PDA

View Full Version : Dibol gets a lesson in Newton Football.

Comeaux
11-08-2003, 11:48 AM
When Dibol gets away from the Uncle Charlie and Cousin Luke home town officating crew it gets to attend the school of hard knocks.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
11-08-2003, 03:41 PM
Your a disgrace to your home town an anything yopu repesent. The officating crew are never from "our home town" comes out of the north dallas chapter an many others, what a moron.

Comeaux
11-08-2003, 04:33 PM
Diboll_Lumberjackk:
Your a disgrace to your home town an anything yopu repesent. The officating crew are never from "our home town" comes out of the north dallas chapter an many others, what a moron.Check your stats and see how many yards the Jacks were penalized on the road and how many they were penalized at HOME. Surely you can do this if a Moron can.

Chief Woodman
11-08-2003, 04:45 PM
Comeaux:

Diboll_Lumberjackk:
Your a disgrace to your home town an anything yopu repesent. The officating crew are never from "our home town" comes out of the north dallas chapter an many others, what a moron.Check your stats and see how many yards the Jacks were penalized on the road and how many they were penalized at HOME. Surely you can do this if a Moron can.You are insulting the Refs, not the lumberjacks. They might get penalized less at home because they are more disciplined in when playing to a more friendly crowd. Could just be concentration level. Could be a number of things, but to imply that the refs who do not live in that town are biased in any way is way out of line.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
11-08-2003, 04:53 PM
I do agree. This guy is way out of line he knows nothing of which he is talking about.

Comeaux
11-08-2003, 07:09 PM
Diboll_Lumberjackk:
I do agree. This guy is way out of line he knows nothing of which he is talking about.Prove me wrong. Whatever the reason Woody it's still a fact.

Chief Woodman
11-08-2003, 10:52 PM
Comeaux:

Diboll_Lumberjackk:
I do agree. This guy is way out of line he knows nothing of which he is talking about.Prove me wrong. Whatever the reason Woody it's still a fact.Not saying they do not get less penalties at home. But to say it is the refs....that is an accusation. The accuser must prove his case, not the defendant. So you must prove your point, not the other way around.