PDA

View Full Version : GO TIGERS!!!(the best 0-0 team in the state)

TigerPride
08-29-2008, 08:25 AM
Tigers 26
steers 14

GO TIGERS!!! (the best 0-0 team in the state)

Rocket
08-29-2008, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by TigerPride
Tigers 26
steers 14

Sorry, the best 0-0 team in the state is Liberty Hill. Snyder isn't even on the radar...

BwdLions
08-29-2008, 10:18 AM
Here's a recap of your season tiger. You will go into the playoffs with a 7-3 record, win one playoff game and finish the season at 8-4. Overall, I think that's a pretty good season. :taunt:

Snydertigersrul
08-29-2008, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
Here's a recap of your season tiger. You will go into the playoffs with a 7-3 record, win one playoff game and finish the season at 8-4. Overall, I think that's a pretty good season. :taunt:

Tigers will go 10-0 and win the state championship. Wylie and Sweetwater will be other two playoff teams (Brownwood stays home). How about Freeman's performance at last night's game between Baylor and Wake Forest?

:D

Butkus
08-29-2008, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Tigers will go 10-0 and win the state championship. Wylie and Sweetwater will be other two playoff teams (Brownwood stays home). How about Freeman's performance at last night's game between Baylor and Wake Forest?

:D Well well ole son so u think tha tiggers will go 10-0 and tha lions stay at home. Imma thinkin u better not need tha last game at home ta advance.:thinking:

Snydertigersrul
08-29-2008, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
Well well ole son so u think tha tiggers will go 10-0 and tha lions stay at home. Imma thinkin u better not need tha last game at home ta advance.:thinking:

Maybe Brownwood people can follow Early on the way to the 2A state championship

Butkus
08-29-2008, 02:34 PM
Maybe Brownwood people can follow Early on the way to the 2A state championship So u gonna make tha m&g under tha scoreboard when that Mustangs an tiggers play.:doh: Thats whut i thought i guess u can save a seat lookin down on us fur ya boy 325.:devil:

Snydertigersrul
08-29-2008, 02:36 PM
So u gonna make tha m&g under tha scoreboard when that Mustangs an tiggers play.:doh: Thats whut i thought i guess u can save a seat lookin down on us fur ya boy 325.:devil:

I'm sitting up there near DaHop, not hard to find

Butkus
08-29-2008, 02:37 PM
I'm sitting up there near DaHop, not hard to find Maybe me an ole Bubba Joe an Stang Red will come an see ya.

Snydertigersrul
08-29-2008, 02:38 PM
Maybe me an ole Bubba Joe an Stang Red will come an see ya.

All of you can sing Happy Birthday to me, my birthday is the day of the Sweetwater game

tigerchick_2013
08-29-2008, 02:39 PM
Tigers 26
steers 14

GOOD LUCK TIGERS (THAT IS SNYDER TIGERS)!!!!!

LET'S PLAY SOME FOOTBALL:D :cool:

Snydertigersrul
08-29-2008, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by tigerchick_2013
GOOD LUCK TIGERS (THAT IS SNYDER TIGERS)!!!!!

LET'S PLAY SOME FOOTBALL:D :cool:

What other Tigers are there?

The Snyder Tigers, the best 0-0 team in the state.

Snydertigersrul
08-29-2008, 02:44 PM
WHERE DID BUTKUS GO

Butkus
08-29-2008, 02:46 PM
WHERE DID BUTKUS GO Imma tryin ta set up voice lessens fur me an tha boys. Wood hate ta disappoint cha on ur birthday.:rolleyes:

SNYDER325TIGERS
08-29-2008, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Sorry, the best 0-0 team in the state is Liberty Hill. Snyder isn't even on the radar... :rolleyes:

Brownwood shouldn't be.

SNYDER325TIGERS
08-29-2008, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by TigerPride Tigers 26steers 14GO TIGERS!!! (the best 0-0 team in the state)

Our D won't allow any points tonight, the Tigers will come out with a 36-0 win!

Old Tiger
08-29-2008, 04:32 PM
What's that smell?

Upset?

Nah the Tigers might be good this year

SNYDER325TIGERS
08-29-2008, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
What's that smell?

Upset?

Nah the Tigers might be good this year

There yuh go bro! Naw we got this fa sho!

WTF-82
08-29-2008, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
There yuh go bro! Naw we got this fa sho!

Big Spring starting QB will not play tonight Tannerhill Knee. HE is a good one big loss for Steers hope he will be back soon.

TigerPride
08-29-2008, 10:16 PM
what a let down, wish we could've won that one. we've been here before, actually the last 3 years have been like this, so no worries.......

GO TIGERS!!!(the best 0-1 team in the state)

navscanmaster
08-29-2008, 10:18 PM
Dang

garciap77
08-29-2008, 10:18 PM
what a let down, wish we could've won that one. we've been here before, actually the last 3 years have been like this, so no worries.......

:iagree:

It only makes you stronger!

Stangs325
08-29-2008, 11:40 PM
Our D won't allow any points tonight, the Tigers will come out with a 36-0 win!

wow your perdiction was perfect. props on the call man

SNYDER325TIGERS
08-30-2008, 12:42 AM
I agree with Tiger Pride but our line was not at the game, idk where they wondered off to. I'll give it to Big Spring and they played hard the whole game. Geez O well I guess but I can't believe what I seen tonight.

STANG RED
08-30-2008, 10:06 AM
All of you can sing Happy Birthday to me, my birthday is the day of the Sweetwater game

No, but I'll be happy to sing "Another One Bites the Dust" to ya.:p

Sweetwater Red
08-30-2008, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED

I am so glad I didn't get on here and tell how I thought this
game was going to turn out before lastnight.:doh: :devil: :D

LH Panther Mom
08-30-2008, 10:14 AM
:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Would it be wrong of me to change the thread title to "GO TIGERS!!! (NOT the best 0-1 team in the state)? :thinking: :1popcorn:

Sweetwater Red
08-30-2008, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Would it be wrong of me to change the thread title to "GO TIGERS!!! (NOT the best 0-1 team in the state)? :thinking: :1popcorn:

Not at all because they aren't even the best 0-1 team in their
district.:D

Bubba-Joe
08-30-2008, 10:28 AM
WOW
Sometimes it is just to easy

to say

WOW

Big Spring?
I mean come on
Big Spring!!!!!!!!

This wasn't Monahans

it was BIG SPRING

THE SMELLIEST TOWN ON I-20

and it was AT snyder, maybe they should have agreed to play in Big Spring, cause if I remember snyder don't like to play on turf!!!!
especially with the big DAISY in the middle.......
perhaps snyder can get the rest of thier games on the road at grass only stadiums..... of course that won't be possible during the dist schedule... I know snyder can now declare the Big Spring stadium as thier home field.............

WOW-- that is the only thing that comes to mind

garciap77
08-30-2008, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
WOW
Sometimes it is just to easy

to say

WOW

Big Spring?
I mean come on
Big Spring!!!!!!!!

This wasn't Monahans

it was BIG SPRING

THE SMELLIEST TOWN ON I-20

and it was AT snyder, maybe they should have agreed to play in Big Spring, cause if I remember snyder don't like to play on turf!!!!
especially with the big DAISY in the middle.......
perhaps snyder can get the rest of thier games on the road at grass only stadiums..... of course that won't be possible during the dist schedule... I know snyder can now declare the Big Spring stadium as thier home field.............

WOW-- that is the only thing that comes to mind

I think Big Spring will surprise more teams as the season progresses.

Bubba-Joe
08-30-2008, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
I think Big Spring will surprise more teams as the season progresses.

No doubt but come on THIS was snyder! I mean the invicable snyder tiggers at home...........

snyder don't loose at home on the new daisy covered gridiron

of course Big Spring is good, but to beat snyder on the yellow daisy why that is just un thinkable

come on garciap lets have some fun with this for the next week anyway......

garciap77
08-30-2008, 10:51 AM
No doubt but come on THIS was snyder! I mean the invicable snyder tiggers at home...........

snyder don't loose at home on the new daisy covered gridiron

of course Big Spring is good, but to beat snyder on the yellow daisy why that is just un thinkable

come on garciap lets have some fun with this for the next week anyway......

You are right! This was the upset of week 0!

P.S. Almost forgot! They are the best 0-1 team in the State!:D :1popcorn:

Sweetwater Red
08-30-2008, 10:54 AM

Maybe but not yet. Let's wait and see what happens in the
Alamodome this afternoon.:thinking:

Sweetwater Red
08-30-2008, 10:55 AM

No they're not!:tongue:

garciap77
08-30-2008, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Maybe but not yet. Let's wait and see what happens in the
Alamodome this afternoon.:thinking:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

You know if they loose Rocket will not be coming home!:D ;)

Bubba-Joe
08-30-2008, 10:57 AM

You better believe some of the snyder folks are upset

sick to thier stomaches
considering haricarry
don't leave any sharp instruments in the field house this week
lock up all the firearms
put away any long ropes
make sure all meds are safely put away

how many crying rags are being used in snyder today
hang on
snydertiggersdrool will be here to defend tiggers soon
I can hear it now
we got robbed, the refs stole the game
we beat ourselves
we didn't loose we gave the game away
we made too many mistakes
ect ect
Nothing about big spring beaten that rear at home at the new daisy patch

garciap77
08-30-2008, 11:01 AM

No they're not!:tongue:

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: If I'm right does that mean they are LOSERS!;)

STANG RED
08-30-2008, 11:44 AM
I hear a work crew is already scheduled to come rip the new artificial turf up and have new natural grass in play for district play. :D

Can you just imagine being a so called top 10 ranked team and yet losing your opening game to Big Spring of all people.:eek:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH THE SHAME OF IT ALL!:taunt: :wave: :p :D

Sweetwater Red
08-30-2008, 11:54 AM
I hear a work crew is already scheduled to come rip the new artificial turf up and have new natural grass in play for district play. :D

Can you just imagine being a so called top 10 ranked team and yet losing your opening game to Big Spring of all people.:eek:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH THE SHAME OF IT ALL!:taunt: :wave: :p :D

I'm telling you and Big Spring damn sure ain't Burkburnett.
So, they might as well not even bother trying to play that card.

I know one thing. The week 4 game against Big Spring in
Mustang Bowl just got alot more interesting.:thinking:

Bubba-Joe
08-30-2008, 12:09 PM
I think that the steers have a new coach this year too
add to that the fact that Big spring didn't have their starting QB and of course the tiggers should have won at home

oh the misery of it all
;)

DaHop72
08-30-2008, 12:13 PM

OH THE SHAME OF IT ALL!:taunt: :wave: :p :D Dang turf and on top of that the new lights were so bright it was like playing at noon.:devil: It's like I told Rocket when he asked where the trash talking was (before certain posters started it) when you are replacing major parts of your offense and defense it will take awhile. The biggest problem I saw was too many defense players that have been watching the NFL and were trying to make the big hit or diving at the ankles and forgot that God gave them hands to grab and arms to wrap up with. Not sure of Big Springs offensive numbers but the YAC were huge I'm sure. When you play Big Spring you better account for #68 the Hollingsworth young man. He did everything but sell popcorn at the half and probably does that at the Steers home games. :D Wasn't a pretty game for the Tigers and they have plenty to keep themselves busy between now and district. Also, I wouldn't take Big Spring lightly, they are going to suprise some other teams before the year is over. IMO

Bubba-Joe
08-30-2008, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Dang turf and on top of that the new lights were so bright it was like playing at noon.:devil: It's like I told Rocket when he asked where the trash talking was (before certain posters started it) when you are replacing major parts of your offense and defense it will take awhile. The biggest problem I saw was too many defense players that have been watching the NFL and were trying to make the big hit or diving at the ankles and forgot that God gave them hands to grab and arms to wrap up with. Not sure of Big Springs offensive numbers but the YAC were huge I'm sure. When you play Big Spring you better account for #68 the Hollingsworth young man. He did everything but sell popcorn at the half and probably does that at the Steers home games. :D Wasn't a pretty game for the Tigers and they have plenty to keep themselves busy between now and district. Also, I wouldn't take Big Spring lightly, they are going to suprise some other teams before the year is over. IMO

DANG it hop you are messing up all the trash crow ect... by coming on here and telling the truth
STOP IT......................

WylieBulldog92
08-30-2008, 04:53 PM
Best part is Big Spring lost their best player to graduation last year so their not even better than they were last year!

DaHop72
08-30-2008, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
Best part is Big Spring lost their best player to graduation last year so their not even better than they were last year! :thinking: :thinking: Time will tell.

cr180t
08-30-2008, 10:09 PM
Big Spring came to play and out played us from the begining to the end. Did not see them play last year they played very good defense and we could not get the middle linebacker blocked. Wished we could have had a better showing for the fans. Middle LB is very good

Butkus
08-31-2008, 12:59 PM
Tigers will go 10-0
:doh: :doh:

pero chato
08-31-2008, 04:02 PM
:doh: :doh:

A 9-1 record is nothing to be ashamed of.

Bubba-Joe
08-31-2008, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by cr180t
Big Spring came to play and out played us from the begining to the end.

Does this mean that snyder DID NOT COME TO PLAY?

I have to admit however, these types of answers from Dahopper and CR180 make it difficult to keep hammerin the tiggers

But we will carry on anyway:D

SNYDER325TIGERS
08-31-2008, 05:51 PM

I have to admit however, these types of answers from Dahopper and CR180 make it difficult to keep hammerin the tiggers

Yea it's cool, you can keep it up haha, i'll tell you too that they outplayed the tigers, and honestley I don't think that our line came to play cause it didn't look like it.

But we'll get Cooper next week!

STANG RED
08-31-2008, 05:58 PM

Yea I really thought this was going to be a lot more fun, but most of them tiggers wont come out and play. Still licking their wounds I guess. Can't hardly blame them.:D

But you Snyderites know yall would be doing the same if the shoe was on the other foot. At least we'd come take our medicine after all is said and done.:p

Bubba-Joe
08-31-2008, 07:17 PM
you know we will show up

But where oh where has little blackie gone?

I promise if Swater looses, he will be the first to hammer away.

But let the tiggers have their daisy do-do'd on and he is nowhere to be found.

It's all good at least the honest tiggers showed up

dahopper and cr180- other than those two no scurry county boys or girls have shown up for dinner

where are the others? snydertiggersdrooler, and BM?

Snyder_TigerFan
08-31-2008, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by cr180t
Big Spring came to play and out played us from the begining to the end. Did not see them play last year they played very good defense and we could not get the middle linebacker blocked. Wished we could have had a better showing for the fans. Middle LB is very good

We know those Tigers are going to be a different team next week and the rest of the season. I would imagine they'll be working hard this week. Nothing like a slap of reality.;)

Snyder_TigerFan
08-31-2008, 09:18 PM
I think Sweetwater has a few things to worry about themselves.....how many points did they put on the board?

Bubba-Joe
08-31-2008, 09:24 PM
and so it begins

classic case of misdirection

snyder looses and out come the sweetwater questions

at least we got one on the hook

Snydertigersrul
08-31-2008, 09:25 PM
and so it begins

If I'm not mistaken, Sweetwater also is 0-1.

The Snyder Tigers, the best 0-1 team in the state

Snyder_TigerFan
08-31-2008, 09:27 PM
and so it begins

Just stating the facts. You guys sure didn't sound to bueno.

cr180t
08-31-2008, 11:16 PM

I guess not you play like you practice. We must practice harder. Thanks for the defense on play calling bubba

SNYDER325TIGERS
09-01-2008, 12:41 AM
I'm not worried, Coach Rogers is an exellent coach and he will have the tigers ready just like past years.One off game isn't a problem this early in the season.

Mustangpride09
09-01-2008, 02:42 PM
I'm not worried, Coach Rogers is an exellent coach and he will have the tigers ready just like past years.One off game isn't a problem this early in the season.

It is when you lose to a team as bad as Big Spring.

DaHop72
09-01-2008, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09
It is when you lose to a team as bad as Big Spring. I guess you will get a chance to see how bad they are in 4 weeks. I don't guess you play do you?? If so, hope it's not on offense or you are going to get real sick of seeing #68.

Mustangpride09
09-01-2008, 04:53 PM
I guess you will get a chance to see how bad they are in 4 weeks. I don't guess you play do you?? If so, hope it's not on offense or you are going to get real sick of seeing #68.

Yeah, he was a real nuisance in our 40-0 victory against them last year.

SNYDER325TIGERS
09-01-2008, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09 It is when you lose to a team as bad as Big Spring. Thats crap man! I'd bet money that Sweetwater gets donkey stomped by Big Spring!

SNYDER325TIGERS
09-01-2008, 06:09 PM
I guess you will get a chance to see how bad they are in 4 weeks. I don't guess you play do you?? If so, hope it's not on offense or you are going to get real sick of seeing #68.

Yea cuz he will be in their faces the whole night...Sweetwaters line is small anyway so I kno he will be all over them.

Mustangpride09
09-01-2008, 08:23 PM
Thats crap man! I'd bet money that Sweetwater gets donkey stomped by Big Spring!

Someone sounds a little upset.

WylieBulldog92
09-01-2008, 09:17 PM
Lol to recent conversation along with Snyder being the best 0-1 team in the state, Giddings would absolutely wipe the daisy field with the Tiggers.

Snydertigersrul
09-01-2008, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
Lol to recent conversation along with Snyder being the best 0-1 team in the state, Giddings would absolutely wipe the daisy field with the Tiggers.

Just like the last two games with the Tigers.

SNYDER 27, WYLIE 23
SNYDER 16, WYLIE 13

The Snyder Tigers, the best 0-1 team in the state.

Mustangpride09
09-01-2008, 10:58 PM

SNYDER 27, WYLIE 23
SNYDER 16, WYLIE 13

You just lost to one of the worst 4A teams in the state, you realize that right?

SNYDER325TIGERS
09-02-2008, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09 You just lost to one of the worst 4A teams in the state, you realize that right?

You realize that Sweetwater is the worst 3A team in the state right?:hand: And you realize that Big Spring will tear Sweetwater apart.

WylieBulldog92
09-02-2008, 06:42 AM
You realize that Sweetwater is the worst 3A team in the state right?:hand: And you realize that Big Spring will tear Sweetwater apart.
Alright lets see...:thinking:
I have a proposal when Sweetwater wins against Big Spring, we call Snyder the worst 0-2 team in the state?

garciap77
09-02-2008, 08:15 AM
Yea it's cool, you can keep it up haha, i'll tell you too that they outplayed the tigers, and honestley I don't think that our line came to play cause it didn't look like it.

But we'll get Cooper next week!

You better hope it's not Abilene Cooper!:D ;)

garciap77
09-02-2008, 08:25 AM
Thats crap man! I'd bet money that Sweetwater gets donkey stomped by Big Spring!

I’ll bet you a hamburger form our "crappy snack bar", that Sweetwater will beat Big Spring! Winner collects at Wylie vs Snyder game!:D

garciap77
09-02-2008, 08:29 AM

SNYDER 27, WYLIE 23
SNYDER 16, WYLIE 13

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We gave you those games!:D But, this year is going to be ugly!:D:p ;)

tigerchick_2013
09-02-2008, 08:53 AM
Yeah, he was a real nuisance in our 40-0 victory against them last year.

Oh little do u know MP09, did u even play last year for the "dirty water ponies"?? Must have been sittin on the bench, #68 didn't play that position last year because if he did i promise u wouldn't have forgotten him.

If ur playin this season on the "O" then all i got to say to u is "open up wide and say awh" cause he'll be lookin down your throat all night long.:D :cool:

BwdLions
09-02-2008, 10:38 AM
I have a feeling that if the Tigers lost to BS, the Cooper Cougars won't have much trouble. You might as well start "The Best 0-2 Team In The State" routine going now and save yourself some trouble.

Black_Magic
09-02-2008, 10:41 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We gave you those games!:D :clap: :clap: :clap: WOW!! how generous. Hahaha!

Sweetwater Red
09-02-2008, 10:48 AM
I have a feeling that if the Tigers lost to BS, the Cooper Cougars won't have much trouble. You might as well start "The Best 0-2 Team In The State" routine going now and save yourself some trouble.

They play Lubbock Cooper not Abilene Cooper. LC is returning
6 and 7 starters from a 4-6 (0-3 district) team from last year.

tigerchick_2013
09-02-2008, 10:53 AM

FYI, BWL, it's Lubbock Cooper Pirates, not Abilene.:cool:

STANG RED
09-02-2008, 10:57 AM

I would agree if it were Abilene Cooper, but Snyder is playing at Lubbock Cooper. I have no idea what they have this season, but their usually an also ran that usually makes the playoffs because of playing in a fairly weak district.
But after the Big Spring debacle, who knows what will happen.

BwdLions
09-02-2008, 11:11 AM
Oh okay guys, I just took it for granted it was Abilene Cooper. I don't know anything about LC. Snyder may beat them. Then they'll be the best 1-1 team in West Texas.

DaHop72
09-02-2008, 11:56 AM

But after the Big Spring debacle, who knows what will happen. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

warpig
09-02-2008, 11:58 AM
Just looking at the title, I would have to say that Katy is the best 0-1 team in the state. Snyder got beat by a mediocre Big Spring team.

Black_Magic
09-02-2008, 12:25 PM
But after the Big Spring debacle, who knows what will happen. Maybe your right. But then one may want to think back on the last 4 years and howmany times Snyder started out with a Loss. or even the first 3 games of the year. Its not how you start the season, its how you finish. Snyder lost its first game last year and ended up winning Region I after it was all over at the END.:thinking:

DaHop72
09-02-2008, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Maybe your right. But then one may want to think back on the last 4 years and howmany times Snyder started out with a Loss. or even the first 3 games of the year. Its not how you start the season, its how you finish. Snyder lost its first game last year and ended up winning Region I after it was all over at the END.:thinking: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rocket
09-02-2008, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Maybe your right. But then one may want to think back on the last 4 years and howmany times Snyder started out with a Loss. or even the first 3 games of the year. Its not how you start the season, its how you finish. Snyder lost its first game last year and ended up winning Region I after it was all over at the END.:thinking:

I will give Snyder the benefit of the big, fat, nasty doubt that you have some evidence of possibly having a somewhat decent defense. But your offense (run run run run run run run) will not get you far at all. If that is what you are still doing (evident by the score that your offense sucks) even though you lost your stud RB from last season, I wouldn't be making any plans for the Thanksgiving weekend (well you can always come and watch Brownwood) ha ha.

tigerchick_2013
09-02-2008, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
I will give Snyder the benefit of the big, fat, nasty doubt that you have some evidence of possibly having a somewhat decent defense. But your offense (run run run run run run run) will not get you far at all. If that is what you are still doing (evident by the score that your offense sucks) even though you lost your stud RB from last season, I wouldn't be making any plans for the Thanksgiving weekend (well you can always come and watch Brownwood) ha ha.

Why would we want 2 be watchin b'wood sitting at home gettin ready for some of that hardwood along with them dirty water ponies, lol :D :cool:

BwdLions
09-02-2008, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by warpig
Just looking at the title, I would have to say that Katy is the best 0-1 team in the state. Snyder got beat by a mediocre Big Spring team.

I stated Snyder is the best 0-1 team in West Texas. Of course I was being sarcastic giving them that title. ;)

Mustangpride09
09-02-2008, 10:59 PM
Oh little do u know MP09, did u even play last year for the "dirty water ponies"?? Must have been sittin on the bench, #68 didn't play that position last year because if he did i promise u wouldn't have forgotten him.

If ur playin this season on the "O" then all i got to say to u is "open up wide and say awh" cause he'll be lookin down your throat all night long.:D :cool:

Well, unfortunately he DID play that position last year, and that didn't stop us from scoring 30983409384 touchdowns. If we lost to one of the worst 4A teams in the state id be a tad upset too, its ok though, you get to lose to a 3A team this week.

tigerchick_2013
09-03-2008, 08:29 AM
Well, unfortunately he DID play that position last year, and that didn't stop us from scoring 30983409384 touchdowns. If we lost to one of the worst 4A teams in the state id be a tad upset too, its ok though, you get to lose to a 3A team this week.

Well, unfortunately ur still WRONG, he did not play LB last year, and i'm impressed u can count that high. Get ready because Big Spring has a suprise 4 u, oh it would be hard for Hollandsworth to tackle u sitting on the bench though if ur even on the team, lol. We won't lose this week.:D ::cool:

Mustangpride09
09-03-2008, 09:38 PM
Well, unfortunately ur still WRONG, he did not play LB last year, and i'm impressed u can count that high. Get ready because Big Spring has a suprise 4 u, oh it would be hard for Hollandsworth to tackle u sitting on the bench though if ur even on the team, lol. We won't lose this week.:D ::cool:

Typical statement from an 8th grader. Why are you even on this board?

TigerPride
09-03-2008, 10:58 PM
Maybe someone can explain to me, where in the almighty rule book it says a mod can change a thread topic for NO reason. I guess it's easy for some to use their authority wisely and some not so wise.

SNYDER325TIGERS
09-03-2008, 11:12 PM
:1popcorn: :1popcorn: :1popcorn: :1popcorn: :1popcorn:

Ranger Mom
09-03-2008, 11:34 PM
Maybe someone can explain to me, where in the almighty rule book it says a mod can change a thread topic for NO reason. I guess it's easy for some to use their authority wisely and some not so wise.

What did it say to begin with?? I don't guess I even noticed!!

LH Panther Mom
09-04-2008, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
What did it say to begin with?? I don't guess I even noticed!! The same thing it says now. :)

garciap77
09-04-2008, 07:37 AM

:D :D :D

DaHop72
09-04-2008, 07:57 AM
Typical statement from an 8th grader. Why are you even on this board? Says the poster with 09 in their user name.:hand: :hand:

Sweetwater Red
09-04-2008, 08:09 AM
Says the poster with 09 in their user name.:hand: :hand:

One is on the verge of graduating HS the other junior high.
It may not seem that big of a difference to you but just think back to
when you were in school and you graduated from stone tablets
to writing on papyrus leaves. that's how big of a difference it is.:thinking: :evillol:

DaHop72
09-04-2008, 08:14 AM
to writing on papyrus leaves. that's how big of a difference it is.:thinking: :evillol: :lies: :lies:

:tongue: :tongue:

tigerchick_2013
09-04-2008, 08:54 AM

What makes u think that's the year i graduate anyway?? That could be last 4 digits of any sort of numbers. Who gives u the almighty right to judge anyone on this board? I have just as much right to express my opinion as u and anyone else registered here. I just needed 2 get something going here with this board, at times it just seemed down right boring at times, but with the season starting maybe things will pick up, it's all just in fun. If u don't like my comments then block me!

Oh by the way, u have urself a good day now ya hear:D :cool:

Ranger Mom
09-04-2008, 09:14 AM
What makes u think that's the year i graduate anyway?? That could be last 4 digits of any sort of numbers. Who gives u the almighty right to judge anyone on this board? I have just as much right to express my opinion as u and anyone else registered here. I just needed 2 get something going here with this board, at times it just seemed down right boring at times, but with the season starting maybe things will pick up, it's all just in fun. If u don't like my comments then block me!

I actually figured you were younger just because of all the text/IM shortcuts you use. We normally see that only with the youngsters!!

tigerchick_2013
09-04-2008, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I actually figured you were younger just because of all the text/IM shortcuts you use. We normally see that only with the youngsters!!

That sure can be understood RM but 2 me it seems like there r some people not 2 mention any names that get their undies in a wad if u make any sort of reference that's not 2 their likin. Like i said i thought this board is where u can express ur opinions. I may sound like a youngen but u never know who ur talkin 2, i am young at heart though. As far as the text/IM shortcuts, i just like 2 save time, sorry if i've offended anyone. :cool:

Ranger Mom
09-04-2008, 09:32 AM
That sure can be understood RM but 2 me it seems like there r some people not 2 mention any names that get their undies in a wad if u make any sort of reference that's not 2 their likin. Like i said i thought this board is where u can express ur opinions. I may sound like a youngen but u never know who ur talkin 2, i am young at heart though. As far as the text/IM shortcuts, i just like 2 save time, sorry if i've offended anyone. :cool:

No offense taken. I can tell you if you type out words in full, you WILL be taken more seriously on this board!!

BwdLions
09-04-2008, 01:58 PM

R U always this angry TC? :confused:

tigerchick_2013
09-04-2008, 03:20 PM
R U always this angry TC? :confused:

Nah, just when its that time of the month, lol. No really I can be an extremely funny person if it warrants it.:D

Ranger Mom
09-04-2008, 03:23 PM
Nah, just when its that time of the month, lol.

:1omg!: :vrycnfsd: :tmi:

Mustangpride09
09-04-2008, 05:33 PM

Those are more attacks then they are opinions my friend.

Mustangpride09
09-04-2008, 05:36 PM
Says the poster with 09 in their user name.:hand: :hand:

Yes, 09, meaning I graduate in less than a year. I turn 18 in a month. So, do you not think that there is a maturity differences in an 18 year old and a 13 year old?

DaHop72
09-04-2008, 06:13 PM
Yes, 09, meaning I graduate in less than a year. I turn 18 in a month. So, do you not think that there is a maturity differences in an 18 year old and a 13 year old? (1) Depends, it's proven that girls mature faster that guys so it is a possibilty if 2013 is really 13 and (2) I would guess that 2013 already has 3 children. Just a thought to ponder.:thinking:

SNYDER325TIGERS
09-04-2008, 07:13 PM
(1) Depends, it's proven that girls mature faster that guys so it is a possibilty if 2013 is really 13 and (2) I would guess that 2013 already has 3 children. Just a thought to ponder.:thinking:

Well if she does have three children, I sure hope she is not 13 cause we don't need any of that.:nerd: :nerd:

garciap77
09-04-2008, 10:35 PM
to writing on papyrus leaves. that's how big of a difference it is.:thinking: :evillol:

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

garciap77
09-04-2008, 10:39 PM

Peace out!
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/cry.gif (Thanks DaHop72)

;)