PDA

View Full Version : Former Madison RB Shawnbrey McNeil

trojan37
08-29-2008, 12:41 AM
I thought he went to A&M? I had no idea he was at Miami. Anyway he got some playing time Thursday night in the Hurricanes rout of whoever it was they blew out. And check out the starting QB for the Hurricanes as some of us saw him last year in Dallas-Miami Northwestern QB Jacory Harris.

Miami Hurricanes (http://hurricanesports.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/recaps/082808aaa.html)

JR2004
08-29-2008, 01:21 AM
He switched late to the U because it's where he always wanted to go. As soon as they offered him he switched to them. If they had offered earlier he would've never committed to A&M. I haven't talked to him since he came up to me at a game last fall during their bye week. When I talked to him then he talked about how much he enjoys it there. I believe he's the fastest player the Canes have on their roster.

Jacory Harris is going to be a great QB for the Canes. I really enjoyed watching him last year out at SMU. He's one cool customer at QB. I'll be very surprised if he doesn't lead them to at least one title game before he graduates. Teams better get their licks in this year and possibly next season against Miami because they're slowly building back up to what they were earlier this decade.