PDA

View Full Version : Omg

marlin fan
08-27-2008, 12:00 AM
ITS ALREADY FOOTBALL SEASON??? LOL I CAME ON HERE TO LEAVE RICK A MESSAGE AND I SEE THE COUNTDOWN IS 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LH Panther Mom
08-27-2008, 05:09 AM
Keep up, B!!!!!! :D

marlin fan
08-27-2008, 06:52 AM
didnt school just start this week???? i remember when i was in school we didnt have first game till after abt 3 weeks llol ugh.

Ranger Mom
08-27-2008, 08:08 AM
Heck....we started school Monday and our homecoming is next Friday!!:rolleyes:

jason
08-27-2008, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by marlin fan
didnt school just start this week???? i remember when i was in school we didnt have first game till after abt 3 weeks llol ugh. school started later this year then the past few years...

wimbo_pro
08-27-2008, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Are you serious?? Homecoming in 100 degree heat??

pirate4state
08-27-2008, 09:08 AM
Heck....we started school Monday and our homecoming is next Friday!!:rolleyes: I thought you said this Friday? Ours is also our first home game...Sept 19th. I feel a little bad about not being at the game, but then I remember it's Homecoming and get over it! :D

LH Panther Mom
08-27-2008, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by jason
school started later this year then the past few years...
Last year, here, the first day of school was 8/27.

UIL/TEA, one or the other or both, decided it would be best for schools to start later.

RedWhiteBlue
08-27-2008, 09:27 AM
Homecoming already?? That is crazy!:eek:

nobogey72
08-27-2008, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue

No..... YOU are crazy!!!!! :taunt: :kiss:

Ranger Mom
08-27-2008, 10:09 AM

It was originally set for Sept 26th, but because a couple of school board members couldn't be there, they changed it to our only other home game...which is Sept 5th.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So....the kids started back to school this week and are scrambling to elect a king/queen and all the crap that goes along with it......then they have a short week next week anyway.....CRAZINESS!!!

RedWhiteBlue
08-27-2008, 10:14 AM
It was originally set for Sept 26th, but because a couple of school board members couldn't be there, they changed it to our only other home game...which is Sept 5th.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So....the kids started back to school this week and are scrambling to elect a king/queen and all the crap that goes along with it......then they have a short week next week anyway.....CRAZINESS!!!
Wow, may take some fun out all the activities and such- they better to take the time to enjoy if they can!!!:D

Ranger Mom
08-27-2008, 10:16 AM
Wow, may take some fun out all the activities and such- they better to take the time to enjoy if they can!!!:D

Yep!! Oh well, all my kids are out of school, I'm going to be in Abilene at the LH/AW that night anyway!!:D

RedWhiteBlue
08-27-2008, 10:22 AM
Yep!! Oh well, all my kids are out of school, I'm going to be in Abilene at the LH/AW that night anyway!!:D
I don't blame you- that will be a good game.