PDA

View Full Version : Mulder in Rehab

Buccaneer
08-29-2008, 06:16 AM
David Duchovny has entered a rehabilitation facility for sex addiction. In a statement released Thursday by his lawyer, Stanton Stein, the actor said he did so voluntarily, adding: "I ask for respect and privacy for my wife and children as we deal with this situation as a family."

The actor's publicist, Flo Grace, confirmed the rehab report, which first appeared on People.com.

She and Stein both declined to elaborate further.

Duchovny, 48, plays a sex-obsessed character on the Showtime series "Californication," which earned Emmy nominations for casting and cinematography. The show's second season begins Sept. 28. Showtime had no comment Thursday.

The actor appeared in the film "The X Files: I Want to Believe" earlier this summer. He has been married to actress Tea Leoni since 1997. They have two children

KingRob
08-29-2008, 06:36 AM
The XXX-Files!:D

What normal man isn't a sex addict!:spitlol:

44INAROW
08-29-2008, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by KingRob
The XXX-Files!:D

What normal man isn't a sex addict!:spitlol:

dang Rob - you must be reading my mind :D :D :D
Man, that guy REALLY got into his character!
Seriously, if he does have a legit problem, I hope he gets the help he needs (for his wife's sake especially):eek:

pirate4state
08-29-2008, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
dang Rob - you must be reading my mind :D :D :D
Man, that guy REALLY got into his character!
Seriously, if he does have a legit problem, I hope he gets the help he needs (for his wife's sake especially):eek:

This is a problem? Have you SEEN David Duchonvy??? :inlove: :inlove: haha ;)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-29-2008, 10:47 AM
If Tea Leoni was my wife I would be addicted to sex too. Who isn't addicted to sex anyways?