PDA

View Full Version : This forum is great and it was a great idea!

Phil C
08-28-2008, 01:20 PM
It is a shame it had to come to this though because of all of you that kept posting non sports topics. Shame on you all!

:mad:

lynx_rufus
08-28-2008, 01:26 PM
Well it certainly has curtailed the fun.

Old Tiger
08-28-2008, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
It is a shame it had to come to this though because of all of you that kept posting non sports topics. Shame on you all!

:mad: :clap: :clap: :clap:

trojan37
08-28-2008, 10:33 PM
I had an idea about this along time ago, as well as many others, and got completely bashed for it. Why did it get approved now? I don't get it.:(

Bull's-eye
08-29-2008, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by trojan37
I had an idea about this along time ago, as well as many others, and got completely bashed for it. Why did it get approved now? I don't get it.:(

My guess is that people don't like change. This time of the year there is a lot of traffic, so making the change now makes sense.

District303aPastPlayer
08-30-2008, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by lynx_rufus
Well it certainly has curtailed the fun.
sponsored by the No Fun League

Ranger Mom
08-30-2008, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by trojan37

It wasn't a unanimous decision...I still don't really like it!! We are just trying it out through football season! If it stays this way, then it stays this way....I can adapt!

I thought "an" was always used before a word that started with a vowel...but "an unanimous" decision doesn't sound right!!

AP Panther Fan
08-30-2008, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
It wasn't a unanimous decision...I still don't really like it!! We are just trying it out through football season! If it stays this way, then it stays this way....I can adapt!

I thought we had this straight....It gives me a place to BS with y'all (when I have time)....I still like it! My free time has been far and few though here lately....doesn't mean that this is what I would rather be doing though!:D

Ranger Mom
08-30-2008, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I thought we had this straight....It gives me a place to BS with y'all (when I have time)....I still like it! My free time has been far and few though here lately....doesn't mean that this is what I would rather be doing though!:D

It's definitely been an easier transition than I thought it would be. 100% better than being asked to keep out "NF" posts to a minimum during the season!!!!

It would be nice iwhen someone posted something in the "other" board that belonged here, we didn't have to read..."why did you post this here" or something to that effect.

I think we have done a pretty good job in moving them over in a timely fashion, if one DOES end up there!!!

AP Panther Fan
08-30-2008, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
It's definitely been an easier transition than I thought it would be. 100% better than being asked to keep out "NF" posts to a minimum during the season!!!!

It would be nice iwhen someone posted something in the "other" board that belonged here, we didn't have to read..."why did you post this here" or something to that effect.

I think we have done a pretty good job in moving them over in a timely fashion, if one DOES end up there!!!

Beats non-posting, right? I'm glad we have it!:D

AP Panther Fan
08-30-2008, 10:47 PM
I am exhausted....I didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn Express, but I did just find $12.00 in the last laundry load!:D

It could have been much worse.;) :kiss:

IHStangFan
08-30-2008, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I am exhausted....I didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn Express, but I did just find $12.00 in the last laundry load!:D

It could have been much worse.;) :kiss: heck, you're ahead of the game then!

AP Panther Fan
08-30-2008, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
heck, you're ahead of the game then!

:thumbsup: :kiss: :kiss: