PDA

View Full Version : Article in Abilene Reporter News ..........

nobogey72
08-27-2008, 11:54 AM
This morning there's a big article about a huge meth ring bust in Brownwood, 28 arrests or something......... I hope that is not why all the Brownwood posters are absent on the downlow this morning.:doh: They drive me nuts, but when they are not on here running their mouths I kind of miss them.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Hopefully they are all just busy at work or trying to talk kids out of moving to Early or something like that.:D

Rocket
08-27-2008, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
This morning there's a big article about a huge meth ring bust in Brownwood, 28 arrests or something......... I hope that is not why all the Brownwood posters are absent on the downlow this morning.:doh: They drive me nuts, but when they are not on here running their mouths I kind of miss them.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Hopefully they are all just busy at work or trying to talk kids out of moving to Early or something like that.:D

I think we are going ot talk the ones that leave into moving to Wylie so that ya'll will be in 4A next alignment and then get your butt whipped repeatedly..

And you run your mouth off as much or more than all of us put together..

ha ha
LOL

JR2004
08-27-2008, 12:09 PM

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

nobogey72
08-27-2008, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
I think we are going ot talk the ones that leave into moving to Wylie so that ya'll will be in 4A next alignment and then get your butt whipped repeatedly..

And you run your mouth off as much or more than all of us put together..

ha ha
LOL

Me?????? Well, maybe so but I am entertaining, ....and reading your's is like chewing on a mouth full of Reynolds Wrap.:D

Lion_Addict
08-27-2008, 12:32 PM
This morning there's a big article about a huge meth ring bust in Brownwood, 28 arrests or something......... I hope that is not why all the Brownwood posters are absent on the downlow this morning.:doh:

OK, I will just go ahead and admit it......I am having to spend the day at the PD today ;)

Sweetwater Red
08-27-2008, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
OK, I will just go ahead and admit it......I am having to spend the day at the PD today ;)

I thought nobogey was just joking until I went to KTXS.com.:doh:

Lion_Addict
08-27-2008, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I thought nobogey was just joking until I went to KTXS.com.:doh:

Nope......it went down. Several of the fellas got 'em some yesterday. Numerous agencies involved. I love it when we snag a bunch of 'em like this :D

DaHop72
08-27-2008, 12:50 PM
OK, I will just go ahead and admit it......I am having to spend the day at the PD today ;) http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

Trashman
08-27-2008, 03:02 PM

Lion_Addict......is takin out th trash!:D

nobogey72
08-27-2008, 03:26 PM
Nope......it went down. Several of the fellas got 'em some yesterday. Numerous agencies involved. I love it when we snag a bunch of 'em like this :D

It is an unbelievable problem. It seems like it is getting worse and worse. I don't know if it is just this part of the state or if it is everywhere, but Taylor, Jones, Eastland, Brown, Callahan counties all seem to have more than their fair share of meth labs, busts, etc. Lion-Addict--- Do these guys do this for the $ or to have readily available product or combination of both? Shed some light.:thinking:

Lion_Addict
08-27-2008, 05:52 PM
I, myself, get a feeling it's "both". I would really like to hear what a certain individual I spoke with today at work has to say about it. If you're reading this, come on man.....create that "Log-In", ha ha! He could shed some better light on it.
I will say, all of this area that you're speaking of is having to fight off a surge from the "Metro-mess" area. They're making alotta runs back & forth.
You're most definately correct sir, it is getting worse. We don't have near enough Law Enforcement out there to control it. The men & women fighting it are busting their arses trying though. It's just really tough man, and I really don't know what the answer is. I wouldn't mind seeing some stiffer penalties for the ones who do get caught, but that is one fella's opinion.
OK, I really need to shut my fingers up now.....:doh:

Lion_Addict
08-27-2008, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
Lion_Addict......is takin out th trash!:D

I wish I was Bud. I was denied being able to do that when I had major back surgery in 2002 :( . I work behind the scenes ;)