08-28-2008, 07:41 AM
To be honest, that's pretty funny.

pirate4state
08-28-2008, 09:13 AM
:confused: :confused:

What am I missing?

Old Dog
08-28-2008, 09:56 AM
Been an Ag fan all my days, but for sure Bennett has been a whiner and showboat ever since his high school days. As sometimes said, he has a lot of "I" in him.

coachkiss
08-28-2008, 09:59 AM
You are missing Aggies being blinded by Aggie love for Martellus Bennett.

Bennett is the same player he has always been -- talented, but immature. However, since he is an Aggie, Aggies on that board feel that he should be given extra help.

Maybe if RC was still around, this problem wouldn't be the Cowboys problem. Instead, they fired him and hired Dennis. Now they have fired Dennis, and hired a cardboard cutout of Dennis to be their coach.

Txbroadcaster
08-28-2008, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by coachkiss
You are missing Aggies being blinded by Aggie love for Martellus Bennett.

yes..but they are really missing the fact Witten says he learned this style from a former AGGIE in Dan Cambell...so they want to trash Witten which makes it funny

Maroon87
08-28-2008, 10:11 AM
It's not like Bennett just started playing TE. Witten probably just doesn't care for his work ethic, or lack of it. He's gotten by on size and natural talent to this point but now you have to put in the work on your own.

At Alief Taylor they used to throw him alley-oops in the red zone when he was being covered by 5'9" DB's. How hard a play is that to make when you're his size?:thinking:

lion75
08-28-2008, 10:31 AM
I had the pleasure this summer of getting to have a conversation with a Cowboy coach who told me that Bennett had a "scholarship mentality" and did not appear to approach this as a job. I think he can change though.

Bull's-eye
08-28-2008, 10:33 AM
Don't believe everything you see on Hard Knocks. Some of that Bennett stuff is just for the cameras.

navscanmaster
08-28-2008, 10:45 AM
After perusing that board, I see the majority of the posters saying he should suck it up and work harder. Looks like this was another Go Blue opportunity to go Aggie bashing. He probably got owned by an Ag in Northgate the other night that thought he was a little light in his loafers....:eek: :devil:

Old Tiger
08-28-2008, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
After perusing that board, I see the majority of the posters saying he should suck it up and work harder. Looks like this was another Go Blue opportunity to go Aggie bashing. He probably got owned by an Ag in Northgate the other night that thought he was a little light in his loafers....:eek: :devil: Actually this is what is funny

yes..but they are really missing the fact Witten says he learned this style from a former AGGIE in Dan Cambell...so they want to trash Witten which makes it funny

BwdLions
08-28-2008, 02:43 PM
There's no doubt Bennett has talent. Knowing him though, he's probably confused as to why he's not the starting TE by now.