PDA

View Full Version : YAY me!

LH Panther Mom
08-29-2008, 11:45 AM
My "Manly Men" fantasy baseball team has clinched a playoff spot! :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: In all the fantasy leagues I've participated in, this will be my first post-season. :)

Lion_Addict
08-29-2008, 12:48 PM
Congrats! I'm in 1st in my ESPN league heading into the playoffs. Worried about having 3-4 on the DL right now though. :(

By the way, my son (8th grade) got their football schedule and we're playing yawl 1st game Sept. 18th at yawl's house. Need to bring chairs for that too? :eek: Any monsters to watch for in 8th grade? :thinking:

LH Panther Mom
08-29-2008, 12:58 PM
You "should" be okay for a JH game, depending on how well you travel. Our visitor stands is small, but it's always been adequate other than a few "big" Varsity games......okay, most Varsity games. lol

Is your son "A" or "B" team? I haven't seen the roster for this year, but based on our A team last season, keep your eyes & ears open for Amthor, LaCaille, Dudgeon (BOTH of them), Burrus, Holbein and a host of others. If it's B team, sorry, I'm not the best one to ask because I don't think I caught any of their games last year.

Lion_Addict
08-29-2008, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Is your son "A" or "B" team? I haven't seen the roster for this year, but based on our A team last season, keep your eyes & ears open for Amthor, LaCaille, Dudgeon (BOTH of them), Burrus, Holbein and a host of others.

He's "A" team...... WR/CB-S . And just cuz I'm bored and wanna yap.....one of our best kids snapped his collerbone yesterday laying out for a pass. Out for the season. Hate seeing them get hurt this young. :(

LH Panther Mom
08-29-2008, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
He's "A" team...... WR/CB-S . And just cuz I'm bored and wanna yap.....one of our best kids snapped his collerbone yesterday laying out for a pass. Out for the season. Hate seeing them get hurt this young. :(
Oh, that stinks!!!! :( One of our freshman sat out a big part of the game with ice on his knee, but I don't know what the injury is or how bad. I hate seeing them get hurt at any age, but JH especially.