PDA

View Full Version : Who talks the most trash?

RedWhiteBlue
08-28-2008, 07:21 AM
Nobogey or Rocket?:thinking:

JR2004
08-28-2008, 07:49 AM
I put half of this duo on ignore. One guy is funny and the other one, well more sad than funny.

That half that I still read is from Abilene. Hopefully that answers your question. :)

waterboy
08-28-2008, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
I put half of this duo on ignore. One guy is funny and the other one, well more sad than funny.

That half that I still read is from Abilene. Hopefully that answers your question. :)
:iagree: I couldn't have said it better myself.

Lion_Addict
08-28-2008, 08:02 AM
Awwwww.....come on guys. You're really taking him way too serious. It's all in fun. Lighten up a bit. "Can't we all just get along"? :inlove:

RedWhiteBlue
08-28-2008, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by JR2004

It answers the question perfectly.:D

Trashman
08-28-2008, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Nobogey or Rocket?:thinking:

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

I talk more trash than anybody..........

Really!

:D :D :D

Necks_Fan
08-28-2008, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

I talk more trash than anybody..........

Really!

:D :D :D When I saw this thread.... I thought

Trashman!

LOL.:D

JR2004
08-29-2008, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
It answers the question perfectly.:D

Figured it would. :)

I steer clear of folks like that who define their own worth by how well their high school team is doing. It's one thing to be a big fan of the home team, but it's a whole other deal to be obsessed with what a bunch of high school kids do on a football field (or any other sport for that matter.)... I enjoyed playing football and I like watching Madison play, but that's about it. I don't depend on 15-18 year old kids to give my life meaning.