PDA

View Full Version : slow....

pirate4state
08-29-2008, 11:11 AM
I can't believe how slow it is on GAME DAY! It's too quiet, but I don't have much to say. :eek: :D

pirate4state
08-29-2008, 11:12 AM
oops....should this be on the "sports" forum? :thinking: eh, who cares!

Buccaneer
08-29-2008, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I can't believe how slow it is on GAME DAY! It's too quiet, but I don't have much to say. :eek: :D

That's a First!

DaHop72
08-29-2008, 11:13 AM
I can't believe how slow it is on GAME DAY! It's too quiet, but I don't have much to say. :eek: :D No Big Spring posters, Sweetwater lost and Brownwood and Celina haven't played. :devil: :devil:

Lion_Addict
08-29-2008, 11:14 AM

Ummmmm.......Brownwood will beat Burnet tomorrow. You already knew that though right? :D By the way...is it still a won't know till in the morning?

Ranger Mom
08-29-2008, 11:15 AM
It IS slow! My boss is leaving to go to the lake at lunch....so I will be here ALL alone with nothing to work on!

It sure would be nice if he would just send me home for the afternoon!!:D :D

pirate4state
08-29-2008, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Ummmmm.......Brownwood will beat Burnet tomorrow. You already knew that though right? :D By the way...is it still a won't know till in the morning? Nah, I'm going. :D

I hope to be there around 2 o'clock. I'll be in the designated area. :nerd:

pirate4state
08-29-2008, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
It IS slow! My boss is leaving to go to the lake at lunch....so I will be here ALL alone with nothing to work on!

It sure would be nice if he would just send me home for the afternoon!!:D :D Earlier my boss was asking our renter (front office real estate agent) if she was "done for the day" and I answered "I AM!" :D

:( .... his response...you are off on Monday :weeping:

I still have the rest of the afternoon to work on him ;)

Lion_Addict
08-29-2008, 11:20 AM
Nah, I'm going. :D

I hope to be there around 2 o'clock. I'll be in the designated area. :nerd:

Kewl! Looking forward to seeing ya there! Ummmm, which side you sitting on? :thinking: :D

pirate4state
08-29-2008, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Kewl! Looking forward to seeing ya there! Ummmm, which side you sitting on? :thinking: :D I will be wearing maroon! :D

oh wait...I didn't answer your question...I don't know...wherever I guess :p

Lion_Addict
08-29-2008, 11:35 AM
I will be wearing maroon! :D

oh wait...I didn't answer your question...I don't know...wherever I guess :p

OK, the maroon shirt will suffice i guess. I'll have a camera for the pic. Gawd, I hope espn1 really doesn't wear the thong though. :doh:

LH Panther Mom
08-29-2008, 11:47 AM
I have PLENTY to say but then someone might get their feelers hurt, so I'll just keep sitting on my hands. :)

44INAROW
08-29-2008, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I have PLENTY to say but then someone might get their feelers hurt, so I'll just keep sitting on my hands. :)
me too - just sitting and reading... I stay out of trouble that way......... I dont' like to hurt anyone's feelers :D :D :D

It's almost noon - getting closer to kick-off :p

waterboy
08-29-2008, 12:15 PM
It is slow, ain't it? Shoot, I can't even gloat and tell everyone I told them so!:(