PDA

View Full Version : Omg Ppsb!

Gsquared
08-28-2008, 09:17 AM
Whats up buddy??

PPSTATEBOUND
08-28-2008, 09:43 AM
Hey Bud..... Thanks for noticing this little 2A guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Me???not much just doing th Pp thing AGIAN, this season with at least half a chance "2A"and hoping for the best....You still doing the every game every friday thingy...if so Stay the H$ll away from PP this friday......LOL.... and if you do show, if it be just for the nachos "they are the bomb" please sit on the other side........I like our chances this season barring a Gsquared showing everygame.....Good to hear from you......but stay the Heck away!....LOL.:) I'll be in and out on Downlow.... we have a couple 3A predistrict matchups.....I'll be talking with ya!

P.S. Still wearing the speedos!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Gsquared
08-28-2008, 10:02 AM
Yeah, still doin the same thing!! Ok, ill stay away from Massey but can I make an away game? :p You buy the nachos and ill buy the beverages after the game!

PPSTATEBOUND
08-28-2008, 10:05 AM
Thats a deal Bud..........I would love for you to see the 2008 Pp team........You will be impressed.....:)

Orange Defense
08-28-2008, 01:57 PM
I'm going over to PP friday night to watch the game.

Gsquared
08-28-2008, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Orange Defense
Dang, its a reunion! Whats up OD? When we goin "huntin" again? Hehehe

charlesrixey
08-28-2008, 03:14 PM
PPSB!

you wait until PP drops down to join this site?

:p

pirate4state
08-28-2008, 03:22 PM
Am I the only one that is giggling at all the "PP" references? :D :D :D

Gsquared
08-28-2008, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Am I the only one that is giggling at all the "PP" references? :D :D :D
No and thats cuz you arent as mature as some of us :nerd:

pirate4state
08-28-2008, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
No and thats cuz you arent as mature as some of us :nerd: LOL shouldn't you be on your way to Tyler?

Gsquared
08-28-2008, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
LOL shouldn't you be on your way to Tyler?
Im at momma and poppa G's house waitin for a friend to get here before we leave. Also tryin to talk the parental units out of some grub money.

pirate4state
08-28-2008, 03:49 PM
Im at momma and poppa G's house waitin for a friend to get here before we leave. Also tryin to talk the parental units out of some grub money. Very mature...:2thumbsup :kiss:

PPSTATEBOUND
08-29-2008, 08:19 AM

I think you should like what you see but I have been wrong before....No Celina tonight???

PPSTATEBOUND
08-29-2008, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
PPSB!

you wait until PP drops down to join this site?

:p

Yeah how Ironic......Actually just chasin a few Farmers around....

God Bless you and your hard work Rixey.....

Farmersfan
08-29-2008, 08:34 AM
PPStatebound thinks he can yell it from the mountain top this year because his team is 2A........Let them lose a couple and he will disappear like a lady f**t in the wind!!!!!!! (sorry ladies)

Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
Yeah how Ironic......Actually just chasin a few Farmers around....

God Bless you and your hard work Rixey.....

PPSTATEBOUND
08-29-2008, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
PPStatebound thinks he can yell it from the mountain top this year because his team is 2A........Let them lose a couple and he will disappear like a lady f**t in the wind!!!!!!! (sorry ladies)

Such the F$$l AGAIN Farmer...these guys I am talking with know me lots better then that....Oh lets say 9 years worth......If you knew me back then and read my Bio on the Pig....You would know I live on a mountian top and I never disappear...just love them bearcats win lose or draw..So get back to sniffin your lady F$rts...and I'll get back to promoting Pp football from the top of my mountian........:clap:

Orange Defense
08-29-2008, 09:16 AM
I think you should like what you see but I have been wrong before....No Celina tonight???

I want get out out of my meeting this afternoon in time to drive to Temple so I'll just make the 12 mile drive over to PP.

PPSTATEBOUND
08-29-2008, 09:18 AM
I want get out out of my meeting this afternoon in time to drive to Temple so I'll just make the 12 mile drive over to PP.

Sounds like a Winner..We will be glad to have you!

Orange Defense
08-29-2008, 09:18 AM
Dang, its a reunion! Whats up OD? When we goin "huntin" again? Hehehe

Hello G !!!
I don't know but it's get about that time. I hear the PIG is coming back so we may have to plan another PIG OUT in Dallas.:clap:

Farmersfan
08-29-2008, 02:57 PM
Good luck to you guys tonight. I know this is the night we all have been waiting for. Some will win, some will lose, but we all will come away with a renewed enthusiasim for high school football..................

Such the F$$l AGAIN Farmer...these guys I am talking with know me lots better then that....Oh lets say 9 years worth......If you knew me back then and read my Bio on the Pig....You would know I live on a mountian top and I never disappear...just love them bearcats win lose or draw..So get back to sniffin your lady F$rts...and I'll get back to promoting Pp football from the top of my mountian........:clap: