PDA

View Full Version : Old Pigsters, where have they gone?

TexDoc
08-28-2008, 10:33 AM
Looks like this forum is rocking right along. I know there are some old Pigskin Prep forum users here. Is there another forum where most have wound up other than this one?

I'm still officiating and ready to roll tomorrow night. Thank goodness football is here.

Maroon87
08-28-2008, 10:36 AM
Check your PM's.

This board is very popular over there....

PPSTATEBOUND
08-28-2008, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by TexDoc
Looks like this forum is rocking right along. I know there are some old Pigskin Prep forum users here. Is there another forum where most have wound up other than this one?

I'm still officiating and ready to roll tomorrow night. Thank goodness football is here.

Hey Pigger.......Whuts up, I f I remember corectly you were one of the none disfunctional poasters we had over there...." me well I was one of the other" LOL....I hung with Texpreps "most went that way" for a while when the pig first went down, then on to Jerry's texas football ratings.."great site", and have found a new home on Texas2Afootball.......The football gods were good to Pp this season. :) Take care.

P.S. i remembered you were a ref...thats gotta count for something......:clap:

TexDoc
08-28-2008, 10:59 AM
I tried to register for texpreps, but it says that registration is disabled.

Ranger Mom
08-28-2008, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by TexDoc
I tried to register for texpreps, but it says that registration is disabled.

They are moving to the ASN board!

Old Tiger
08-28-2008, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
They are moving to the ASN board! I like that website....pretty good stuff over there!

TexDoc
08-28-2008, 11:53 AM
What is the URL? Thanks!