PDA

View Full Version : Have any of yall been following the Caylee Anthony story?

Ranger Mom
08-27-2008, 07:15 PM
I just saw where it was released that they have proof there was a decomposing body in the trunk of her mother's car.:(

Necks_Fan
08-27-2008, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I just saw where it was released that they have proof there was a decomposing body in the trunk of her mother's car.:( :(

I hadn't heard anything about this story in a while, but I guess the mom will have to come up with another lie now.

pirate4state
08-27-2008, 07:44 PM
I don't know anything about it, but I don't watch the news. :eek: :o

Necks_Fan
08-27-2008, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I don't know anything about it, but I don't watch the news. :eek: :o You should; you could learn something valuable.

There is a hurricane coming into the gulf...... just in case you were unaware.:p

pirate4state
08-27-2008, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
You should; you could learn something valuable.

There is a hurricane coming into the gulf...... just in case you were unaware.:p

I thought it was a downgraded to a TS?

RedWhiteBlue
08-28-2008, 08:29 AM
I just saw where it was released that they have proof there was a decomposing body in the trunk of her mother's car.:(
I had been following this up until mom got released from jail and then I hadn't heard anything else.
This story is just another one that makes me sick. I don't even know where to start.......:confused:

Ranger Mom
08-28-2008, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
I had been following this up until mom got released from jail and then I hadn't heard anything else.
This story is just another one that makes me sick. I don't even know where to start.......:confused:

The bounty hunter that bailed her out said last night if he had known what he knows now, he would have never done it!

He admitted last night that he believes little Caylee is dead also!!

That mother is a lunatic....and I feel for the grandparents...but they are kinda out there too!!

Even if it WAS a terrible accident, how could you cover it up and then go out and party??

RedWhiteBlue
08-28-2008, 08:44 AM
The bounty hunter that bailed her out said last night if he had known what he knows now, he would have never done it!

He admitted last night that he believes little Caylee is dead also!!

That mother is a lunatic....and I feel for the grandparents...but they are kinda out there too!!

Even if it WAS a terrible accident, how could you cover it up and then go out and party??
Who finds stuff in their grown daughter's car that smells like a dead body and washes it without questioning her about it? Especially if you are an excop or his wife? Hello, your granddaughter is missing and your daughter is a stealing, partying, lying psycho chick with a car smelling like a dead body??? We have to remember though that this is Florida and things are a little "hinky" down there. IMO

CHS_CG
08-28-2008, 11:00 PM
I was following this story and it makes me sick! I havent been able to watch a lot Nancy Grace which is how I was staying informed but hearing now they comfirm a dead body was in her car I would like to see her AT LEAST put back in jail. I just cant see how anybody could do this to their child accident or not!!!! It angers me. I look at Taylor and cant figure out how anybody could do that!

KingRob
08-29-2008, 06:39 AM
From the very beginning there were red flags. The little girl was missing a week before the authorities were notified. Sooner or later, it'll all come out in the wash.

Ranger Mom
08-29-2008, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by KingRob
From the very beginning there were red flags. The little girl was missing a week before the authorities were notified. Sooner or later, it'll all come out in the wash.

Actually..it was a month before she was reported missing! DNA results are showing that the hair found in the trunk in a state of decomposition is more than likely Caylee's too!:(

LHMom
08-29-2008, 09:24 AM
I have been following it since the beginning... We just kept hoping there was some chance the little girl was alive - like the mom traded her for drugs or something. So sad....

CHS_CG
08-30-2008, 02:29 AM
If the little girl is alive I hope the mother is still thrown in jail and is never allowed to see her child again,.. not like it is really making a difference to her. I sadly believe though little Caylee isnt coming home. I just cant wrap my mind around the web of lies Casey has told police. She went as far as to tell them, " Caylee is ok, shes close to home and will be home on her 3rd birthday" which mind you would be 3 weeks ago today! Uh this woman just makes me sick!

Ranger Mom
08-30-2008, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
If the little girl is alive I hope the mother is still thrown in jail and is never allowed to see her child again,.. not like it is really making a difference to her. I sadly believe though little Caylee isnt coming home. I just cant wrap my mind around the web of lies Casey has told police. She went as far as to tell them, " Caylee is ok, shes close to home and will be home on her 3rd birthday" which mind you would be 3 weeks ago today! Uh this woman just makes me sick!

Well...she was rearrested last night and dragged through a group of protesters outside her parents house. She was arrested for theft, fraud and something else!

KingRob
08-30-2008, 12:09 PM
Geez, I didn't know she was missing for a month. I also read on the Houston Chronicle that people were saying that she didn't want the child. Poor baby.