Terry Glenn has followed Parcells to Miami and signed with the Dolphins. His name is off the list. Dallas is said to have no interest in Joe Horn. Boldin will not happen because I do not see the Cowboys giving up what the Cardinals would want.

If Chris Henry had not resigned with Cincinnati, I think he would have signed with the Cowboys. At this point, I think the Cowboys will watch the upcoming roster cuts around the league closely and sign someone that was just released.

Txbroadcaster
08-29-2008, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by CelinaCatFan
Terry Glenn has followed Parcells to Miami and signed with the Dolphins. His name is off the list. Dallas is said to have no interest in Joe Horn. Boldin will not happen because I do not see the Cowboys giving up what the Cardinals would want.

If Chris Henry had not resigned with Cincinnati, I think he would have signed with the Cowboys. At this point, I think the Cowboys will watch the upcoming roster cuts around the league closely and sign someone that was just released.

Glenn has not signed with Dolphins..he wont be signed till after 1st game so he cant get a game check the whole season

Look for two former Cowboys..Jamacia Rector and Jermane Urhban who might be cut by Zona

CelinaCatFan
08-29-2008, 09:53 PM
I thought I read that "She" had signed with the Dolphins.